Photo

REVOLUTION

82 replies to this topic
Lil´ Homie
  • Lil´ Homie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2004 - 04:39 PM

With the Totalitarian Goverment that we have, and the stealing of our civil rights, the kidnapping of our freedom, the control of our fears, would you be capable of joining an armed revolution if it was the only way to get our country back...SERIOUSlY NO BS.

For I believe we the people need to revolt against the police state mentality, and If it has to be in an armed way so be it.

WOULD YOU JOIN THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:31 PM

I would fight for my freedom, I would fight against the current totalitarian gov. I would rather die a free man than live as a slave.

Uncle Sam
  • Uncle Sam

Not affiliated

• Members

Posted 12 November 2004 - 08:03 AM

Nope, I would use diplomacy. Elect someone other than Bush, maybe even a real human-being, and thats not looking good for the next election

Hillary Clinton vs. Al Gore?

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 November 2004 - 08:47 AM

Nope, I would use diplomacy. Elect someone other than Bush, maybe even a real human-being, and thats not looking good for the next election

What about when voting no longer works because your country has been high-jacked by facists? Sometimes diplomacy does fail (not like when Bush said it failed because the world did not support his oil mongering), but more like when all your rights have been taken away and you must submit to the religous republicans or go to jail. Nomaly I would be joking about somthing like that, but right now, it might just happen.

Uncle Sam
  • Uncle Sam

Not affiliated

• Members

Posted 12 November 2004 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Leftcoast @ Nov 12 2004, 08:47)

What about when voting no longer works because your country has been high-jacked by facists? Sometimes diplomacy does fail (not like when Bush said it failed because the world did not support his oil mongering), but more like when all your rights have been taken away and you must submit to the religous republicans or go to jail. Nomaly I would be joking about somthing like that, but right now, it might just happen.

Yeah, the thought of this country turning into a "Soviet Union"-esque nation is an interesting idea, I however dont believe it will ahppen, at least not in our lifetimes. There are too many red-blooded Americans who would fight for their freedom, taking on the military if need be.
I know I am contradicting myself somewhat, but yes, I would fight for our freedom in a revolution, but under a government much much much worse than the one we have now.

*gta star*
  • *gta star*

Z Man - Veteran Z member

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:07 PM

I would fight for my freedom, no doubt

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

Upright and Locked Position

• Members

Posted 12 November 2004 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Leftcoast @ Nov 12 2004, 03:47)

Oh noes, fascists, religious republicans, oil mongers?!?!

Yeah, sure, voting doesn't work. It doesn't show what the people want and believe to be most important. You're right. sarcasm.gif

The vote could be a billion to one and you'd still say you lost because voting doesn't work.

cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 November 2004 - 01:16 AM

Oh noes, fascists, religious republicans, oil mongers?!?!

Yeah, sure, voting doesn't work.  It doesn't show what the people want and believe to be most important.  You're right. 

The vote could be a billion to one and you'd still say you lost because voting doesn't work.

Not quite. I'm saying voting does not work when the last 2 presidential elections were quite noticably rigged. And just because Fox News didn't come out and show where it was rigged does not mean that it wasn't rigged.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 13 November 2004 - 03:33 PM

Hah! Quite noticeably rigged? Prove it. Tool.

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:04 PM

Proof
Proof
Proof

I hope you're not going to dispute the 2000 election, too. You'd be down for the count.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 13 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

Voting machine errors != malicious rigging of election. Prove to me someone went and caused those things to happen with the intention of helping President Bush unfairly win the election.

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:08 AM

Voting machine errors != malicious rigging of election.  Prove to me someone went and caused those things to happen with the intention of helping President Bush unfairly win the election. 

They so obviously rigged two national elections, so sorry you watch too much Fox News to understand complicated issues, so I'll make this short, Your the one that needs to prove they did not rig the elections, not the other way around.

reticulatingsplines
  • reticulatingsplines

Hot Sex Madrigal in the Middle of my Tights

• The Precinct

Posted 14 November 2004 - 10:10 AM

All my thoughts on the mighty USA can be put down in one simple sentence:

Playing World Superpower is going to come back and bite you on the ass.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 14 November 2004 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Leftcoast @ Nov 14 2004, 03:08)
Voting machine errors != malicious rigging of election.  Prove to me someone went and caused those things to happen with the intention of helping President Bush unfairly win the election. 

They so obviously rigged two national elections, so sorry you watch too much Fox News to understand complicated issues, so I'll make this short, Your the one that needs to prove they did not rig the elections, not the other way around.

Haha, quite the contrary. Your side of this petty "argument" will be the ones having to supply proof. Bush is president unless you do!

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2004 - 05:01 AM

To win the "argument" no we don't need proof, you do. To get Bush out of the white house and in jail for his war crimes and his crimes to this country, now that will take proof. As for the debating stand point it's too obvious to see that is was rigged, so you show me it wasn't... oh.. too bad, you can't.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 16 November 2004 - 11:42 AM

Sure I can. Look. Bush is president. Fair and square. How are you going to counter that? Are you saying Bush is not the president? That'd be a falsity. Are you saying he won unfairly? That's a groundless statement - something we frown on, here in D&D.

