Photo

Gang Territory

672 replies to this topic
yngve
  • yngve

Jävla Hårdrock.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2004 - 10:49 PM

am I the only one that have noticed that simply entering a taxi/police car/firetruck and pressing R3 will end an attack on your turf? saving also lets you win without a fight.... haven't seen anyone else posting this.... good to know... sigh.gif

ilikegta
  • ilikegta

ilikegta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 03:19 AM

This may seem wierd, but once I went to the boat school and outside, were the Mafia.

Also, after I completed `End of the line`, outside`Jizzy`s pleasure domes` in Battery Point, San Fierro, 3 Mafiosos were bashing up 3 Vagos.

Anyone else seen this?[SIZE=7][COLOR=gray]

Smithdogg1
  • Smithdogg1

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:00 AM

I dont know if this has been mentioned in here already but I noticed something in my game that I thought was a bit odd. It seems that most of you have a Vargo territroy near the boat school, well I noticed that after I did a mission in LV (forget which one, but it was the one that opened up the "manson in the hills" misson", I had 1.78% of territory controlled and 1 territroy owned, that territroy was the boat school, but I never took it over the game just gave it to me automatically. Anyone else get this?

WillyWeed
  • WillyWeed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 06:49 AM

i'm not sure that is this answer to this quoestion that some1 has face, an ballad territory in near boatschool, I mean that some1 have this territory on smoe1's don't. so it is possible that game lead you to that way, I mean I haven't been that area before and the game marks this area to belong to ballads and I have to go to this place. I have this area in my map and I haven't been that area never. my friend have perform the boatschool so he have been in that area and there is no ballad territoty in his map. heh, hope everyone understand my english and that what i'm driving at smile.gif

Philly

yngve
  • yngve

Jävla Hårdrock.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:24 PM

Has anyone had a problem with starting a gang war AFTER you've completed the entire story?

I have 2 turfs i SF, one is in the exact position of the one on the picture in the first post, and the second one is right above it, in battery point.

My problem is that even though I'm killing 3-4 ballas (both me and them are well in the purple square) no war will start...

I'm gooing insane over this since it's the last balla territory left...

anyone got any ideas?

KaiserChicken
  • KaiserChicken

Der Kaiser von Pute

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 02:34 AM

I've got a huge problem at hands.

I was conquering one of those territories at Willowfield, and I was already beating the 3rd wave of Ballas. However, they decided to go to a nearby quarter, outside of the warzone, and I chased them. However, a message suddenly appears saying that I was a coward pig and that I had ran away from battle and the territory became colorless. I suppose it can't be conquered now :S

bobo_the_ape
  • bobo_the_ape

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 02:37 AM

@KC: It's colorless because it's half-owned by two gangs. You will see OGs and Ballas (or Vagos, whoever had it last) in that territory. Just kill some more Ballas and you'll get a war.

KaiserChicken
  • KaiserChicken

Der Kaiser von Pute

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:28 PM

Ah ok. Thanks smile.gif

zerotolerance
  • zerotolerance

Demonic online

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 06:17 PM

faster way ive found is get a group of Grove boys to come with you then order them to stand in the area and you move to next area then shoot 3 rivals and you can do 2 and up to 4 areas at any one time

boothsthedaddy
  • boothsthedaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 09:35 PM

can anyone tell me if there is a vehicle that holds more than four people.
I can get about eight gang members to follow me, but it means i have to go on foot. it bores the sh*t out of me. sleepy.gif

CJ'S Dead Brother
  • CJ'S Dead Brother

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:53 PM

I have killed all the Ballas their are none of them left but I still have one Vagos gang left but on the map it does not show me where they are at. One thing that is good is that they don't start gang wars with me so that lets me know they are not close to any of my territories. Does anybody know where I can find the last Vagos gang?

Hitman594
  • Hitman594

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 01:29 AM

Near the boatyard on the 3rd island. Where the boat school is. The place is brightly highlighted in yellow. If you can't find any of them for a long period of time, try staying in 1 place for some time. More action seems to be going on if you focus on 1 place.

Xtreme2K4
  • Xtreme2K4

Your Mother

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 03:25 PM

in my game the boat school is ballas terriotory but there are no ballas in sight so how can i take it? confused.gif

MaD4GtA
  • MaD4GtA

Renegades-turfwalker on probation

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 03:33 PM

just keep walking around it takes ages but you will eventually find three of them to start a gang war xmas.gif

remember they dont have to be in the gang area ,as long as your stood in the territory you can kill them without them being within the territory

good luck smile.gif

stalemate420
  • stalemate420

GTA:SA Territory Glitch FAQ Maker

• Members

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (boothsthedaddy @ Dec 4 2004, 21:35)
can anyone tell me if there is a vehicle that holds more than four people.
I can get about eight gang members to follow me, but it means i have to go on foot. it bores the sh*t out of me. sleepy.gif

wrong topic

good gang guide posted here, but dont you think that you should also add the terr. glitch to it, where as many of those battles are different from the regular %100 you have...just an idea, i mean if your gonna have a guide to something, its only sensible to have ALL of the info, am i wrong?

wrinkle
  • wrinkle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2004 - 04:56 PM

