Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:49 PM

Good luck with the new job mate.

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:07 AM

thanks uni. and to ak-73 pm me you msn name if you have one i can't give you everythign but msot of the materials for the mod are up for grabs just depends on what you want. but what i can give out i can make snap shots of for modeling refs so it's all good.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:07 AM

sorry for the double post but well finaly got some progress to show this mods not absolutley dead ot a few cars to finish a player model to attept some of weapons to get working and at least one major map peice to go before ol' t-808 is throwing in the towel.

i found some site for japanese ball joint dolls but the someone mad mel a really good mel with great costume shots so i think at least mels costume is possible weather we ever ever get a full on mel mad amx i can't say without help really the head would be nearly imposible.

as to what i am doing right now. well aussie muscle lent us his valiant charger. now shei s a bit low poly but i think she is work for the polycount. least gives us a foot hold better on the charger and it's by an aussie modeler.

so before i transfer over the parts i made for my scratch built peice of crude i had to cut out the hood,back and front windows,side doors and the bumpers, bottom "under caridge" which being that it was orginaly from need for speed was jsut a flat surface,and side windows.

left to do on this baby:
side mirrors,cut out custome trunk. make gascap for very back,make new interrior,make a charger engine (yes i have real engie refs for how differenet it is.front end lights and grille assembly (more for the stock version that is.) leaf springs,axels,drive train,window modings,door interriors, engine bay, damage parts and trunk space. also new back bumper needs an indenture for lisencsplate,and gotta cute the windows out of the doors.

here she sits at present:

mesh by aussie muscle.

user posted image

in comparrison with my scratch built everyone hated:

user posted image

so this shoudl be next mesh completed if all else goes well.

and well job fell thought i couldn't work a car wash and then come home to 3d model anymore my hours are too much at my real job so to be fair to the company i resigned i sjut couldn't give them what they needed in the end which was time. maybe someday i'll be part of game making but for now i'm here.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:54 AM

tirple post i know so anyways had to write in a place holder as i am too knackered to uplaod images at present.

progress continues. looks at taking things 2 meshes at a time so i can focus without paitnign myself into a slump of a coner here like i have a bit in the past. i have 2 meshes nearly done the red manoro (mainly needs new front end and damage parts.) and the mad max impala (mainly needs to naked lady scuplture on front and a new ribon for the antena,plus custom damage to new parts.) they will be up next after what i am working on now.

on the docet right now is the "force 10 charger/rex." car and the stock landau.

work done to the charger.

1.cut out the trunk (it's a little rought but i think it works better then it was before.)
2. added in and sized old movie modifcation parts for version one of the charger.
3. cut out the door windows.
4. created the back gas cap for boot area.
5. started back widnow modling.
6. did cab interrior (needs fitting thought.)

things left to do.

1. custom charger engine (yes it's not like the american v8.)
2. custom exhaust (aussie muscle got me refs of a real charger under caridge so we gonna be keepin it accurate.)
3. custom axels
4. custome wheels and hubs (thanks bart for the production ref of non stuck hubs from movie.)
5. custom all new interrior (thought the back end of the interrior already laid in by aussiemuscle is usable.)
6. full engine bay
7. new engine type (again i have refs.)
8. door,side and front widow modlings
9. two sets of side mirrors (one version has truck mirrors mounted on it the other has rounded stock mirrors.)
10. stock lights and front end grill assembly
11. placing and improting of signature leaf springs.
12.front suspention and wheel assemly area (again thanks to aussie muscle it'll have it right.
13. door interriors and trunk interrior. plus hood and trucnk to body fittings (got refs.)
14. basic back light assembly.

(shots of works so far to be replaced tomarrow night.)

stock landau

things done.

1. threw out non stock bumpers.
2.carved out the last of the movie engine modifications.

things left to do

1.new stock hood ornaments
2. new stock hood damage
3. new stock exhuast
4. new grill assembly with flip out lights.
5.new wheels and rims
6.need to make rest of the frotn end chassis where the old movie bumper had taken off.
7. wheel guards.
8. possible extras or second version for hot rodding.
9. new front end bumper.

