Gang Territory

672 replies to this topic
Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (GManca101 @ Nov 17 2004, 05:48)
I was wondering where a flatbed was? I wanted to see how many gang members could fit in one. Thanks in advanced.

Theres a flatbed in the southeast portion of the restricted military area, but it's kind of a hassle to get... there's probably another one somewhere else.

If you are going to make an attempt to steal it (or anything from that place) I recommend parachuting in.

Pesci
  • Pesci

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2004 - 10:47 PM

Do I have a glitch? Territories by the car wash place in LS keep getting attacked by Ballas, but I can't see any purple on the map... and then according to my stats:

Territories Under Control : 100.00%
Territories Held: 55
Biggest Gang: Grove Street Families 55
2nd Biggest Gang: Ballas 0
3rd Biggest Gang: Vagos 0

I should have everything. Am I missing something, or a shared territory maybe?

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Pesci @ Nov 17 2004, 22:47)
Do I have a glitch? Territories by the car wash place in LS keep getting attacked by Ballas, but I can't see any purple on the map... and then according to my stats:

Territories Under Control : 100.00%
Territories Held: 55
Biggest Gang: Grove Street Families 55
2nd Biggest Gang: Ballas 0
3rd Biggest Gang: Vagos 0

I should have everything. Am I missing something, or a shared territory maybe?

Hmm that's odd... I haven't had any attempts on any of my territories after getting 100%...

Did you ever die while attempting to take any territories in the area that keeps getting attacked? If so you might have a half territory like other people have been saying.

Other than that, I wouldn't know what to tell you... confused.gif

I would just try exploring areas around the territory that keeps getting attacked and try to start a war on any Ballas you might see.

Pesci
  • Pesci

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:56 AM

I think I've narrowed it down... There's 1 territory right around the ones that keep getting attacked that isn't full. And by that I mean it's much lighter green that in the screenshots and much lighter than the territory next to it (in the screens posted they're both the same.)

The thing is I just spent half an hour (real time) hanging around there and saw only a bunch of random peds and about 4-5 of my own gang spawn. Still it's really odd since the stats say I have 100% and I don't remember dying or leaving a fight in that area.

jeffbrak
  • jeffbrak

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 05:53 AM

If you get 100% of all the territories, do the "attacking your hood" stop?

seymour
  • seymour

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:10 AM

where do you get that nurse girlfriend from?

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (jeffbrak @ Nov 18 2004, 05:53)
If you get 100% of all the territories, do the "attacking your hood" stop?

I haven't had anyone attack me since I got 100%.

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (seymour @ Nov 18 2004, 06:10)

Try using the Girlfriend link at the top of the page instead of posting off-topic in a thread that has nothing to do with girlfriends.

seymour
  • seymour

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Rmc[AZ] @ Nov 18 2004, 06:28)

Try using the Girlfriend link at the top of the page instead of posting off-topic in a thread that has nothing to do with girlfriends.

The guy was talkin bout how the nurse gives you the keeping weapons thing, so shut your mouth before I beat it shut punk

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (seymour @ Nov 18 2004, 06:36)
QUOTE (Rmc[AZ)
,Nov 18 2004, 06:28]

The guy was talkin bout how the nurse gives you the keeping weapons thing, so shut your mouth before I beat it shut punk

Lmao. lol.gif

Pesci
  • Pesci

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:27 AM

Ok I'm going nuts here... still tells me I have 55 territories, 100.00% but this one territory gets attacked every 10 minutes still!

Here's an image user posted image

The one outlined is constantly under attack and I have everything around it. Anyone have ideas? I've already checked for shared territories and I think there might be one, but I've never seen a single ballas in it, just my own guys.

segosa
  • segosa

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:11 AM

Who feels like explaining why I have 100% territory and there are no territories in San Fierro? (No, I am not blind. There are no gang colours in the whole of San Fierro)

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:25 AM

@ Pesci,

Have you tried just beating them multiple times to see if it goes away? If so, have you beaten the last mission (End Of The Line). If the riots are still going, that might have something to do with it.

If you continually beat them and they keep coming back, it sounds like a glitch to me.

@ Segosa,

The territories are random to each person's game it sounds like, so some people do not have territories in San Fierro. Don't worry about it. smile.gif

Pesci
  • Pesci

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:28 AM Edited by Pesci, 18 November 2004 - 11:30 AM.

I've beaten all the storyline missions and most of the side missions... I'm somewhere around 85% complete.

Next time they attack I'll let them win, then get it back and see if that works.

EDIT: Hmm I ignored their attack and it said I lost influence but it's still green on the map and still belongs to me according to the stats. Weird. Then they attacked another of my territories but I had to go before I could see what would happen to that one.

