[WIP]Road Warrior Mod For San Andreas

1,039 replies to this topic
T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

My renders are back to being fixed somehow yet both tow trucks still render out badly. and when I try to import the old black tow truck models into max it not only renders but renders the details I wanted to show off. somehow the new parts have screwed up the renders or max or both I don't know. but the models should be fine so I am saying we'll just have to deal with those washed out renders for the time being. I just don't know.

anyways I got some work done on the Humongus truck. this truck as an sd model won't need much more spit shine. but the HD will need a lot of rework. I mean the body and all that are fine. but when it comes to the HD edtion we'll need a front end grille,new headlight,new back end,new side pipes and new prisoner brace bar as the current one works for what it is as far as  the sd model but will not work on the HD model. that sh*t don't fly round here.

so this mod will take more work to be finished then I previously thought.

but work I will so don't think I am giving up.

I replaced Ganjica's old wheels with those of my own creation and I also remade the t-handel shiver and switched it's side. so as it goes the prisoners are not mine. they are peds stolen from Rockstars own game. but I am credting them unless I have time to sculpt new prisoners. which I don't think I will. but I may fix their draped heads. and maybe pose them better in the damaged version of the bumper.

anyways folks I am off to bed but here is the first new shot of the work done. I extended to back end to accomedate for the gas cans to be placed up there. please to enjoy.

HumongusSD1_zps6f38bce5.jpg

Carface80
  • Carface80

Unbroken Circle

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:33 PM Edited by Carface80, 06 March 2014 - 05:37 PM.

Your models looks great! Large wtd (txd) file is more concerning than high poly. For gta4, they have this rule of average, the wtd and wft file should be 1mb or less, or at least the wtd file as small as possible. I made blunder on my 1993 caprice with 3-4mb textures. Some of these forza-nfs-juice rippers who are mocking on scratch modelers are low life brokeback pricks (i have better words, but it ll get censored)
  • T-808 likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

Your models looks great! Large wtd (txd) file is more concerning than high poly. For gta4, they have this rule of average, the wtd and wft file should be 1mb or less, or at least the wtd file as small as possible. I made blunder on my 1993 caprice with 3-4mb textures. Some of these forza-nfs-juice rippers who are mocking on scratch modelers are low life brokeback pricks (i have better words, but it ll get censored)

good to know as I just finished off the low poly humongus truck and are now going back to make the HD version of the model. will show off renders of the work done today a little later on.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:38 PM

What's your plans for the map T-808?

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:33 AM

What's your plans for the map T-808?

well this should start to answer your question http://badcop69.devi...mpund-131879676

but to be more specific. I'll be working on the compound you see there,the MFP hall of justice, some road signs from the movies, the mundi mundi outlook where you first find the back in the movie. and probably the crashed 747.  then we'll have to see what might be worth doing from Fury Road. but that won't be till next year.

now the SD Lord Humungus truck is amost done. I just realized the back end "bumeper" area isn't quiet wide enough so I have to fix that. then it will be done.

but other then that it is finished. 

SD work done:

1. Remade the back end "bumper" area it's now movie perfect  for low poly (still need to widen it a bit.)

2. rebuilt bumper it's now better then ever.

3. made a new damaged bumper and posed the killed prisoners as they appear at the end of the film.

4. moved the hose holding handels to where they actually are on the vehicle.

5. totally modeled two gas cans with holders as seen on the movie vehicle.

work left to be done : widen the back bumper area near the bottom.

The HD is a different story but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'll be trying to make that finished up in the next couple of days. then I'll just keep pushing forward with the models. goin to probably be working on the charger and torana's as side projects.

Carface will aid me with one more mod by creating the red t-top manoro.HQ infact he's make a stock Manoro as we speak so I suggest you check him out and cheer on his progress because the more progress he gets done on the stock manoro the closer he'll be to our mod. check out his work here: http://gtaforums.com...lden-hq-monaro/

now onto the progress.

humongussd2_zps63601506.jpg

humongussd3_zpsa7a08016.jpg

damage bumper:

humongussd2d_zps24ff5951.jpg

humongussd2c_zps4094c6b6.jpg

humongussd3b_zps71c42f05.jpg

humongussd2b_zps749b2918.jpg

I am pretty f*cking happy about how this came out. credits. everything but the prisoners modeled by: T-808. prisoners: Rockstar games.

so I'll fix the bumper and the humungus truck  SD will be complete. I'd list the HD requirements for completion but that would take too long right now. I mean it's not much but I am just been feeling really ill the last two days. but the appearance won't be changed too drastically. just a few improvements here and there. and a small bit of added detail.

anyways work continues more renders and progress when I have it.