(production shots to be replaced tomarrow.)

wanted to give everyone a basic heads up of what i am still doign till at least october and the 3 year anneversary where i really will be sayign goodbye to the mod i have slaved over for so long. but we sorta do still have a beta landau for vice city i also found old copy of a burn i did of vice off the hd when it was totlay isntalled on on spot on my hd so i coudl run it off the hd instead of the cd's so we may be back in buisness not to distant future toward gettig nthe landau and mfp manoro for vc runnign and released. i hope also to hit the landau into sa but i have to test the vc version first and i don't know when i'll have time for everything but i hoep to soon.

till tomarrow true believers.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:16 AM Edited by T-808, 11 February 2007 - 10:49 PM.

sorry to any admins this might give headache too but wanted to show there is new information on the mod right now.

read above for what needs to be done to finish both models.

i foudn the old beta that is "ready to go in vc jsut needs testing." as assured to me by triple a's who skinned it this weekend should be tested and reported back with screens of it's test if everythign goes well then well it could be released with a converted sa version as well. -fingers crossed.- here are thep ictures i promiced and i think some will be excited others might be a bit disappointed but in the end frankly the vlaints body is good for it's poly count and with the right skinner you really won't notice how low poly especaily when she is fully detialed with mirrors and interrior and window modlings. so keep in mind i know some people who will make this look better ingame then you can imagine.

now i hear tales of people feeling our cars are tooo high polly. i'm not offended in the least but i think i can keep the quality while trimming poly lets jsut say i have a friend who can help me there and leave it at that.

charger v 2 as she stands now. main body mesh by aussiemsucle.

user posted image

user posted image

the stock landau got a ways to go on her but trust me not nearly as much to do on her as the charger.
main body mesh by ganjica landau body forming by t-808 all other modifications by t-808.

user posted image

the chrager will also have a stock version got alot of basic detialing to do on her for both the stock and non stock chagers. doign our part to bring ausstralian muscle to the masses like only aussiemuscle has done for need for speed we shall do for gta. more to come.

edit: got vc back on my system testing on the landau and gettign the mfp manoro hq running to start very very soon.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:33 PM Edited by T-808, 13 February 2007 - 02:05 AM.

landau progress. parts are ingame heh on the upside they look good but on the down shot wherei's the freakin body. so i got soem help form soul courageous i hope to have better shot and possible release soon.

user posted image

pictures posted tonight...-tires to stop racing heart.- t-t-txd works looks..a...amazing. small glitch to it but tripleas's out did himself.

-takes deep breathe.- here is the run down.

damage is perfect. she drives like a dream so far.

but work still needs be done.
the daul wheel in the back are now mono wheels.
the wheels rotate as if on their own axis not like that are on the actual axels.
the wheels of the orginal car we replaced still spawn.
the sideback and back window make the interrior dissappear again.

i get these fixed and boom we got a vc release as well as the ability to convert her into sa.

as promiced.

unskinned:

user posted image

and with the txd

user posted image

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:33 AM

okay today i put the landau in max and added soem changes it needed and i crahsed vc. thankgod for backups but goign to have to consult my "tech support" to see what i can do to get htis car back on the road and into your hands.

loopi
  • loopi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

T-808, what's your alias/user/website on deviant art?

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:51 AM

badcop69 is my deviant art id for those curious yo ucan see my pixel art/3d model works/and old hand drawn works from a day long ago.

i'm pretty damn sick this week so i can't say i have major progress to report but there is some progress form the new guy so i'll be posting when i feel better but lets jsut say that the valiant coupe with dart gun is in good hands right now.

so more wip pics to come.

aaronbudd0
  • aaronbudd0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:03 AM

can't wait for this!

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2007 - 01:47 AM

i promiced wip shots and here they are for the gren valint vh coupe with dartgun. now some will gripe and yes i may need to do a little dressign up but trust me this guy does solid work and he is working with little or no refs much like me. but i think the work so far is light years beyond my old attempts.

user posted image

user posted image

as for my works well i got more projects then i cna handel and a bit of odd personal junk going on so i'll be working on stuff but not sure when anything will be posted.