Xyzzy
  • Xyzzy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:55 PM

I noticed something slightly odd: After taking all of my territory back upon returning to Los Santos, I had 58 territories total. However, after completing the final storyline mission, I still have 100% territory, but that 100% is 54 now, not 58. The map looks the same, so perhaps a few territories merged or something. Oh well, no matter, since I've been walking around town for hours without any attacks.

koomodeee
  • koomodeee

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 November 2004 - 03:23 AM

Yeah, Ive gotten 100% and havnt gotten any attacks since I completed it. Maybe its because you have a partial or two, I think it may still count as yours on your stats, but just go to any half colors, like half purple/green or yellow/green, you should see youre own gang members and their gang members too.

And apparently, as answered many times in this thread, were pretty sure that some games have territories in SF and some dont, just like some have it in the marina, but some dont (mine included) and please dont talk sh*t on this thread. The nurse was mentioned, but I have no idea where to find her as I still havnt even looked for her. And remember in all your territory transactions. . remain

ninja ph34r.gif style

Explosive
  • Explosive

Im Back..on The site

• Members

Posted 19 November 2004 - 03:56 AM

can u just take over the terriotories yourself and a gang u recruit without ur brother? or do u have to have him with you

Pesci
  • Pesci

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2004 - 10:26 AM

Hmm well I checked the 2 territories I thought might be half/half but no luck finding a single Ballas. I was playing for a few hours and they attacked 3 of my territories but all were still green after I ignored the attack and "lost influence", still mine in stats too.... So until somebody finds a fix (or I see some ballas anywhere) I guess I'll just ignore it.

Prodigy.
  • Prodigy.

<(''<) (>"<) (>")>

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:30 AM

Can anyone tell me why all of my Willowfield Territories are light green? Is there any where to make them dark?

koomodeee
  • koomodeee

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (Prodigy6 @ Nov 20 2004, 03:30)
Can anyone tell me why all of my Willowfield Territories are light green? Is there any where to make them dark?

The reason some of light and some are dark is just the ammount of gang members that are there, dark ones obviously mean that they have more and light has less. The color really means nothing once you own it since youre the only one worth a damn defending it, but when youre taking it over, thats how many gang members you can expect to see coming after you. Making it darker is pointless, and no, theres no way to do it.

kurtas102
  • kurtas102

Head Australian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 02:26 PM

i have a tiny little block left at the jefferson motel.. its only on the jefferson motel block! i never see any ballas around there..

Has anyone else encountered this?

Prodigy.
  • Prodigy.

<(''<) (>"<) (>")>

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 07:26 PM

Yeah that one took me a while too, look on the road to the east of this territory, thats also part of the territory and is where you will find the Ballas. Don't bother looking around inside the "U" of the Jefferson Motel

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (kurtas102 @ Nov 20 2004, 14:26)
i have a tiny little block left at the jefferson motel.. its only on the jefferson motel block! i never see any ballas around there..

Has anyone else encountered this?

That one took me awhile also.

If you find some Ballas around there but they are across the street, you must either shoot them from across the street to begin the war (while you are inside the Ballas territory) or run up next to them and piss them off, and "lure" them into their own territory. This is what I had to do to start a war.

kurtas102
  • kurtas102

Head Australian

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 12:43 AM

ok thanks for that guys.. i just got that territory then.. saw a 3 pack across the road and got em with the AK wink.gif

i thought they had to be in the territory

darcknight
  • darcknight

KgHT

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:13 AM

after i finished in los santos reuniting the families...i went bak to LS and it wouldnt show the gang territories on the map and i had them on and i cant engage in gang wars...do i have to finsh the game or somethin

Rmc[AZ]
  • Rmc[AZ]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (darcknight @ Nov 21 2004, 01:13)
after i finished in los santos reuniting the families...i went bak to LS and it wouldnt show the gang territories on the map and i had them on and i cant engage in gang wars...do i have to finsh the game or somethin

Eventually you will end up back in Los Santos towards the end of the game and you will be able to get all the territories. You still have a long way to go though.

o.g. loc
  • o.g. loc

"I'm O.G. Loc baby! I'm gangsta!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:31 PM

Right i took over all the territorys in los santos and i kept on getting your hood is under attack so i thought thats weird then i got there and i capped ass till i regained controll. and looked on me map to see if there anymore ive missed and i noticed the place they kept on attacking was a faint green so i was confussed and when i continued the game there were ballers roaming the streets so i started a gang war and took it over and the faint green became dark green. now ive got em all in LS i never get any trouble even though theres the ballers in SF and the vagos near the boat school.

mrx.
  • mrx.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 02:56 PM

thanks for that man that was much needed help wink.gif

o.g. loc
  • o.g. loc

"I'm O.G. Loc baby! I'm gangsta!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (mrx. @ Nov 21 2004, 14:56)
thanks for that man that was much needed help wink.gif

well im here to help biggrin.gif . i just thought id share that cause its never happened to me before

CLN
  • CLN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 07:27 PM

OK, I have 98.12% control of territories, I hold 55 territories, the Vagos hold 1...I cannot for the life of me see anywhere on the map where they could be. Does anyone have a list of where all the Vagos are stationed. I'm thinking it has something to do with me dying during one of the fights, that makes mixed control right? I can't see any that are yellow/green....seems like one time I died and the area turned normal (clear) color. HELP PLEASE!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users