• uNi likes this

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

That's looking quite good man. 

About the map I was wondering if you're looking to include some small post-apocalyptic urban areas. I've been wanting to get back into modelling for months but haven't thought of anything interesting to do. So I wouldn't mind of doing some map props or buildings for you to use.

• T-808 likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

That's looking quite good man. 

About the map I was wondering if you're looking to include some small post-apocalyptic urban areas. I've been wanting to get back into modelling for months but haven't thought of anything interesting to do. So I wouldn't mind of doing some map props or buildings for you to use.

you know I hadn't given much thought the unknown unknowns. we know what sydney harbor looked like and it seems much of the ocean around the sydney opera house is dried up. but we don't really get a sense of what max's old city was like after the fall of the bombs. we do see dead vehicles picked apart by the vultures of the old world.   anyways you know what man if you want want to make us some nice set peices for the urban areas then please do. it would help us out a great deal as we work towards getting people who know about maps to help us get the works I've been working on in the gaming world. so yeah man go for it. you'd be helping us out and probably could make some cool stuff to explore.

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

Like the new avatar? I made that. it's sort of a joke. instead of his usual hokey mast, Lord Humungus is wearing the Shia LaBeuf "I AM NOT FAMOUS ANYMORE" paper sack. I think it's funny. but I made all that and a new signature and such will be coming some.

okay now onto all the sh*t you people actually give two sh*ts about. the cars. I actually fixed the Lord Humungus SD beta as I noticed that in the renders the back end "bumper" area wasn't flush with the sides of the back of the lower truck body. I fixed that now and she is ready to go ingame once she gets a coat of paint  and dummy work.

Now the HD version is more involved but won't include newer prisoners. that would take too long at this point and many of you would rather have working mods then mods that a month or two just for one detail. now that's not to say I won't be organically modeling. far from it folks.but it'll take me time cause I'll be making my people from the head to their feet rather then taking a person out of the  game and transforming them. I plan on making Lord Humungus and the badcops as for max we have people willing to transform some characters from the game but I am looking to the new mad max game for my max model. but that will again take time. max is the only one I don't plan on crafting. as for other characters well if people want to build us others by all means be our guest.

so here is the beta SD Lord Humungus Truck:

humongussdbetaFix_zps5fb29130.jpg

now done by not rendered out yet the ZG fairlane front bumper I have the top area done that leads to the main body of the bumper. which is part of why I didn't render it out yet. a view of what it should look like when I am done is right down below: it's the black and silver "cop" car on the far right shot. also in the middle you can see the red t-top manoro that Carface will be crafting cause he's way better then I am at that.

as you san see there is a part of the bumper that comes up into a small fin that wraps around the car and mimics the bigger ridge of the main bumper. I have the upper ridge done with it's connection parts to the main bumper. once the bumper is done I can move on through the car. as one of the many mods to be started and completed.

lastly I worked on the statesmen. I made an HD and SD steering rod arm for the front end steering and installed it in the statesmen HD edition as I haven't gone into the SD edition of the model yet. but parts are being made for it. anyways I made front and back side wire mesh for the hd edtion and I will say that the back mesh sucks so while it was rendered out in shots below it's mostly gone except for the front mesh. I figured out what was going on with my door frame frame work. seems I patched one side of the mesh and not the other when it comes to the body's natrual door frame. this is what was throwing me off. but I fixed it as you'll see and we are golden. lastly I made rims and tires for the mod. this mod,the fairlane zg,the dune buggies and the chargers all seem to share the same basic steel rims. so I modeled those and installed them on the car. and I fixed the siren as it was a bit too fat.

anyways work left to be done on the HD. wired up the brake resevoirs of the car,finish the mesh patching, make the new boot aka trunk,remake the bumper,model a statesmen logo and finish up the back end wire mesh and that little bit of cadilac bumper that is welded to the front bumper of this car. after that it's deovolving parts for the sd version so that the car will run reasonably on low end systems. work like what I am doing now is more akin to work for games like GTA IV or GTA V (we gotta believe it will be ported to pc just saying.)

