1,106 replies to this topic
T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Modding]

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:20 PM

well that is great to hear asonofashadow and i got mad amx 1 dvd now so i'll be getting shots of the mfp headquaters so that might also be do able for you then we'll talk of landscaping such as thsoe mile markers and the famous mfp road signs. but what tga's do you speak of because if you are asking if i have the files for the skin of what i had done for the compund i am afraid there are two problems a. i can't skin there fore a skin does not exist b. if i did skin i wouldn't have started till the compund was completely done. unless you mean you need the txd from a peice of map for study.

and well most skinners tell me the same thing maybe dex will know better then anyone but pinky said "if a distortion map is like a bump map then gta can't use it because gta does not do well with maps it is not used to....but if it is not like a bump map then test it on a peice of map cause if that works then aloto f good skinning can come of it." thus so far everyone says they have no idea but to test it.

i hope to be working all day on a new model but no promices you know if i succeded cause drinsk will be on me and pictures posted but if by tonight you see nothing then assume i failed.

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

Great to see you still at it smile.gif

Almost enough / is enough kinda , finished , to make a tribute video here . Glad you were stong enough to last through the dark times , and keep at it . I so want to make a video using them all tounge.gif

Amazing work , looking forward to more from you . icon14.gif icon14.gif

LAD

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:37 AM Edited by T-808, 23 March 2007 - 05:57 AM.

@lad smiles uncontrolably at the thought of tribute video...well we are doing our best yes sir. thank you.

to the rest well going to find out what our map maker needs for the compund. meanwhile well. this isn't somehtign i could release and there are some real porblems with this mesh but call it a prototype for a car that i think could rock when finished. the good news is well it'll allow me to fit new parts for the real car. and we do have a 1958 fury knock off being donated to us by -rich- for helping him with refs. but this is ticks convertion or freds old low poly fury i don't have his permission this why this is a protoype..the purpose of this is jsut to show that it can be done.

what i did to this so far:

added new hood and truck,front light fixture,new exhaist system,leafsrpings,wheels and back bumper.

cut out back door

altered front end and grille to be more consistant with a desoto.

pulled out the old exuist system.

deleted the old door handels.

lowerd the body where the bottom of the doors end it was way too high.

things needing to be done to finish the prototype:

this car has no axels whatsoever nor alot of undercarage detailing that is needed liek drive trian.

the backend is a mess would need redoing as i pulled aot of the truck out by accident.

new front end grille (this one is wayyy to see thru

the white stripe nees to be a zigzag so i would need to redo the sides of the mesh or possible doign a big clone job either way working on it won't be easy

this thing needs an interrior period and the frotn end needs aloto f mesh patchign work as well on the side and aroudn the lights.

needs new door handels and needs flairs above the front lights on the fornt fenders

needs door frame for back doors.

damage parts for new doors and for ned parts.

other then that most of her came out pretty well already going to do my best on her cause yes some of our models in the wip only need one or two adjust ments then they would be ready but i don't know been dreaming of the desoto for some time now.

well here is a look at her as she stands i don't know why but in rendering her the mian body is black may have to pull the maps off of her.

but all in all i might have a protoype for testing the angleing of the car by the end of this weekend.

enjoy the view so far.

side:

user posted image

frontish: (ignore the black in the stripe more to sort out later.

user posted image

work continues as you see landau stil in progress of skinning as for the rest well.

in bad cop news i foudn a cricket game for the lower half of the bad cop so i hope to get the leather pants rigged up as the bad cop wit hthe cricket gear from the movie. the jacket will be a porblem but most of the red of it is easyly made usign the biker cop.

edit: well i was a bit wrong really on some fronts.
there is no interrior what so ever outside of the dash and the seats everything else is ...um not there at all. but work continues what you thought i was joking that i would start this so well then quit not me i want a prototype the mod members can play with till i get the real body from _rich- then i can work with quality and style.

aslo you can see the engine on this baby cause it has a basic engine and no engine bay what so ever. oui i could write a thiese on this model.

