Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

Ah, yes the legendary magnum 357., with a scope. Sounds awesome. happy.gif

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Modding]

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:13 PM Edited by T-808, 28 October 2007 - 11:16 PM.

leofroop here is the link the the vc to sa converted (with permission.) last v8 that ganjica had done for vc but is now in sa thanks to peter helia and our orginal team that worked night and day on it.

last v8 mm1 mod for sa

if you can get an account at ascendence.net that is where we host the mods mostly though some french sites ginked our mod and even gtainsider i think had it after a while it spread fast. but that link above is our work there have been others who unfortunatley ginked ganjicas awesome model and rapped it releasing bad copies of it.

while i remembering it the xb gt and xb 4 door sedan are still on work is jsut daunting at this point i got more 2d projects then 3d and i am tryign to finish up all i can right now. but when they are done i will post them up.

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

I heard that the nightriders Monaro was done, is it?

leofroop
  • leofroop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:45 PM

Monaro is on page 27 of this topic, or around there anyway, thanks heaps for the links 808 much appreciated, will try the ascendence place now, thansk again

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (silvermanblue @ Oct 28 2007, 23:20)

yes it is out mad max night rider "pursiut specail" sa

this is for sa only the vc version has been converted but there are problems and i wasn't able to fix them before having to leave the mod.

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Oct 29 2007, 13:12)
QUOTE (silvermanblue @ Oct 28 2007, 23:20)

yes it is out mad max night rider "pursiut specail" sa

this is for sa only the vc version has been converted but there are problems and i wasn't able to fix them before having to leave the mod.

SWEET!!!! I will try it out later! Nevermind my PM, I am a idiot.

Mangled*
  • Mangled*

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:39 PM

This mod looks amazing!!! I've just trawled through all 47 pages of this thread for about 2 hours looking at what you've made.

I'm a big mad max fan and this mod really appeals to me. The cars look amazing, and what's done of the compound too. I really really hope you're continuing to make this mod and not giving up.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:46 AM

we shall keep on making this till we can't make it anymore. thank you for the comment.

bumster
  • bumster

Ham on!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:10 PM

You have some great willpower. happy.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:31 AM

i thank you for that compliment oh yes before i forget. i have opened up a limited amount of slots on the mod team for conversions.

what this means is i will take on some people i trust and give them access to our files but they must include credit to the team involved as well as any orginal artists. mad mike on ascendance is converting ganjicas last v8 for crash day. he has promiced to give permission to ganjica and the converter peter helia and so fourth.

the thing is we have to be asked first especialy for any models by ganjica he intrusted them to me and my crew but mainly to me. and i take that very seriously. but at the same time it was always the dream that this mod would live in far beyond grand theft auto as well 4 will likely be one of the last great adventures of gta. soemthign will no doubt take it's place but honestly it's getting less and less awe inspiring even with the advent of more photorealistic texture working. and there will always be a game that could use some mad max in it we wanted people not to have to struggle like we did or to have a handfull of outdated and low low poly need for speed models to try to work with. this was as much for the future as it is for the present.

so i opened up slots even if the person only wishes to bring one car to a game so long as they follow the rules we'll allow conversions with permission only. abuse these rules we ask and it will be closed off.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:11 AM

gtaplanet.de i was jsut made aware of this think and while i appreciate that ganjica has credit (which is rightfully due of course.) as does dez. conspicuously abcent is me,quicksilver and wired who all did our fair share on the mod. i suppsoe nothing much can be done with it atleast it's out there and with ganjicas name to it. but it kinda makes a fella mad when he put so much car preper into it and modeled a lot of it as did wired and quicksilver...and then get snubbed. oh well whatever tomarrow is another day.

i got alot going on right now mostly working at a day job. so hard to say if an when i treuly be back on to do a few touch ups for the team to work on. but i will do my best as for the team i will ask tomarrow what if anything they have to report. i am sure a mack or two will be out soon enough but i do not wish to put words in our teams mouth.