I may be restarting work on the torana's as far as the body goes as I am not terribly happy with how it's coming out and I know there are people who really want the torana's done. along with some stock torana's and those will be coming. but the body work I have on my HDD just isn't doing anything for me so I think a body reboot isn't the worst Idea ever. and I feel like I am negelecting my beloved valiant chargers too. anyways here's these progress shots for the HD statesman.

statesmenhd8b_zps5f152ccc.jpg

statesmenhd8_zpsed2e1126.jpg

statesmenhd9C_zpsf281b58d.jpg

statesmenhd9_zps35b424c2.jpg

statesmenhd9B_zpsac17c8ca.jpg

statesmenhd9C_zpsf281b58d.jpg

work continues. back with more progress as I have it.

• ALMOST610 likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

slowly but surely work continues.

I have yet one or two more adujstments to make to the SD beta as I've discovered a pipe that leads to the engine is on the wrong side. I fixed it on the HD version which is getting worked on as we speak and I'll share the renders with you in a moment.

HD - work done

1.cut out the grill which was really very open in the movie

2. cut out the foot holes on the back "bumper" area where a person (namily toadie) could stand and be slightly above the back spoiler.

3. created and reshaped HD side pipes complete with a faux opening so as not to create too much poly

4. rebuilt the headlight with filiment now it's a true HD light.

5. rebuilt the speakers for the pa system. I made it from one solid cylinder and am rather proud of the work that came of it as it'll 

save much poly.

HD - Work left to do. make an HD bumper complete with an HD prisoner restraint bars, make the trident that was used to kill popagello and it's side seat holder. optionally I will make better hoses for the back of the truck as I've seen new details for this beast that I hadn't seen before. if I don't go full monty on it I will atleast redo the hoses you see now to be more hd. beyond that this truck is ready to roll out.

SD - secure the headlight to the body of the truck,move the engine pipe to the to the correct side of the truck.

so not much left to do on ol' Humungie here. just as I said before. she's very accurate so there isn't much updating needed at this point. 

now onto the renders.

humongusHD1_zps1115961f.jpg

humongushd1b_zps46010d4a.jpg

humongushd1c_zpsb7683dc4.jpg

I won't be making the wire for the pa system that winds around the roll cage of the truck. it would just add too much poly to an already poly hungery mesh. beyond this the models should be extremely movie accurate if not fully.

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Had a moment to start working on again on the HD and some fixes for the SD humongus truck.

SD work done - finally connected the headlight to the body in an low poly way and flipped the body around so that some specific engine pipes would be on the correct side of the truck. moved the prisoner restraint bar supports forward on the body of the truck as they were too far back. that's all.

HD work done - completley remade the bumper. no seriously I rebuilt that sh*t from the ground up yo. I also made  the foot holders for the prisoners feet and some low poly bolts for the teeth of the bumper but for so reason they won't render out. not that it's that big of a deal. but they are there. I now understand the full shape of the bumper and how it was contructed. which means the SD bumper is not the proper shape. and no I am not going back to fix it as by now it would just be too much work and so I am sorry but that's how it's going to be. as it is the bumper isn't that far off from the HD version but frankly I think it's best to leave it as is and try to keep the poly count of the SD out of it. I made the HD bumper with damage as well mimicing the damage of the actual truck as seen in a private behind the scenes photo I can't show here.

Work left to be done SD - Nothing more the truck is as done as she'll get and that's not a bad thing I think you'll find that you enjoy it as much as you would if you were playing with the HD version.   HD - remake the entire prisoner support bars, make the trident and it's holder and probably reamake the hoses for the back of the truck and that's it.

this weekend I'd expect to see an HD and an SD remake render of the works as they stand now. and show you the dramatic differances with the vehicles but also to show how simular they are. I wanted to do updated shots for comparison for sometime now. and with luck we will.