things done.

new door frame for theback doors still needs a nip and tuck but on the right track.

totlay new front bumper it doesn't have every detial but hey i'm here to make a car that works ingame and looks good doing it.

created back axel and drive train...wasn't sure the desotos axel housing looked like and i think for the heavey duety work it was doing in the movie i feel it was not stock anyways but i used an xa axel housing for ref.

alot more front end and front light housing work got alot of stock refs of the car from the web thought the web is dry of great refs but what can you do eh.

back bumper postioning (the back bumper was down from stock position so i put mine the same. back bumper may need soem fill in but the movie ref shows it to be hollow.

redid the leaf spring axel holders as it is said the rear axel was mounted below the leafsprings rather then on top of them like most cars so i figured the axel grips would likely be upside down as well seems to work compared to the movie refs.

things to do:

interrior,truck interrior,engine bay

above the front lights modling since it's so transparent in 3d max.

damage files on new back doors damage of all new parts.

cut up the bottom of the mesh to accomedate the for drive train to engine hook up

need to do front end wheel assembly (not easy i have no refs.)

mostly front end work otherwise the sides and back of the mesh are as they can be since the stripe is part of the side of the car i cannot chance the shape thus we are stuck with it in it's current form unless i were to remodel the body myself which is possible as well it's jsut not a pretty mesh to work with. kinda glade tick never wrote me back about it. but again i am showing it can be done ,that is important to say the least.

okay onto the more desoto then fury pink car.

user posted image

back end (be thankful all you see is black i really messed it up by not makign sure of what i was grabbing vert wise.)

user posted image

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

project over view time. just a veiw of our catologue of the finished meshes vs the wip brigade.

now two meshes in this picture are already beta one is released (the manoro in sa.) but one thing that is missing is carfaces goosebike as well obviously we have a great mfp bike already thanks to gosuke. the rest are going to skin landau is currently beign worked on the other half of the team i sent to get the road warrior interceptor done.

user posted image

3 new additions. the landau stock version so far,the valiant charger using aussiemuscles charger mesh has replaced my old bad attempt and the desoto has been added. otherwise the red manoro is rather unchaged from last shot.

user posted image

this on top of a mel gibson being worked on and a map peice the compund. cheers.

LIVEVIL
  • LIVEVIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:56 PM

TRULY wicked bad ass work guys! Has anyone seen the pics for 'Stuntman 2?'In the game you can drive Max's Black Pursuit SPecial even though its loosely based on The Road Warrior but its more of a homage to post apocolyptic movies, as thiers armoured buggies and gyrocoptors.I had the link and would show you guys but i seem to have lost it cryani.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:27 AM

much appreciated there liveil and in deed i did see the shots i almsot droped a brick when i saw the first shot. sadly unless mad amx 4 does well it's the closest we'd ever get to a next gen mad max game. well outside of us of course biggrin.gif and thanks. oddly enough i think the desoto is quickly becoming my favorite car to work on which is so odd. but yeah it's becomign the one i like the best.

more to come i didn't get a chance to do work on anything today but moe shots when things get done. probably gettign the desoto done cause outside of soem frotn end work there is a but of internal stuff to do then boom protype is done and we can test how to get htis car to work ingame with the slant like it has in the movie.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:11 PM

wow looking at hte stats over 90 thosand views and we been here over 2 years (3 if you count pre posting development.)

well the mapper is workign hard but i have seen no shots of his progress so i can't say it's goign well or not he is also tryign to implament the roads in the movie so well maybe we can have a more accurate tanker chase we'll see. mean while i got an almost whiched idea so i may be testign it out soon enough. now the nitty gritty.

no major further develpoment since last posting on the modeling end. but dj master has converted the landau to sa and after getting a window issue sorted out in sa he will send it to me and then i can show you it's current state in sa soem retouchign of the skin is needed for vc and sa before we will be sending it out to all of you and the daul back wheels need addressing but we are workign hard to make it all happen fo you folks.