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:04 AM

I would like to start helping with level design. I have the time now. Please send me an email to [email protected] . I will also send you my portolio and resume.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:10 PM

asonofashadow:

your e-mail address above doesn't work on any of my acocutns for any mailer. did you spell it right cause well we got a lot of vehicles be we have no real secnery and it would greatly boost all of our works if you could help. pm me and i'll send you my e-mail address so you can directly contact me with your portfolio and resume.

wyvren8755
  • wyvren8755

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:55 PM

The Last V8 is the coolest car for SA period! The other cars such as big bopper are second.

Now I am wondering where I can download a player Mad Max skin for SA if there is one yet? Also was a bike ever made of the Goose for SA?

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:08 PM

Hey you know what just AIM me adcornaglia

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

the goose bike was made but is as of yet still mostly unskinned so sadly at present i have no texture people to texture models with so the mods kinda od still at a standstill on finished meshes. as for max well i been plugign away at some player models but due to lack of a skinner and the limitations of my own skill i am currently unable to provived a mad max player model at this time. my hope is to get one working at some point but for right now it's just not happening.

wyvren8755
  • wyvren8755

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

Here is a site thats making a real leather jacket like Max wears. Maybe this can be of some help.

Abbyshot Clothiers

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2007 - 02:00 AM

i have newer refs that should help me nail the jacket but i do think these can help so thank you wyvren8755 the irony is tripleas at somepoint will be attempting mels head for us for sa. once that is lookign right then trust me the body will be made. i also hope to replace the gangs with badcops and i think a better way i might be bale to do that. so player model stuff is on the works.

i will be psotign shots but i just beary here right now on allergie meds that make me air headed. but last night i did a little light work. put trunk bottom on the charger and throw ou most of the under caridge i now made it so an engine can be made and placed in the model i carved out a new under caridgeunder the cabin to acomidate the endgien and drive shaft. i need to make a whole no front end suspention and engine bay not to mention the engien that goes with a real valiant charger which is a whole new beast but trust me i got all angel shots of a val's engine.

also started to frotn fender extention for the front end of the stock landau mos ot if is actualy coming together but it has a wrap around front end so that will be the firs wrap around i have ever done but she loosk more and more stock landau like as i work. but do note when i psot the shots that i am away that the fender extentions still need more refinding they kinda curves back a bit far on the wheel well outer lip. but all will be fixed before i got to the fornt end of the car and try to get that ready including headlights i hope to make flip out in sa.

so shot to come and i will be gettign aim so i can talk to this new guy interested in level making trust me folks i want a comput and mfp head quaters as much as you all do. if all comes together this mod should be alot more done and lookign alot better by years end.

some small landau news and some anger management to take care of thought. kel of ascendance will be heling to finish up the landau skinning and tech issues as we have problems with her ingame right now and she isn't even converted to sa yet. but things are gettign sorted out.

now i am a bit mad thought i won't name who but someone asked brendan to convert ganjicas vc bob interceptor to sa and thought he knows better he did it anyways and it loosk horrible people we converted it second and put them sot work into it if nto for peter who is in the frekin readme it wouldn't have gotten in if a file is not up then tell us cause we are one of the few who have the rights to the ganjicas mad max models and have any buisness convertign them cause unlike soempeople we care how the car comes out in the game and our convertion is the best on the web. that being said thought kel was outraged as well and is working to make an even better convertion of the interceptor and will be releasign it throught our mod. toi say i was alittle pissed yesterday is an understatement but i will deal with brendan and the thrid part involved myself

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

i shall still post my works likely tonight to show you what i have done. my insomnia is back so alot mroe work is possible but i also need to not neglect my post at metalgear tc as well.

then there is this going on. two really bad interceptors

i apologize in advance to the moderators but i need to post this link to prove a point on a distrubing trend.

this is only one of two new convertions of ganjicas interceptor (brendan being the other but his is more forgiveable then what is posted above.) people do not know we have an interceptor out there for san andreas one that has correct textures and was done with permission from ganjica himself. and when they get flamed for what are such bad convertions they resorot to calling ganjica (my personal friend btw.)'s works "sh**y..."

now yes it's not like i don't see that this means there is a surge in mad max wants and needs but we had a perfectly good (thought not fully perfect.) convertion we did legaly. but they doing it so poorly and the rw version this newest jackoff made is horrible not ot mention fully innaccurate i mean theb ack seat is still there for god sakes. it does such injustice to ganjicas works and i will not tollerate it. i would wish that people would ask us "have you done the orginal mad max interceptor in sa." and we'd say why yes sir here is our link. and life would be good but right now andl atley i feel like what i am doign doesn't matter anymore everyone jsut wants to do mad max their way instead of helpign the person who has fully detiale and working models that jsut need a bloody skin. almsot 3 years i been slaving even fixing up models from artists who ultiamtley dropped us. this mod may not be as done as it could be but damn it i tried so hard to push more betas out the door but i'm only one man.