Mangled*
  • Mangled*

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2007 - 10:48 PM Edited by Mangled*, 21 November 2007 - 01:14 AM.

That's awesome! The busted up V8 looks great and I can't wait for the Mack truck..

Is there a list of everything finished so far?

I count:

Ford Falcon XB Coupe - Persuit Special (Last V8)
Ford Falcon XB Coupe - Persuit Special 2 (Last V8. dusty with missing parts)
Ford Falcon XB Sedan - Yellow Interceptor
Ford Falcon XB Sedan - Big Bopper

*Edit:

I did some thinking last night and I think I might be able to contribute something quite valuable to the development of this mod... let's just say... it concerns mapping. wink.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:43 AM

i am not too happy about this but well here is a stock ish xbgt stock model made from ganjicas mad max interceptor. it's not stock cause the wheel wells are not stock nor is the chin spoiler. but well enjoy for those waiting mine can try this one. stockish xbgt

El Muelio
  • El Muelio

n00b Modder. :P

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:11 PM

Hi, this is my first post so please forgive me if it's a bit wrong or anything.

I have all my police riding round on MFP bikes, and I have the V8 Intercepter from the second film in my garage.

I have also managed to find the Yellow MFP Intercepter, so hopefully I will have all the Police driving them soon.

I would love it if i could get the big rig from the second film though, I have read on here somewhere that it was in production a while ago and would be very greatful if someone could link me to the download.

Any other Mad Max vehicles mods would be greatly appreciated. I also read somewhere about a mod pack that changes everything, so you have to do the missions as if your Max and stuff. It wasn't finished when I read about it, if it has been finished, I would be so greatful for the link.

I want to try and make a short film, a sort of summery of the first film. But I also need to know, how do I record my own screen?

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:02 AM

a beta version of the mack truck without the armor was released but wasn't finished i'll try to get a link tomarrow night. other mods were made but we need skinners and tech guys to put them in though a small team is still working on the mod when they can. in short finsihed models should be coming out more regularly for a little bit thanks to christmas break. busted my ass for 2 years putting cars out there with the orginal team. we also have the red xa bat car from the second film out now and someone is workign to get the landau with the skull on the hood out as well. but work on this mod is slow cause the team needs help.

but again i'll get you links tomarrow night.

Supra4
  • Supra4

Sniffing nitrous and moving sideways

• Members

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:32 PM Edited by Supra4, 02 January 2008 - 06:26 AM.

Congratulations, you guys are doing EPIC work here. It's good to see that his mod keeps going on.

While trying the red XA Falcon, I noticed several small issues that I would like to rectify. Some are in the handling, others in the txd.

Unfortunately I don't know where to ask for permission to edit the car's current txd. The txd says it was created by Augh, the readme says it was Soul Couragous, The gtany readme says it belongs to "the Gta: Road Warrior Mod team". I've done several of these things before for personal use, but I feel that this might become a public release so I want to be sure I have the owner's permission.

By the way ... any plans for this car? If I'm not mistaken that is "Small Bopper" tounge2.gif

user posted image

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Supra4 @ Jan 1 2008, 14:32)
Congratulations, you guys are doing EPIC work here. It's good to see that his mod keeps going on.

While trying the red XA Falcon, I noticed several small issues that I would like to rectify. Some are in the handling, others in the txd.

Unfortunately I don't know where to ask for permission to edit the car's current txd. The txd says it was created by Augh, the readme says it was Soul Couragous, The gtany readme says it belongs to "the Gta: Road Warrior Mod team". I've done several of these things before for personal use, but I feel that this might become a public release so I want to be sure I have the owner's permission.