in player model news using brian lara international cricket 2007 i succeded in getting the cricket shin gaurds needed for the bad cops costume. the only broblem now is do i attatch them to the leather jacket or to the biker boots. cause using the bike cops head i can get is a bad cop head easily but when you put on the biker boots in sa they go over the leather pants rather then inder so makes it hard to know do i put them on the pants and rish the boots over laying them,do i put the them on the boots and risk them moving funny do i put them o nthe pants but re size the legs of the pants to over lap the boots. needless to say though a bad cop i mro i nthe works then ever. the only real problem is the jacket i wish i knew how to really model cloths cause thier jackets i nthe movie were pretty bad ass would love to have been able to make every detail of it.

anyways mel is still in the works but well we hit developmental snags along the way so i sorta knwo the status sorta don't and have seen only txd's but no actualy model yet. we'll see abotu it in the coming times mean while enjoy our releases one page back and we hope to get at least one mroe vehicle or soemthign out by the end of this month. cheers.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:46 AM

well the teams kinda onto other things outside of our map maker. we may have a great character rigger work with us soon i hope. but good news for vc only fans. the gosuke bikes,mack truck,mad max manoro,march hare and stock falcon xa and xa taxi's will be converted soon as well ,our skinner says it is dead easy and he seems to know how to do it way better then i plus he doesn't have much time so this is perfect.

as for me well i'll be back on it i'm making a gun as a favore to a friend and i still got two mods for the metal gear project that i need to get off my lasy ass and get done. also i figured it would be best to put the shin gaurds for the bad cop in the boots (thanks to repoman.) so i'l lbe working on that and making custom leather pants and looking at getting bad cop head running ingame too i mean it's basicly done withotu the final skinning touches the leather jacket would be the last concern.
id also like to get one teogether as a ped for rival gangs in both sa and vc would rock to see the vc gang hemi's driven by bad cops and have bad cops in havana. and in sa imagien the ballas coming at you as bad cops in sa would be pretty wild.

so i'm not sure what i can promice you all anymore going to do my best to get things rolling still, me and repoman can't do it alone. anyways i'll do my best. but truely at years end the last of the releases of this mod will be set out 3 years is a long time and as much as i adore this project i got a son and work that keeps me from really having time to do this the rest of my life plus by then gta 4 hits consoles and eventuly when rocksatr makes it's money back and then some it'll liekly hit pc but crap looking at it now you'll need a high high end pc to run it with everything checked on and the cars look real cars now i'd so hate to mod for it to tell you all the truth. so hopefuly we get vehicles and player models and a map peice or more out but by years end this mod will be as done as it can be. depending on my holiday plans the last package will be released for christmas to you all.

so work continues got the player model stuff to do and well the desoto the stock landau and the rw manoro are the closest to being done i might finish them up first before moving into the charger and the dune buggies. take care all.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2007 - 11:32 PM

well small bit of news pcitures to follow i hope but anyways i have in my hot little hands the sa beta landau i'll be testing it tonight and taking photos. did some work on the desoto but only managed to get the inner doors and the mini-fins above the light fixture done.

now i had a "you got your chocolate in my peanutbutter." type moments as i was gettign flairs off a 59 caddy i realized it already have a pretty perfect front end for the desoto yet the back end would need to be repalced and the stripe thing does bother me and it may not be fixable on -rich- fury knock off.

so i am looking at going from the ground up on the body i could use the caddy for refs of the front of the body and the reshaped fury for the back then i could have greater control over the side molding stripe. but that would mean a very very slow process. but one well worth the work to do so here is my main idea. i patch up and release the protoype i make using -riches- mesh then while you all are playing a basic desoto mock up i make a new body and relaease the more accurate one.

Rambo666
  • Rambo666

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:03 AM

What with Max player model ?

