[WIP]Road Warrior Mod For San Andreas

1,106 replies to this topic
T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Modding]

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:31 PM Edited by T-808, 15 April 2005 - 11:27 PM.

small update again. no pictures yet till i'm done ,but i pulled apart a found mack engine and am starting work on it....the orginal engine is great but a bit high poly so i'm going to make a lower polly version of it since i still have to do the damage parts of the mack before i can move on to dummys and then beta testing and skining before we await sa for pc and the tools to convert from vice to sa.

been doing alot of work on other projects one is a brit muscle car for a friend the other is a bunch of weapons and even a specail thing i might pre-release for vice once i get her skinned and resized. it would be a preview of just what we got cooking outside of road warrior but trust me you gonna love it...maybe even more then this project lol. so when next i post i shall bring fouth the engine and well maybe the damaged parts as well were powering throught to finish this bitch off. rampage_ani.gif rampage_ani.gif

oh and i keep forgetting. the model i used to make the chassi of my mack will be shrunk down for an mack rc mod so that i should have shots of soon as well i need to make all his rims the same and get her textured and then it's giddy up.

tha idea behinde it being that when get the gyrocpter done we''ll make an rc version with a mock up of the pilot in the seat and that the last zero mission will be alot like when max was returning the mack back to the compound you'd have to look after the mack which would repalce the rc gremlin. i wish there was more rc missions with the vehicles in sa that we we could use the mack for races and stuff but i digress. if i can get it done soon i might get a release out for vice to drive well crafted other mack in vice rc races.

p.s. posted help wanted at gta action in both english and used babel fish for the german thoguht my one german friend says half of what it translates from english to german is jibberish...but gotta try something hopefully in a few days we might have some new blood in here.

LIVEVIL
  • LIVEVIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2005 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 12 2005, 00:10)

number 2. no aussie sites with refs of the real cars or sites with only one shot that is either too small or not a useable angle. (i can't tell you hoe much this has hurt the mod and frustrated me to no end.) this makes it hard to even make a base for some of these cars that could be chopped up and modded according to the movie.

Hi,I'm new here,not new to the GTA games tho and am a HUGE Mad Max fan and i read where you were looking for vehicle references and i dind't know if you've ever see www.madmaxmovies.com as its THE site for EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the Mad Max trilogy.it has a vehicles section and replicar section as well as the pics of that Landau you have came from there.Also the work done so far byt you guys is just AWESOME!! i mean thats some kick ass talant you guys have and its been the talk of the Mad Max forums i'm a member of for weeks now i cannot WAIT to see some of these cars in the screen shots cool.gif
Bart M.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:59 PM Edited by T-808, 23 July 2005 - 02:24 AM.

QUOTE (LIVEVIL @ Apr 25 2005, 02:15)
QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 12 2005, 00:10)

number 2. no aussie sites with refs of the real cars or sites with only one shot that is either too small or not a useable angle.  (i can't tell you hoe much this has hurt the mod and frustrated me to no end.) this makes it hard to even make a base for some of these cars that could be chopped up and modded according to the movie.

Hi,I'm new here,not new to the GTA games tho and am a HUGE Mad Max fan and i read where you were looking for vehicle references and i dind't know if you've ever see www.madmaxmovies.com as its THE site for EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the Mad Max trilogy.it has a vehicles section and replicar section as well as the pics of that Landau you have came from there.Also the work done so far byt you guys is just AWESOME!! i mean thats some kick ass talant you guys have and its been the talk of the Mad Max forums i'm a member of for weeks now i cannot WAIT to see some of these cars in the screen shots cool.gif
Bart M.

@LIVEVIL i am aware of madamxmovies.com it's great and i have gotten models and makes off the site. but for example the statesmen with no doors and no front fenders....googling that exact model i found a totla of 1 reference of the actual car itself unmodified getting good side shots of the actual cars involved or good front shots of the cars not featured porminatnly is very difficult, i just recently found a valiiant charger with decent refs for the car with the dart gun that beefs it trying to stop the mack from gettign to the compund.

so when you only have a basic shot from the movies that shows only a little bit of a certain vehicle it is next to impossible to model that one.

we (or rather i since besides bigfoot i am the ony modeler on this project anymore.)are still doing most of the main vehicles from road warrior and a few from mad max for sure but the ones we really can't get refs for will be done last if at all because i am sorry to say it's just makes modeling the cars that much more difficult if we hardly can see them or find refs of the real cars. btw what mad max foums do you speak of?

okay somthing i wasn't sure i could do but did the mack engine is done (and i did it lower poly then the ref.)...the mesh clean up is almost done by the next few days the clean up will be done...the damage parts will be done and then it is simply a matter of dummys...and then skinning and beta testing!!!

the engine

image removed to save bandwidth

it's not 110% accuarate but it will get the job done.

and installed (yes the hoses will ne linked up when the mesh clean up is done.)