By the way ... any plans for this car? If I'm not mistaken that is "Small Bopper" tounge2.gif

user posted image

well soul couragoues reskinned the car that was orginal aughs he donated his falcon xbgt which i modified into a xa and retooled but soul skinned it. by now it's property of the road warrior mod team lead which is me so you'd have to ask me for permission. i do thank you for asking first rather then jsut taking as some people have taken from us and modified stuff without our expressed permission.

redbat
  • redbat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:03 PM

can somebody send me the cars- red xa falcon ( the red bat ) and the nightriders car ( the black monaro ).PLEASE,somebody to send me the cars.my e-mail is [email protected] or somebody to give me a link to download them.

Supra4
  • Supra4

• Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (redbat @ Jan 9 2008, 13:03)
can somebody send me the cars- red xa falcon ( the red bat ) and the nightriders car ( the black monaro ).PLEASE,somebody to send me the cars.my e-mail is [email protected] or somebody to give me a link to download them.

The links were posted a few pages ago

redbat
  • redbat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

I found them.thanks

VHvaliant
  • VHvaliant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:01 PM Edited by VHvaliant, 15 January 2008 - 01:57 PM.

I saw that you are making the landau,vh valiant and the valiant charger sly.gif .if they are ready for the game ,can somebody give me a link to download them for vice city

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:45 AM

sad to say they are not ready outside of the landau and if my memory serves me the landau has some window issues. in vc.

the charger and the valiant vh are not finished bearly close. i don't know what more to say on these it's hard for me to say i'll really have any time left to model at all in the near future. my 2d art career is taking off,i have a lovley girlfriend and i am still a parent of a child i raise on my own. so needless to say i'm way past busy. we have some help here and there but i am very close to cutting my ties with the project and letting the wip files out to the general public. if a mod be made with them then so be it. but as always seems to happen things come down to me and maybe a few others but mostly me. i carried the mod as far as i could until life took over and then my time for the project i loved so much...well it went away.

i'll be back in a few days either i'll announce my return where by i'll finish up what was started model wise but go no further. or i'll post the models that are made so far. we have some ingame wip's but they are unskinned and for sa...and i don't currently have them in my possession.

but the time for honesty is now and i can't say if i can carry this on any further. it's been 3 almost 4 years since we started. it's seen some good runs. but it's also had it's losses and set backs. well we'll see but honestly i need to sleep on alot of things. stay tooned.

WICE 187
  • WICE 187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Jan 16 2008, 05:45)
sad to say they are not ready outside of the landau and if my memory serves me the landau has some window issues. in vc.

the charger and the valiant vh are not finished bearly close. i don't know what more to say on these it's hard for me to say i'll really have any time left to model at all in the near future. my 2d art career is taking off,i have a lovley girlfriend and i am still a parent of a child i raise on my own. so needless to say i'm way past busy. we have some help here and there but i am very close to cutting my ties with the project and letting the wip files out to the general public. if a mod be made with them then so be it. but as always seems to happen things come down to me and maybe a few others but mostly me. i carried the mod as far as i could until life took over and then my time for the project i loved so much...well it went away.

i'll be back in a few days either i'll announce my return where by i'll finish up what was started model wise but go no further. or i'll post the models that are made so far. we have some ingame wip's but they are unskinned and for sa...and i don't currently have them in my possession.

but the time for honesty is now and i can't say if i can carry this on any further. it's been 3 almost 4 years since we started. it's seen some good runs. but it's also had it's losses and set backs. well we'll see but honestly i need to sleep on alot of things. stay tooned.

Hi mate is it ok if you post your awesome Mack Truck Mod. icon14.gif

Supra4
  • Supra4

• Members

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Jan 16 2008, 05:45)

the charger and the valiant vh are not finished bearly close.  i don't know what more to say on these it's hard for me to say i'll really have any time left to model at all in the near future. my 2d art career is taking off,i have a lovley girlfriend and i am still a parent of a child i raise on my own. so needless to say i'm way past busy. we have some help here and there but i am very close to cutting my ties with the project and letting the wip files out to the general public. if a mod be made with them then so be it. but as always seems to happen things come down to me and maybe a few others but mostly me. i carried the mod as far as i could until  life took over and then my time for the project i loved so much...well it went away.