Carface is putting much of the last touches on his 1971 Holden HQ he released a beta of it for those of you with GTA IV you can download it on his topic found here:  http://gtaforums.com...q-monaro/page-6 if and when he completes his car then he'll do our t-top red manoro in HD which is great.

anyways here's the progress shots.

humongushd2d_zpsf8e61553.jpg

humongushd2c_zps3f0eda93.jpg

humongushd2e_zps38916ea3.jpg

battle damaged

humongushd2b_zpsc353a553.jpg

humongushd2_zps06ef7ea8.jpg

before you ask yes the bumper really was that thin on the actual truck. I used to see it as being thicker but it's not and I cannot believe that I never noticed it in all my years of tinkering with the model using these photos.

at anyrate I am considering at least re-learning how to dummy up my models again so that I can start making working beta models that can be driven in game. when this would happen I am not sure yet but there is a reason to believe that it will be sooner rather then later. we shall see folks. tech work isn't my strong suit.

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry to say I've been getting sicker and sicker lately.  Now now this doesn't mean I am going back on my word and canceling the mod. this mod will no longer be cancelable.

but I may need to take a few days to a week off from this mod so that I can get a handle on all this. cause I'm getting to the point to where I am not sleeping much,I feel worse and worse like I have the flu but yet I don't. I could go on and on but I won't. I almost wouldn't mind the lack of sleep if it men that I also got work done but I am unable to get anything done at this point.

I will say this one point of frustration is with the prisoner bars for the HD humungus truck. I've tried many approaches to get the bars right and all seem to constantly fall apart because keeping the shape of the bars consistant with the steeple look that the bars have at the top is proving to be beyond my skills so I may have to just abandon the redo of the bars all together because of it.

what I may do in the meantime is make a contingancy plan. this would mean that I'd put all current files up on my media fire and invite ghost modelers to finish the mods or maybe use my work so far to make their own take with better works. because right now work is at a dead halt. and that bothers me even if it can't be helped because of my illnesses. but I didn't come this far to fail now,health or no health. so we'll see. the files would include several formats of the models as they are with a host of photographs and still images from the movies to show how they should be. then people could come in and finish the models they really want and release them to the general public so long as my name stayed in the credits. or the name of those who worked on the models such as the no front fender statesmen must have carface80's credit because he made the main body and parts of the engine you see in the renders. it wouldn't be right that he didn't get credit and I wouldn't have it.

I'm feeling even worse now so I have to go for now but this is the best update I can give everyone. I am sorry it's not a happy update full of cool renders of work to be played with in and future date. but life isn't always fair now is it. take care gamers.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry to say I've been getting sicker and sicker lately.  Now now this doesn't mean I am going back on my word and canceling the mod. this mod will no longer be cancelable.

but I may need to take a few days to a week off from this mod so that I can get a handle on all this. cause I'm getting to the point to where I am not sleeping much,I feel worse and worse like I have the flu but yet I don't. I could go on and on but I won't. I almost wouldn't mind the lack of sleep if it men that I also got work done but I am unable to get anything done at this point.

I will say this one point of frustration is with the prisoner bars for the HD humungus truck. I've tried many approaches to get the bars right and all seem to constantly fall apart because keeping the shape of the bars consistant with the steeple look that the bars have at the top is proving to be beyond my skills so I may have to just abandon the redo of the bars all together because of it.

what I may do in the meantime is make a contingancy plan. this would mean that I'd put all current files up on my media fire and invite ghost modelers to finish the mods or maybe use my work so far to make their own take with better works. because right now work is at a dead halt. and that bothers me even if it can't be helped because of my illnesses. but I didn't come this far to fail now,health or no health. so we'll see. the files would include several formats of the models as they are with a host of photographs and still images from the movies to show how they should be. then people could come in and finish the models they really want and release them to the general public so long as my name stayed in the credits. or the name of those who worked on the models such as the no front fender statesmen must have carface80's credit because he made the main body and parts of the engine you see in the renders. it wouldn't be right that he didn't get credit and I wouldn't have it.