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

Great work man, you're doing very well i cant wait to see this finished mod ! smile.gif .

choofa
  • choofa

Dance onn Cocaiin.. LSD.. XTC!!

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:46 AM

holy crap! dontgetit.gif Thats spectacular dude, keep it up bro, this truck is really coming along biggrin.gif I love it and can't wait for it to be finished! biggrin.gif .

=Ch00fA=

LIVEVIL
  • LIVEVIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 25 2005, 22:59)

[/QUOTE]
@LIVEVIL i am aware of madamxmovies.com it's great and i have gotten models and makes off the site. but for example the statesmen with no doors and no front fenders....googling that exact model i found a totla of 1 reference of the actual car itself unmodified getting good side shots of the actual cars involved or good front shots of the cars not featured porminatnly is very difficult, i just recently found a valiiant charger with decent refs for the car with the dart gun that beefs it trying to stop the mack from gettign to the compund.

so when you only have a basic shot from the movies that shows only a little bit of a certain vehicle it is next to impossible to model that one.

we (or rather i since besides bigfoot i am the ony modeler on this project anymore.)are still doing most of the main vehicles from road warrior and a few from mad max for sure but the ones we really can't get refs for will be done last if at all because i am sorry to say it's just makes modeling the cars that much more difficult if we hardly can see them or find refs of the real cars. btw what mad max foums do you speak of?

This is the MadMaxmovies.com forum http://www.madmaxmovies.com/forum/ also you may want to use some actual plastic and die cast models as a reference www.madmaxmodels.com it has a couple of models made from other cars into Mad Max cars.I hope it may be of help.
B.M

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2005 - 02:48 PM

@LIVEVIL i don't exactly see daily discussions going on at that mad max forum thoguht i had a chance to visit the genral area today and saw the talk of secret cut scenes from road warrior alot of which might explain more about wez and that wez was not gay that boy was not actualy his lover he was a son that he kidnapped after the apocolypse. blink.gif

anyways work continues. mesh clean up done,engine hooked up to the intakes done damage files....almost. the hood and doors are done but the front windscreen damage still needs to be done and i'm working on a way to make it so that a single paign of glass on the driver side would fall out like in the movies. so from here it is window damage >dummies and final check>skinning and beta testing. then boom done.

now the one thing that is bothering me is the wheel sheilds on the armored mack those are being worked on but still have no idea how to make them break away yet so that they could fall off like in the movie frankly it is one detail that might not make it simply because it can't be done just be aware. work forges ahead.

also final got a decent engine pulled apart so that i can make it for the landau.

also the mesh for the car with no front end has been preped for me to work on it in 3d max bigfoot was working on it and struggling but he managed to get a pretty good mesh going before i yanked hm off it and put him on the goose mfp bike...trust me when he has refs (like with the goose bike) then bigfoot can help but make a fantastic model i'm asure in the end you will all agree that i made the right choice in this matter.

pictrures hopefuly tomarrow for now engjoy the words of the trucker yoda....for you see i have many more trucks lined up and feel hoeplessly trapped to do big rigs now along with my other mods. so heed his warning.

LIVEVIL
  • LIVEVIL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 26 2005, 14:48)
@LIVEVIL i don't exactly see daily discussions going on at that mad max forum thoguht i had a chance to visit the genral area today and saw the talk of secret cut scenes from road warrior alot of which might explain more about wez and that wez was not gay that boy was not actualy his lover he was a son that he kidnapped after the apocolypse. blink.gif

anyways work continues. mesh clean up done,engine hooked up to the intakes done damage files....almost. the hood and doors are done but the front windscreen damage still needs to be done and i'm working on a way to make it so that a single paign of glass on the driver side would fall out like in the movies. so from here it is window damage >dummies and final check>skinning and beta testing. then boom done.

now the one thing that is bothering me is the wheel sheilds on the armored mack those are being worked on but still have no idea how to make them break away yet so that they could fall off like in the movie frankly it is one detail that might not make it simply because it can't be done just be aware. work forges ahead.

also final got a decent engine pulled apart so that i can make it for the landau.

also the mesh for the car with no front end has been preped for me to work on it in 3d max bigfoot was working on it and struggling but he managed to get a pretty good mesh going before i yanked hm off it and put him on the goose mfp bike...trust me when he has refs (like with the goose bike) then bigfoot can help but make a fantastic model i'm asure in the end you will all agree that i made the right choice in this matter.

pictrures hopefuly tomarrow for now engjoy the words of the trucker yoda....for you see i have many more trucks lined up and feel hoeplessly trapped to do big rigs now along with my other mods. so heed his warning.