-rub his weary head.- part of it is i just have not advertised enough part of it is incomplete hosting of our latest files so i'm goig nto do my best to put them all together and go to gtafiles,insidegta ascendence for god sakes and post and get hostign of links so that people will see more and more the work i and my team have done all this time so that we may never see such horrible jobs done like the link above.

now mods before you ban me or warn me jsut give me a heads up about the link and worse comes to worse thel ink will be taken down and i'll psot the guys god awful screenshots.

but i am not very happy about things right now and a bit frustated frankly. more news and wip shots as i get them up.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:13 PM

i have aim so i will be incontact with the level maker. but bigger news. kel and his crew are banding together like never before to finish and release our current betas so that all the wounderful cars trucks and others you have seen so far will now be soon to you hot little hands. so things are beign done as we speak and releases are fianly fourth coming folks. repent the end is near.

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:15 PM

get on aim x) i'm on there x) IT HAS BEGUN!

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

i was not joking nore do i offer you all false hope. i have contacted our map person and i need to get refs lots of them to make this work the best and give you all one hell of a good map peices. but i will.

but as we speak the landau beta is being converted to san andreas then it will travel down and assembly line of sorts with one tech person kel checking it on both versions of gta. a model map maker soulcouragous who might also texture some too but then it gets passd onto my main man alexe for the final touches before bouncing back to kel paintjob pimpification. the guys know how to make glass look more like glass and we are going to try to get the reflection maps to work so that all these cars look like they are in the same place or era or enviornment.

so the times of out of sync skinning are done and the tech crews will make sure armor plates come off of macks and that those who need it get the dual wheels. and this is jsut the begining folks. so as we speak all unskinend betas are going onto a secret ftp site and all staff memebers will be working as fast as they can to do quality mods but getting them done for reals. so we will be pushing the boundries and finaly mad max will see the light of a brand new day in gaming in a way that should have been done eons ago (shudders remebering mad max for nes.)

so all you see here plus the landau and mack truck will be coming soon.

user posted image

but my work is far form done the charger and landau get chipped away at and i am workign up the abilites to do those two little detials on the mad max impala.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:05 AM

it's not just my team working on this mod i am still in the game. i am very pleased to say i concured my phobia and while she isn't by any means perfect close up i feel she more then fits out bill for the model work needign to be done. the mad amx "guy" impala is now beta. she needs a re touch on her orginal skin for the flames and the new pipes and all but she should take a lot less to get onto the road. and polly well to my suprise every litle faset and pipe you see there is only 17k polly.

credits: orginal impala body (thought i brendan will argue it is an bellair i don't care the features are way too simular and it works damn near movie perfect.) slayer

converted to sa by brendan.

front insignia removal,engine to hood pipes,batton exhaust pipes,old exhaust removal,custom antenna,hood scupture,wheels and new movie inspired damage parts all movie modifications by T-808.

undamaged before the marauders.

user posted image

damaged.

user posted image

heh i guess it's true what some say...never run you'll only die tired. or in guys cause you'll wind up with a torn up car and a red butthole. moving on. i jsut need to rename a part or two but i am leavign the scuplture as a stand alone part so that is somone on the team has a better way to do that sculpture be my guest.

more work in the comming months and my son may be on vistation with his mum so i might have the most tiem for the project by summer. as for the mod well one memeber i do know is helping to apply the textures to the landau the rest of the team i have not had a moment to confirm with but monday i'll start asing for you folks.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

well i have some excitign news there are new mad amx 1 releases....but not by us. repoman found these today and blew me away they even have his helmet. we are goign to see abotu tryign to get these mods included in our final package but the sites in japanese so we may jsut link peopel to it. but here it is the goose mfp biek for sa the toe cutter bike (which was a little more stock z1000 version of the goose bike.) there is also the bike goos e was riding circles on in the fmp parking lot and a stock z1000 gooseest bike plus the mfp good helmet. suprises abound we arwe no the only ones.

goose bike,toe cutter bike mfp helmet etc.

so enjoy and hopefuly we can get these and get them into vc for our vc only pals out there.