I'm feeling even worse now so I have to go for now but this is the best update I can give everyone. I am sorry it's not a happy update full of cool renders of work to be played with in and future date. but life isn't always fair now is it. take care gamers.

Holy crap,your dedication to this is something I have never seen before,and your work is also outstanding.

First of all,Get well.
Secondly,if you're unable to work on this,then take a break as long as you need,we're not going to kill you or something like that,health is a top priority.

Its kinda unfortunate too to hear that it is in a dead halt,but its great that you found an alternative for this,I really hope this will allow this project to move onward.

So,get well and best of luck!

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Take a couple of days off mate!

I've been re-watching the films and doing some sketches looking for inspiration, I should start modeling either at night or tomorrow. 

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am back and thank you all for the well wishes. I had a major cold but I am better now.

I spent part of the night on some side projects so I didn't get much done but here is what did get done.

but first a proclimation. the Humungus trident is scrapped. I could do it I have good refs for it. but I realize it's stupid poly and just is more pain then it's worth. besides you'd want to hold it not just look at it. so I may make it when I get to more weapons and try my hand at people but for now as a vehicle feature it's scapped.

now I ripped out the old SD hoses and made a  framework on which to model the new hoses. and model them I did. next is to make the gas pumo nozzels and then make the prisoner restraint bars and we have new beta.

so that is a focus of mine is getting the HD humongus truck done. then I plan to finish off the HD tanker and then the SD editons to the old SD tanker. and then we'll see from there.

no word yet on the red manoro that carface is doing for us. last I read he was working on the hood. his version will be HD then I'll downscale remake it for the SD gta's and so we should have some quality mods coming of that.

so here's the new hoses it's not perfect but it should do the job.

humongushd4_zpsb56f1fed.jpg

humongushd4b_zps1cc0b185.jpg

• uokka likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

okay goodnews bad news update.

for the bad news.

after getting the mesh peice done tonight I realize my hoses for the gas pumps are too big. sadly this means they'll have to be rescaled and if that goes as I fear it might then I might just have to build them from scratch all together which means more time lost on this detail and more poly added. tough to be fair with the new mesh peice in place the renders aren't slowing much if at all so this new peice I added doesn't hurt the model too much.

the good news.

Gas pump nozzels are done. once again the interesting thing about mad max is what isn't often shown which adds volumes to the mythos. Humungus basically made a tanker of his own really in his truck. those back tanks aren't merely gas tanks for the truck itself as I once throught looking at how max modified his interceptor...but a means of mass gasoline storage from which gas could be distributed. which means Humungus maintainted control by controling the maurders gasoline. mind = blown.

okay enough of the mythos for now. point is I forgot how SD those back gas tanks where and will probably be remaking them as well. but after all this I am going to make one last ditch effort to remake the prisioner restraint bars for the front. if I fail then what youv'e seen before will be the norm. if I succeed however then the two versions (remember this truck will have a prisonerless version of the model for a less gory model) with have new bars. if not then well the mesh will be just that much closer to being done. then we move forward as best we can.

humongushd5_zps9037ad99.jpg

right now what you see is all my work wheels to exhaust. next to the mack this truck has been a special passion of mine and one of my pride and joys of modeling.

with the prisoners though I must credit rockstar because they are not my meshes I merely ripped them from pedestiran models and don't have the time to remake them. this is why a prisonerless version of the mesh is also important for me because it's not just about making models that can be played be the masses without too much fear of parental dissaproval but also about showcasing works that are all mine. so people can see what I can do when given time and resources.

maybe it's a pride thing. maybe not but you can't fault the results. and I hope one day you'll all get to enjoy these works for yourself. this mod has been now 10 years in the making (check the start date) and it won't stop now not till it's done. thank you all for the support to this point.

• uokka likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by T-808, 2 weeks ago.

Good news and even better news this time.

Okay after hours of work and rework realizing where I had f*cked up or where detail need be added I finally powered through and got the ,as I call it "gore version" of the Humungus HD beta DONE!

work done:
remade the back fuel drums they are now 100% accurate
made and remade the hoses so that they are now the correct size and shape for the model.
Reshaped the gas caps as they were more involved then I originally thought.
reshaped the prisoner restrain bars without having to scrap them at all and repositioned the prisoners feel to be in the foot holds.
(done but not rendered) I fixed the position of the prisoner restrain bar supports that lead to the main body they are no accurate too.

all this is missing really is just the weapons on the side but really it's not needed.