Hi, I found that starting the fights on my own were better than taking a posse, as the gang members just seem to wander in my line of fire. Anyone else found it easier being the lone vigilante?

tomtba2004
  • tomtba2004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:38 PM

ok..i am really good or bad.. I Have 96.7% and hold 59 territorys. i am having problems with the vagos.. they only have two territorys left. the coast of San Fierro to the north. i only have seen two at a time and even though my computer told me THE Ballas had zero territory they where there and only one wave..I know you can have a mix of terrirtorys and i know you can get rid of a terrirtory completly..i did this by getting killed while trying to take one over.. it isn't owned by anybody anymore..so i have 59 territorys at 96.7%

OGlok
  • OGlok

<---------->

• Members

Posted 12 December 2004 - 08:05 PM

it says i have 100% but the boat school area is very lightly highlighted in yellow?? wtf does this mean? BTW, I have taken over a total of 70 (or 55) territories is this correct?

chillax1
  • chillax1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2004 - 02:57 AM

actually, i hear that theres i think...178 territories to take over, but to get these other ones, you must boat or fly towards a corner of then map for a wile( sum ppl sed it took 9 friggin hours) & afta a long time, just get out & drown & wen u get bak theres mannnny new places, in all 3 islands, infact, every area on the map can be taken over

MiDNightDeath
  • MiDNightDeath

.:True OGSF:.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2004 - 06:57 AM

I have one more balla territory to take over and it is in SF......at battery point. I have run around there 4 hours and on the rare occasion that a group of three or more will show up, i kill them but nothing happens. Its driving me crazy
I need suggestions on how to overcome this problem.

Your help will be much appreciated
Late
-MND

disturbed0ne
  • disturbed0ne

Cleaner

• Members

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:49 AM

i think i've used almost every weapon to start/finish a gang war and that includes the knife and the dildo granades are good for a laugh but hard to win with they run faster than the fuse most of the time. its fun to run up to a group thats crouched and put sachels on them and run. devil.gif suicidal.gif my fav has to be the Deagle though one shot one kill thats the law of the land in my GTA SA.

dantheleedsman
  • dantheleedsman

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2004 - 02:04 PM

any1 know how to lose gang territory fast coz im sick ofhaving it all, THERE'S NOBDY TO FIGHT!!!!!

cjpimpin
  • cjpimpin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 December 2004 - 02:16 PM

If you have acquired all gang territory then there is no way to lose any of them. If you have not yet gotten to the "Badlands" mission you will lose it all and you will get to regain the territories during the Return to Los Santos missions .

If you have not yet acquired all territories then any enemy gang territories left will attach your territories that is directly next to them. My only suggestion at this point is to wait. It seems that you will be under attack at least once in every 1-2 in game days then have fun trying to take them back.

El-Cosmo
  • El-Cosmo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2004 - 03:33 PM

Pretty strange I don't have the area in San Fierro, but all hoods are OGF. How do u get that hood?

madlagr
  • madlagr

Resident Badass

• Members

Posted 23 December 2004 - 05:07 AM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I use a tank to take over turf.

Basically you steal a tank from Area 69, take it to your airstrip, get resprayed somewhere, then drive to your house in LS. You can park it in the garage (only the tank fits)

Save, then take the tank out to the turf you want. Hop out and kill a group to start a war. Hop back in and laugh as you blast the poor gangbangers who brought guns to a tank fight. devil.gif

Gang warfare indeed. lol.gif

gta_rox
  • gta_rox

i am free.......bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2004 - 05:13 AM

thx, koomodeee you helped alot cookie.gif

disturbed0ne
  • disturbed0ne

Cleaner

• Members

Posted 23 December 2004 - 08:01 AM

does anyone else have a huge terr that takes almost all of the bottom left corner of the map?

i did the glitch were u fly for 15 mins to the edge of the map and it appeared green when i got back. that would have been fun to take over but they just gave it to me.

disturbed0ne
  • disturbed0ne

Cleaner

• Members

Posted 23 December 2004 - 06:42 PM Edited by disturbed0ne, 23 December 2004 - 07:26 PM.

what is the point of having this in useful guides if no one answers the post??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i flew to the edge of the map for more than 1 day in game and crashed and i only have 90 territories. can anyone help??? rampage_ani.gif

jkk
  • jkk

Fernando Martinez

• Members

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (bobo_the_ape @ Dec 4 2004, 02:37)
@KC: It's colorless because it's half-owned by two gangs. You will see OGs and Ballas (or Vagos, whoever had it last) in that territory. Just kill some more Ballas and you'll get a war.

When a territory is half and half, is that reflected on the stats? As in, Biggest Gang: GSF, 53.5; Second Biggest: Ballsacs 1.5?

jkk

hockeeeeman9
  • hockeeeeman9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2004 - 01:37 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here. Sorry if this was posted already, but I'm having a problem that I haven't seen posted here yet.

When I wiped out the Vagos, it says in my stats that they have 0 territories left, but they still have the Bayside area under control. Also, it says that the Ballas have 1 territory left, but I can not find that for my life. I thought I found it when I discovered the LS hood, but after I took that over, my stats didn't change at all. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me out here. Thanks ahead of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users