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2007 - 03:29 PM

i need to screenshot the hell out of mad amx and road warrior apperently the hsots i gave or player modeler aren't good enough.
so that is part of my homework thsi weekend plus i really eager to do soem thrunderdome so need to screenshot that as well anyways.

okay progress. i jsut tested the lanau in sa and oui....the windows are gone there is no skin for the hubcaps anymore and the wheels sink into the pavement as they are too big, and the doors do not even open. d.j. master did do his best for now and he i know had his reasons for gettign as far as he did and stopping. the good news is it is it's in sa the bad news is well it needs alot of work. what i am lookign at doing it putting in the red xa wheels temproarily and reconverting it to the buffalo cause d.j. master had it as the bandito which ultra rare (my friend found one that spawns atthe beach but that is no good for our mod.) i'm also goign to remove the mfp badge i had asked d.j. master to do and see why the doors no longer open in sa.

now i am seeing the problem everyone else has been talking about our cars ar chocking my game up alot which makes it no fun to drive in so i am looking at redoing the releases in a specail way to make them less polly so that our games run smoother cause i mean hell if i am gettign choppy with daul core amd then there is a problem there. as to if and when the convertions will take place i cannot give you a time line outside of it will be before the end of the year. i just got alot going on in life right now.

well that is the news i have for now tonight i'll get cracking on the sa landau so that hopefuly it will be releasable to the punblic soon enough.

more news when i have it.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2007 - 11:43 PM

well...well....well. life just gets streanger and stranger then fiction. out of the blue yours truely has himself a love but this one this time is sooo different then anything that ever came before it. i can't expalin it but i think this one will go the distance no b.s. to it no fat to trim. -floats on cloud 9. - the point here is well for the past week or so i got nothing at all done. and well that is not really going to change much. for the next month or so my love is on a company outing. so we won't be in contact and that is when the bulk of modeling will be done but on anything.

i'll be trying my best but this project may not last a whole lot longer on the modeling front i am sorry if this is not the best of news but well when you got a son and a love life things get complicated and cut backs eventualy get made for the sake of being there for the ones you love. i don't know which models i'll be doing and what i'll be tryign to finish up but i'll do what i can. i talked to the level modeler but well i'm not gettign a whole lot of answers as or shots so i am sorry i can't tell you when the compund will be ready or if.

player models are well on hold as is finsihng up any of the weapons we had left.

i'll still likely be modleing off and on during the year but i can't promice much progress on anything. so i'll be doing updates for this month as i said check back on the topic to see what gets done. rich is doing the fury knock off that will serve as the main body for the desoto as to when that will be done i don't know but it is likely that this is th break down. red manoro,the chager,stock landau, pink deosoto and the black a silver fairlane zg are likely the last to get done. the mad max thrunderdome truck is likely till in the works as is the dune buggies. but i don't plan on much work being done after this month for reasons above. so more works to be posted and such soon enough.

Shem
  • Shem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:00 PM

t-808:
i still drop here from time to time to see the progress on the mod, cause like most mad max fans - I'm patient, so no sweat man! that's life, and i can be only grateful for what you're doing at whatever pace you choose/you're forced to work at. Props for what you're doing 'LORD HUMUNGUS:)' (i'm watching you dude! haha)

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:03 PM

thanks shem. i'm looking at an extended time table life and my moving out won't be happening for longer then i thought. and there isalways the chance this coudl all fail with me and my lady not that i want that at all. i'm an opitmust but a realist. i really realluy want to see max's thrunderdome truck (form the end not so much with the camels.) out on the road and i may ditch most items to start it as i work near an auto body shope and htey got a truck cabin that would be near perfect for ref modeling. then i'd be going back to whatever models i can before the end of the year but the pace will still be slow.

right now i do have time about a month while my lady and i are out of contact. i got one model off topic i am doing that won't be revealed till it's really started. then i got a body kit for a friend to do (startign to get requests crazy isn't it.) and i still dreadfuly behidne on my duties with metal gear.