All I need to do to be 100% finished is the none gore version of this truck and then boom done. and all that needs is new prionser restraint bars and that's really it.

I'll probably try to do the new render of the HD and SD finished betas like you see above. and finally get around to making the ultimate ref packs for the work that is finished as we speak. will also write to carface about the red manoro as I know he was working on it last I spoke to him. but heard nothing from him as of now.

as to what's next to get worked on I know I try to announce sh*t but I think that puts me in a box I don't like to be in. part of what makes modding so hard is you love it when you start but by the end you feel chained to a model or mesh. and yeah I know I have a lot of models to finish up or start so there is a lot to work with there but even I get a bit tired of mad max on some levels. still this is my lifes work thus far. these models are the most accurate that have ever been made on these films. trust me I've looked up those model selling sites and they have some australian stock cars but almost none of them have any real mad max cars and those that might..then be have innaccurate models and that's being genrious. with the Humungus truck detail kept coming up for me but I stuck to it and now this humongus truck is one of the most accurate models ever as it our other offerings.

I don't mess around here. you guys didn't come here for me to f*ck around and screw you guys out of something you've wanted so badly for so long. anyways I really do want to square away the HD tanker trailer so that I can make the SD improvements to my old mesh. cause I am damn impressed by the work on the HD tanker as it is.

but as it stands I don't think I'll ever rebuild the mack. I may make a new cab as there is a mack truck trow truck in Fury road and that excites me but low poly trash or not the mack is really what it is. but is someone wants to make a better one then by all means I am super happy to let people study the work I did for our mack because again it's very very movie accurate.

the final hose/gas pump work:

humongushd6_zpsebfe3f34.jpg

Beta undamaged:

humongushd6b_zpsdaa6d468.jpg

humongushd6c_zps5712bbc2.jpg

Beta Damaged:

humongushd6d_zpsa0fff293.jpg

If you still think this is low poly trash then understand that you can suck it cause I worked harder then most on my models and they are accurate to what they represent. save for the prisoners this is all my work from wheels to exhaust pipes I built this war machine from scratch I didn't merely convert it. I have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of so you can just eat me.

• uokka likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

okay so the gorefree edition of the HD Humungus truck is done and with is my last work to be done for that model. I will do an SD gore-free version of this truck if there is demand for it. but as of now I am moving on. in more ways then one.

before I got any further I am wanting to say that I need a break from this mod. I have so many other models I've been dying to do and it was kind of a chore to power through this model as it is. don't get me wrong in the slightest, I still love mad max and am more then still comitted to this mod and will come right back to it soon. but as it stands I think I've earned a small break for other models. so I as of the posting of this update I am going to take two weeks off to focus on my other neglected projects. I am sorry if this upsets some of you or makes you mad but creatively working day after day,month after month on the same subject matter can make one feel

chained to a mod and I think I see now why at least 50% of major mods close down or collapse. so to keep me from just feeling stuck I am doing a couple of other models trying to really finish those up before diving back into this mod with both feet.  but I want to make this perfectly clear THIS DOESN'T MEAN THE MOD IS CANCELED. I know I've said this since coming back this year but I really mean it. just cause I feel stagnated and stuck doesn't mean I don't care enough to finish this. this mod is till it's done and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

now that that is out of the way how about we get to these shots. and please not I didn't goof. there is an uneven number of bars between the left prisoners restraint bars and the right. this is movie accurate save for some cloth that was tied to different parts of the bars but I honestly don't think you'll lose sleep over that detail not being present.

lastly,before I show off the works. know that this isn't the end of my posting for a while yet either. I have a brand new SD VS HD model display to make for you all and I'll still be packaging up the betas we have done right now with massive referance packs for anyone who wants to skin and do tech work on these models. now onto the show.