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2004 - 03:41 AM

Evis, just go to the "Evidence mounts that vote was hacked" thread. Then come back and show me your proof. Stop avoiding it! And or course, I'm saying he won unfailrly, in reality he did not win.
Presidents are elected, Dictators just get there (like Bush).

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:17 PM

Yep, you're right. He didn't win. He's not president. You're right. tounge.gif

8ballsoffire
  • 8ballsoffire

Over there!

• The Precinct

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:29 PM

it is common for computer's to malfunction. there's more than a 1/1,000,000 chance of it happening. so if more than a million of these machines are all being used on the same day it's obvious that more than one error will occur. just because of a technical fault you can't claim a government is corrupt. if there was serious evidence to show the election was rigged the UN would have done something by now.

if Kerry had one there would be millions of Bush supporters claiming that voting doesn't work. it's just being a bad loser, which is perfectly normal if you just lost something that greatly affects your life. This isn't a valid reason to call a world leader a corrupt fascist though.

Pinky the Floyd
  • Pinky the Floyd

still first in space

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Sam @ Nov 12 2004, 03:03)

Good idea, two Democrats (sarcasm). Not that Im saying that Democrats suck, blah blah blah, Im saying that you have to have a Republican. Come on, I would definitly fight for my freedom, in fact, were allowed to. 2nd Amendment not only gives us the right to bear arms, but to form a militia for the good of the PEOPLE.

Liquidiser
  • Liquidiser

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Uncle Sam @ Nov 12 2004, 08:03)

Regardless of who you pick as president the Us Goverment controls what the president does. They run the US and they get to chance what they want. However who are the people doing it thats the problem. Or as i like to call them The Men in Gray Suits.

Theirs even a book that got lifted of the shelves by the US Goverment called The Fortunate Sun.

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 November 2004 - 12:50 AM

Theirs even a book that got lifted of the shelves by the US Goverment called The Fortunate Sun.

Where can we find more information about this? I like to find out more about this, our Gov. banning books does not surprise me at all now that we are becoming a fascist state.

The Professor
  • The Professor

The Man with the Plan

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 05:52 AM

I personally believe the election results themselves speak volumes about the state of intelligence in America. How in the hell could Bush have been re-elected? Any other country in the world would have laughed him out of office his first year in, out of sanity. Blair is almost there in Europe. He is despised, literally. But at least nobody had the chance to vote him out like America did. The reason is that we want to stick with the same blind morals, despite the separation of Church and State.

I wonder how (as someone whose seen it) eight and eleven-year old girls can have sex before they know how to do it; soldiers can be killed defending a country we’ll never turn to a healthy democracy; youths are killing themselves—and we’re afraid of what? Homosexuality? Every American should be ashamed. As a duel-citizen, I am.

But, yes. I have contemplated it several times.

Leftcoast
  • Leftcoast

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:04 AM

I personally believe the election results themselves speak volumes about the state of intelligence in America. How in the hell could Bush have been re-elected? Any other country in the world would have laughed him out of office his first year in, out of sanity. Blair is almost there in Europe. He is despised, literally. But at least nobody had the chance to vote him out like America did. The reason is that we want to stick with the same blind morals, despite the separation of Church and State.

I wonder how (as someone whose seen it) eight and eleven-year old girls can have sex before they know how to do it; soldiers can be killed defending a  country we’ll never turn to a healthy democracy; youths are killing themselves—and we’re afraid of what? Homosexuality? Every American should be ashamed. As a duel-citizen, I am.

But, yes. I have contemplated it several times.

Well stated. With all that's going on, we are sooooo woried about gay people getting married, like that will end the world. At the same time we have the third largest functionaly illiterate population of any modern country, but that dosen't seem to bother us "as long as them damn homos can't done get married".

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 03:38 PM

Clearly it's the people bringing up the gay marriage ordeal - not the government. There was an act passed in the mid 90's saying no state shall honor gay marriage. Since then people have been up in arms, and with this being an election year, thought they'd make it a hot topic again. They overwhelmingly lost, and now it's not an issue. End of story.

BrassKnuckles
  • BrassKnuckles

Iconic

• The Precinct

Posted 05 December 2004 - 05:18 PM

But do you think it should be an issue? Is it, in your opinion, a matter of concern? What does it say about America?

btw love your sigs.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 06:23 PM

Well if the people wish to bring it up, then of course it is an issue and a matter of concern. Just because there's trouble abroad doesn't mean we should forget about our own. I think they worked the problem out beautifully during the election process by adding that question to the ballot. Nothing huge, but they got an answer and silenced the opposition.

mjsmithz
  • mjsmithz

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:33 PM

uhhh in the mid 90's an act was passed that saidno state has to honor marriages from another state not "no state shall honor gay marriage"

but thats really besides the point.

Eviscero
  • Eviscero

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 08:08 PM

And no states were legally honoring gay marriages.

The Professor
  • The Professor

The Man with the Plan

• Members

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:17 PM

To be fair, George W. Bush has consistently evaded the question. He either implies it will destroy America’s moral fabric (not that we aren’t going in that direction anyhow), or that people don’t want it.

Personally, I believe that when Jefferson and Addams decided that America should be free—they meant unconditional freedom. Remember, freedom itself is something that not everyone is forced to agree with. Hence the definition.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users