so i'll be doing my best but the nights i model after the 16th of may will be msotly spoken for and with good reason. so again i don't knwo what i cna promice i likely i'll stop in to the topic and on this forum when i have soemthign to show for my work rather then jsut making speculations. but i am iron clade on this. i love mad max so god dmaned much but by the end of the year the mod closes. the team fell throught and well i let alot of you down for that i am sorry folks i couldn't keep the team in it. if i had the skills we would be seeing this done and you all enjoying it all. but i am sorry i couldn't do it.

so from now on i won't be on here unless i have soemthing real to say. thanks for the the support thought everyone.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:22 PM

well i would hope draven (from ascendance.) would post his works he was very good in asking persmission but well things might change over soon.

draven converted the black on black interceptor into flatout 2 and i must stay i am most impressed with it so much so that i released the car as head of this mod into his and his alone. he does have his eye on more cars and well. (fingers crossed) maybe he could get a smal lflat out 2 team to skin more of our betas for at least flat out 2.

the last part is a big fantasy at the moment to see my creations live in any game would be great but for now our released models will be worked on by draven for flat out 2.

i must say this motivates me to get those almsot finsihed models done i mean can you imagine the pink despoto in flatout 2 i sure can.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:37 AM

alot is happening latley most of it is bad and i...hate to say it but i don't know if i can do this much longer if at all. i think i'm going to go off the gird for a while go offline and get things done here in the real world. then i'll make an offical announcments but i...just don't know right now on alot of things.

vash_5
  • vash_5

Full time Zombie lover

• Members

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:59 AM

damn i was looking forward to this sad.gif oh well another one bites the dust suicidal.gif

Faulk_Wulf
  • Faulk_Wulf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:02 PM

Vash_5, don't count this project out yet. Two years this has been in development. Most mods are dead or released in about six months. T-808 and many many others have put alot of work in this mod, and though real life has crept up a few times (stupid real life wink.gif ) they have continued to work on this mod. Until he says "Welp, Game Over, what's out there is it, thank you for all the fish." And dispapears, I would hardly consider this mod dead.

(If you can't tell in text, I am not trying to sound angry, or flaming you. If it came out that way, I am really sorry. I am just trying to say: Don't count this mod out yet.)

(Yup, T-808, I'm still here. You didn't think I'd just disapear with the release of Goose's Kwaka did you? wink.gif )

Catch you later man,
Good luck with Life Issues.

F. Wulf

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:09 AM

well probably not the worst thing to happen to me...but something terribles hit me. while i am actualy laughing at the abserdity of the fallout. it's still not soemthing that inspires art and modleing in me. but maybe dismanteling the mod is a slight bit hastey for now. so when i feel like it i think i'll work on what i said a few posts up. as to when anything will be anywhere near done good or great i don't know when i'll start. but to say i am draggign this out till the end of the year is equaly ludacris.
i am sorry folks but not liek any of these models i do will be ingame anyday. i do this out of love but love is something in short supply right now and i just can't do this mod for the rest of my life.

so mod not dead yet but won't be around all year either...lifei s stil lchanging in many ways and art is having to take a back seat to parenting and work and life in general. thank you all for the support.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:53 PM

things have gone from bad to worse for me and i don't think there is ever goign to be a goning back for me...god i had the coolest turltes van from the orginal ninja turtles all set and ready to show and then..everything just gets turned upside down. and there is much more on the road ahead of me.

to say i am sorry for what i am about to say would be saying that i feel anythign at all right now. i'm not happy this has to happen but i given this as much thought and compassion and effort as i can possibly do. so it is with much displeasure that officaly close this mod. outside of providing models for flatout 2 and puttign up the scource files of what i can give out leglay. i just can't go on any further and i don't know if i'll ever model again,and i don't want to put up any false hopes...not that i have but-rubs his weary head.- just remember the good times and hopefuly a new great game will come along and someone with the source files i have given will finish what i started in a far better game.

thank you all for the support i wish all of you well in the future, goodbye my friends.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

it may not die yet.

unfortnutley my brother will ,so i'm leaving to see him in his....final days. but on ascendance forums some fans are looking to step up to the plate here is what they offer.