I'm sorry to read that, as I'm just getting started on this mod. However I understand that people have to make compromises every now and then, or give up certain things. So whatever you decide, I'll support that decision.

WIP reskin xa falcon so far : rear end 75% done. Bumper and photoreal rear lights planned.
user posted image

chazsza
  • chazsza

HOLDEN COUPE 60 RULES!!

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:23 AM

hey guys
i just found out about this post a couple of days ago
and let me say GREAT WORK!!! icon14.gif happy.gif
i have got all your vehicles on my SA and found out that the v8 interceptor from MM2 is smaller than the MM1 model
umm..
i took a photo in-game but dont know how to upload it i clicked on image but thats to get it from URL
soz but road warrior model is thinner than max1 model
btw great work i cant wait till this is finished!!! biggrin.gif

p.s. i was wondering if there was a chance to get a model of how the v8 interceptor looks in real life
its basically the same as the road warrior car but with the front spoiler still on.
(just throwing out ideas here!)
i think theres pics of it at cars of the stars website, thats where the real car is
but u prob already know! LOL.

Supra4
  • Supra4

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:33 AM

The difference in size is a known issue, but it only really shows when you put both vehicles next to each other or when you give CJ the elvis haircut.

As for the Interceptor in the Cars of the Stars museum : that was indeed one of the 2 movie cars (the other one was completely destroyed during filming of The Road Warrior and the wreck is still in an austrailian scrapyard). Unfortunately it was restored badly after suffering major frontal damage during the opening scene of the second movie. It was a quality restoration, don't get me wrong there, but the light covers are different than in the first movie and the foglights are now absent. Most replicas are more true to the real thing than the real thing itself is now, which is a sad thing if you think about it. I noticed this when visiting the museum, and it somewhat ruined the experience of sitting in it.

The good thing is that the museum is actually selling its cars to make room for new ones, and it is likely that the interceptor is one of the cars for sale. So maybe it'll get a new owner and a proper treatment ...

redbat
  • redbat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:39 PM

I saw that the LANDAU is almost ready.The car looks great .When are you going to post it

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:03 PM

teams are likely to work hard on things we did have someone working on the landau in sa but i haven't heard from him so long that i don't know what's going on with the landau in sa last i saw the windows were having that transparency issue. i have re register over at ascendance to see if anything is going on anymore.

but i digress. i'm basiclay bowing out of the team lead slot cause i don't have time to manitor or model or do anything more anymore for this project. my new promotion at my new job means all the time i used to have away from my son at night is spoken for. so what happens next i don't fully know. i will be uploading all refs,project files and wip's into one major file and putting a link up for anyone who wants to work on them or play with them on their own. at this point i'm done i have no more time for anything so it's out of my hands now.

this was so awesome to do and to get as far as we did. it's been an honor to work with the teams i have and i'd like to thank anyone and everyone who helped during these years on this. someday hopefuly we'll see progress on road warrior and mad max in some other game or even this one. but i just can't do anything more from here on out. so a link will be posted later once this is done. the rest is up to whom ever. take care everyone.

chazsza
  • chazsza

HOLDEN COUPE 60 RULES!!

• Members

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:27 AM

oh well you've been at it this long
congrats on the promotion and good luck!! icon14.gif

dangerous_dave
  • dangerous_dave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:18 AM Edited by dangerous_dave, 19 February 2008 - 12:13 PM.

Could someone please repost the links?

I went through the whole thread looking for the links, and they were all dead angry.gif

If someone could re-host them it would be brilliant, especially the Holden Monaro! EDIT: OK, never mind , I found the Monaro.

But could someone post a link to the yellow MFP vehicle with the smaller wheels?

Thanks, Dave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users