humongushdgoreless1g_zps42809976.jpg

humongushdgoreless1b_zpsb56b6964.jpg

humongushdgoreless1_zpse216eaf5.jpg

humongushdgoreless1e_zpsd7e6a6d8.jpg

humongushdgoreless1c_zps95cd8932.jpg

humongushdgoreless1d_zpsec1707a1.jpg

humongushdgoreless2_zpsa07de82f.jpg

humongushdgoreless1f_zps7c79335c.jpg

humongushdgoreless1_zpse216eaf5.jpg

and just cause I want to:

HumungusModel_zpsffa47565.gif

enjoy. I'll post the new renders after this weekend and then I'll be off till this time two weeks from now.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Unbroken Circle

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

looks awesome, with gta4 graphics it should be a killer :)

i find some motivation do td the monaro, the blue ray reference eliminated some of the ambiguity..

rwmon.jpg

• T-808 likes this

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I know I promised you guys more renders and I am sorry that I don't have them yet. But I need to post on what I've learned so that some of you might have a better understanding of what's going on with the mod leader (ie:me) and why progress has slowed to a crawl (or even is on a short hiatus) I also want to make it clear that at the end of two weeks if nothings done on my other projects I won't extend the hiatus here. I'm trying to take things day by day.

Now I won't bore you all with my life story. this is lifetime network. but understand that I've had a rough life and endured more abuse,phsical,mental,sexual...then many people. this doesn't make me special nore a special snowflake so spare me. but being a single dad I've had to supress a lot just to make it through the times my son really needed me. the point is my body pains probably have less to do with any actual injury and more to do with my past.  I have PTSD,ADD and General Anxiety.

The PTSD is enough to cause bodily pain but ,and I didn't know this...Anxiety can also cause pain as well. and with ADD this doesn't help anything I do least of all would be my modeling and art and college. somedays I get nothing done and sleep almost all my free time away. other days I have a few hours at best to get things done. this mod might have been finished 10 times over if not for my pain and fatigue. I'm like a light bulb with too much voltage being run through it. sure it looks bright but inside it's burning beyond it's capacity and ready to burst.

I will go as fast as I can but understand if there are large chunks of days or even weeks coming up with no progress. unless I say the mod is canceled,it's not canceled and I am counting on you guys knowing this for the future. but I am going to be going into some hardcore drugs for a while to even me out,I'm going to be doing some intensive treatments as well. and some of these meds will really f*ck with me till my body readjusts to the things that are broken inside of me. but I know it's what I need to do. it's not as if I am blindly doing this. but I've held together for so long for everyone else and it's really time for me to fall apart to save myself.

so nothing much is really going to change but unless others want to help with modeling mods for this (such as the awesome Uni who is working on parts of the map for us,thank you so much Uni you have no idea what that means.) then this mod won't be updated as frequently and work won't be as prolific as it's been.

I never wanted things to turn out like this but I couldn't have gone on like this forever or it would have litterally killed me a lot sooner then I would have died naturally.

some of these meds will make me very dark for a two weeks. so I will refrain from posting because it wouldn't be me really typing. last thing you guys need is my darkside on here saying sh*t I don't mean and couldn't take back. as I take this break and try to work on other models I'll be also packaging up those beta files and putting them up for download on this thread so that those who wish to help this mod move from beyond the modeling stages. can do so. if no one wants to help then I don't blame you but nothing can happen without your guys help because as it stands I have barely enough time for modeling. I don't even really have the time to play with my own creations. but such is life.

the work done so far will be in your hands. meanwhile I'll be trying to also learn about Beamng.drive. it can handle the models that Rigs of Rods can't. I don't own a copy of Beamng but is someone wishes to gift me a copy then I'll be greatful and willing to add you to the list of credits for this mod. pm me if you are willing to donate a copy. if not then again I am not here to make anyone feel they have to do anything. I am sorry that I'm breaking down like this. I am sorry I can't do more with my models. I am sorry in general. but I'll do what I can and hope you'll all enjoy the hard work I am putting into these mods. I'll be back when I can but I hope you can understand why I am not posting for a while here.  my next post should have the mod files that are ready for skinning and tech work.

uokka
  • uokka

Actually living entity

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted A week ago

Don't come back before you feel like you wanna make us happy again with that model 'nonsense' (in all respect).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users