"So, we want to finish your cars, and put the cars in the game, and than share it for everyone, to download it, and play with it! I think a lot vehicle is near finish, for example the last V8! Yes, I can convert from VC to SA, but it's not a big thing, I think you can do it too! I know a guy who can texture the cars, and build the model in 3D Studio Max, or Zmodeler! I can draw the texture in Photoshop, but Iím not a 3dsmax expert, so I canít texture the car! But Iím a Mad Max fan, so somehow I want to save to project! I want to play with a lot of good MM cars! So, we want to try to finish your great mod, so should you send for me, the things please!? I'm not good in english, so I don't know what I need to say in english about your brother! But I want to say Rest in Peace, I don't know!
Have a nice day! "

so all the sweet rides that jsut need skinning will be sent off my wip's i guess i'll send them too and with luck they will fill in the rest of the cars or in this case mostly dune buggies we lack. so take it however you wish to i'd say there is a glimmer of soemthign there but hope is not a word i tend to use anymore. so i likely post any progress they make on here but as i said i'm off the project for very personal reasons.

if this does pan out then you flat out two fans will also have a crack at the finsiehd works and more. if only we had a player model maker everthign could be complete. well again this is all talk at this point the proof will be in the pudding if any is made. well i got to get these old files ready and then pack like crazy and ...do my best. boy my life is so grand heh. farewell my friends till next time.

PLPynton
  • PLPynton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:41 PM Edited by PLPynton, 07 May 2007 - 11:48 PM.

you needn't to quit yet, the work ain't done and you gonna just walk away? i would like to take over (let me rephrase that: support you) script/coding for this one, allow me. among all the mods i have ever seen this one is a torment of one man. just... say what you want to have mate and consider it done. respect.
Edit: i am actually MM'ed deep so far you ain't gonna believe it and i have lots of time.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:58 AM

with all due respect sir....you have no idea the level of hell my life has come into. i don't know which way is up anymore let alone do any more modeling. i shall psot the new guys work on here when they get cracking but right now i have never the time nore the drive to make anything. so please understand if i am leaving the mod there is a very real reason. now if you'll excuse me i have my brothers funeral to help plan.

Faulk_Wulf
  • Faulk_Wulf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:08 PM

My deepest condolences. I know I don't know you, or your family. I can't pretend to know what your life is like, or what you're going through. Really, its none of my business anyway.

Obviously, whether we want it to, need it to, or it just forces itself to: Real life comes first. Once you get to a certain age you (sometimes regretabely) take that on as a fact of life.

I am sorry to hear that you life has come over so many hardships over the course of this project. I can only say: I hope things get better for you and that you have many MANY great years ahead of you in whatever you decide to do with your life.

Thank you for all your hard work on this mod. It was wonderful to see. And you dream for online Mad Max might yet be realized of MTA ever releases MTA: DeathMatch, since it will allow the importing of custom models dynamically into a server. So while it might be through the SanAn desert, a tanker might still be chased. wink.gif

I know this is small and trivial in light of your very real losses, but if you're taking the time to post in here at a time like this, then I can only believe that this mod and its community still mean alot to you on some level, and so that is why I bring it up.

Your work, and the work of all the others involved is outstanding. I love everything that has been released. It is ashame that some of the last models may not be released. (Though your post about the Ascendence forums does provide a glimmer of hope in that regard.) However, none of that should undermine the work you already accomplished. A unique mod which is rare in and of itself, followed by such high quality is just outstanding.

I am very very impressed with all the work you've done.
Thank you very much for all your time and devotion to this project.

I can only hope that your real world life picks up soon and that everything smooths to be bearable.

Though I've never met you, and only have spoken indirectly on here...
For whatever its worth: I consider you a friend.

Have a good day and a good life.
If something changes in this mod, I'll probably be one of the first or second posters.
If not, I'll still be driving around SanAn in the Big Bopper and March Hare.