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:00 AM

Hey I've started planning and design on the compound turn.gif buuut I need to talk to the boss man. I got two sets of questions one about shaders, and one about aesthetics. By the way your quality of work is superb. I will strive to do my best to improve on such great work. I know that this project is going to kick the f*cking sh*t out the water, the boat, and people in it. So get on AIM suicidal.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:32 PM

i will be goign on aim now to help our level designer. meantime small bit of news those bikes are now a part of the raod warrior mod. with the completion of guys impala we can now say safely we are done with the mad max part of the mod. excitign news we still have much to do on road warrior and on possible thunderdome vehilces as well. for our loyal vice city only fans i'll try to convert the boose bike and toe cutter bike asap.

Faulk_Wulf
  • Faulk_Wulf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:37 PM

Is there a single definitive link, site, or .zip file that contains all of the released models of this Mad Max mod?
If there aren't yet, or if there is still some minor model work left to complete, are you planning to put up one complete package for people to download?

[btw, amazing work on this mod.]

inlove.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:32 AM

well faul was woudnering when you'd stop in again. first off now you can act out you avatar helmet and all. secondly well i'm gettign download links for what we do have done now up at another forum cause i plan to start throwing our links to everyone i'm tired of new "interceptors." beign released that look awful when we did a pretty damn good job with sa convertion of ganjicas.

no one seems to know we exist at times but it's not others fault it is mine we have had very little coverage of releases in places people still go. but as to one big package right now no we have small release packages of individual guns and cars. my next post should have all the releases we have now. but trust me no wip's yet as we are now more into the swing of things with the new models we have done but not skinned.

so stay tuned.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2007 - 02:16 AM

this needs it's own space i wish i could pin this to the top of every page. but here goes the release post for those lost in finding our works for sa and vc. either a. read this or b. resgister over at ascendance and get them from the mor organized forum (and no that is not ment as a knock at thsi one thsi forum has supported us throught the dark times too.)

bikes:

gosuke's goose mfp bike sa

gosuke's goose mfp bike sa

gosuke's mudgutts bike sa

gosuke's mudgutts bike sa

gosukes's toe cutter bike sa

gosuke's toecutter bike sa

gosuke's z1000a1 sa (bike goose rode in mfp parking lot with bum leg.)

gosukes z1000a1 sa bike

all bikes above are gosuke's he was generious enough to donate them to the mod for us.cuts out or main work now sorry vc only fans this bike at present is sa only but i will be converting at my nearest convinece.

wez bike sa

wez bike sa

wez bike vc

wez bike vc

cars:

big bopper

sa

big bopper

last v8 sa

last v8 sa

mad max manoro "pursuit specail." sa

Mad Max Manoro sa

march hare sa

march hare sa

red bat car redux for sa (fixed back wheels.)

red bat redux sa

red bat car vc

red bat vc

max's yellow mfp interceptor sa

yellow interceptor sa

player model/peds:

gosuke's goose biker helmet sa

gosuke's goose bike helmet

this is not done by our orginal team but a wounderful modder named gosuke all credit goes to him he jsut lent this to our mod.

guns:

lord humungus scoped .45 magnum sa

humungus gun sa

lord humungus scoped .45 magnum vc

humungus gun vc

mad max sawed off shotgun vc

mad max sawed off vc

more to come as mods come online some fo the stock cars to give a more aussie feel to sa are beign cleaned up and with permission i'll be undertaking the covertion of the gosuke bikes to vc for our people whom only have vc for one reason or another.

asonofashadow
  • asonofashadow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2007 - 04:48 AM

XD OMG . Well hope this isn't needless to say but after watching MM2 again I just wanted to say that I know that I am fully qualified to finish the complex XD. XXX

BTW i need the TGA'S XD!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users