Later rampage_ani.gif

Shem
  • Shem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

oh man, what can I say......

that's life. that's very real life. and although this is a gta/rw mod place it'd be almost out of place to mention it at this very moment. the only thing I think I can say to you is that life throws stones at you but it is your peaches at the same time.

T-808, you're a one man army and you know that. Just look at your achievements. Hopefully your work will be continued because it deserves a release. To me - the story of this mod is officially more important than the mod itself. That's all I wanted to say.

Take care T-808.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2007 - 01:37 AM

Hey man T-808. Im very sorry for your brothers passing. I will pray you get through it, and see the light at the end. I also hope someone will help you with the project! But, if not. Oh well.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:31 PM

thanks for all the suport guys it means more to me then you all could ever know.

and yes i still keep tabs thought i haven't touched a model since i last posted wip shots and it looks more and more like i'm kinda finished with 3d for a long while. but i do care about the mod and i pray these guys come throught thought they are working hard. they found a mod that lets you run out of gas. which is a bit of the theme in road warrior. and the team is working to figure out 3d studio max they got the rw interceptor into max they are hoping to get it skinned and set up sometime. meanwhile they did replace of the cars in the san feiro garage with ganjicas interceptor which is kool. kinda makes me think "what if instead of make the police station the hall of jutice what if we threw on of the mfp cars on the racks and made the garage into the mfp head quaters." well less and less likely map peices will be since i quit but we'll see what these guys do with the mods and hope for the best.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

i may no longer be here to direct the new team as an advisor. something wonderful and yet all at the same time god awful has happened to me. the woman who had torn out the deepest parts of me and left me for dead well....she's back in my life. why? here is the basics. she played a game on me but soemthing went horribly wrong...she didn't count on falling in love for real. she got so scared by the deepth of the feeling that she lied to herself to make herself believe she didn't love me...then she told me everything was a lie cause she thought it would make it all easier for me to leave her alone...the old make hurt them to save them routine. but not unlike molin rouge she truely did have feeligns for me. and when i came to get my closure to proffess to her that someone actualy loved her i learned this truth. she felt so awful for breaking me so hard...she couldn't stop thinking about me. i was the one she could not walk away from.

so now she is about to head on a bus to come here...but i live with roomates who out number me and said under no circumstances will they allow extended guests here. and i don't yet have an apartment to call my own....least not yet. i was gettig neverythign ready and would have been more then ready for her in a month. now i gotta condecne a months prep time into 1-2 days and i got very few friends in the area to help me. which means when she gets here i won't be here in this home and my internet will be along time in coming back. so weather i like it or not fate is heading my way and will be taking me from the online world. i hoep someday to be back...maybe on dial-up -shivers- but that is life and love. and trust me this one is worth the risk i have to try or i surely i shall die.

so see you all when i see you. as douglas adams would say "....so long and thanks for all the fish."

leofroop
  • leofroop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:35 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles 808, take it easy!

On another, i've just got into SA and adding cars etc into the game, i'm as probably most of you are a huge MM fan, i've started hunting mods down for SA and i think i've come across most that are available but i believe there is a V8 Interceptor from MM1 model same as the one available for VC, but i can't find it anywhere would appreciate it if someone could give me a link or point me in the right direction, or any other max mods that are available, the current list i have is

V8 Interceptor RW
Big Bopper
March Hare
Monaro
Wez Bike
Goose Bike
ToeCutter Bike
Red Bat Rocky
Max's Yellow interceptor

If there's any more available be so appreciative if someone could point me in the right direction, Thanks in advance

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

there is the mack truck beta out as well as yes the mad max 1 for sa i shall dig up links later on in the day we are fixing to do a release of the mack truck with and without armor in the not too distant future our man wired is finishing it up. for more news i been posting on the mad max/ roadwarrior topic below that is the place for all things mad max and road warrior as it stands.

i thank you for the condolences everyone things are better though love life not much improved but i keeping my chin up. i'll post links on here one last time. we also have the lord humongus scoped 45 magnum from road warrior if you want a weapon from the movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users