Yeah yeah i know i know,See that Forum used to be a cool place till alot of trolls and ego maniacs ruined it.and maybe you can find some info you need on there rolleyes.gif anyhoo keep up the great work on your Road Warrior GTA stuff alien.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2005 - 10:58 PM Edited by T-808, 30 March 2006 - 11:32 PM.

well one of two moments you have all been waiting for.

damage:done
dummys:done
parts naming:done
scaling:done
final check:done

everything on my end for now is done on both mack thought i have two alternate versions in the works. tne mack is now beta!!!

now my image host is running too low on bandwidth to make it to the end of the month so i have to use imageshack again which isn't bad jsut means my sig will be gone by tomarrow as well as my avatar until my old imagehost kicks over the bandwidth at the begining of the month aslo going to be removing the old progress for the other pages. that being said let the images begin muahahahahahahaha

the armored mack

image removed due to bandwidth

note its intended to me like a movie shot both doors and whidsheild are in the beta.

the unarmored

alternate version wip

don't know how yet to do side arm that could be smashed off yet but i'm working on it consulting my tech staff to see if it is possible if not it will jsut be an armorerd alternate version for those who want the armor all on.

also the wez bike is skinned and though the dummys are all there and she isn't that high poly she seems to be crashing so off the tech staff to find out why but it should be our next finsihed model. but big thank you to soul_coragous for skining the bike were one step closer to havign a working model.

i also got a good handel on the rc mack using the model i referenced off of for this mack. no pictures yet.

jelly
  • jelly

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:52 AM

that's hot.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:40 AM

okay fyi time. i'm currently sick very sick right now with either a cold or allergies or both. so modding is not happening as we speak. also in june i will be on vacation for 2 weeks and not be modding then either. that being said onto some good news.

ashedexx has assured me that any vehicle can take advantage of of some of the "unused" extras such as extra doors or extra panneling thus thus thus....we can make the mack truck have break able back armor!!!! so he told me basicaly how and so i'll get working on it when i'm not so friggin sick.

alco good news ashedexx is currently doing the sa modding community a bigggg biggg favor by doing soemthing i am not sure i can talk full about but it involves bypassing zmod all together. trust me these are all very very good things.

as for the mod i'm going to finish up the panneling on the armored mack and it's onto the next ones which include finishing and reworking the snake truck (god my mesh is so ugly) starting to do the final rigging of the wheels and such for the humungs truck, and starting on some of the dune buggies to get a few more cars started before we work on the other modelers (who have had to leave the mod) mods that were showcased in the 6 month aneversarry.

so work continues as well as i found a car that might work for the zn fairlane model ashedex was working on before his computer got whiped out. speaking of which i'm doing the very big back up of the poject(s) so far tonight. not that i haven't already jsut want to be super sure that if my comp goes down the mod fiels i have worked so hard on won't die too.

LOSEROCK
  • LOSEROCK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:21 AM

HOLY CRAP! This is the coolest looking mod ever! Go watch the movie "The Wraith" and someone please build the Turbo Interceptor from that movie, it fits into the SA deserts really well and will give a Sci-Fi twist to it. confused.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:43 AM

Oh yeah that bike is getting awsome!

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:58 AM

Damn man, you sure are kickin ass, you are basically well i cant put it to words, just keep up the great work,
Also Soul_Courageous, keep up the great texturing smile.gif .Cheers Kraxxuz

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:47 PM

thanks about the bike but i just gave it a road warrior make over the original body was donated by bigfoot2003 aka carface he had mad a kawasaki zn 1 which is the exact model used in the movie.

i added the front end redid the seat,fixed and added to the pipework (trust me that was very very hard) did the engine cover peices and a small modification to the front wheel guard....not coutning what i had to pull off and delet just to get the bike ready for modding but as i said to carface when we started this mod i will not take credit for things that are not mine without his frame this bike wouldn't be nearly as finished nore as pretty.

and to some of the rest....i have seen the wraith cool movie cool cars both bad guys and good i'd be inclined to do more 80's properties if i had proper help. see this mod has had some help but now it's basicaly me modeling for both movies and carface when he has time. i'm doing my best to get models done to get dummys install doing what i can to ease the duty of the tech staff but it's not easy making cars and trucks is alot harder then making weapons and takes alot more time. but i'll look into the wraith as a possibility someday i need to finsih this mod up first. and maybe one more to be reveailed soon enough wink.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:07 PM

well small update got the rc mack sized work on crumpling the damaged armoer on the armoered mack continues but some good news for the mod 2 new cheats have been uncovered in the ps2 version which will help the mod a great deal.

1 is "every car has nitro" this will help us in sleceting which cars will be the humuhgus truck and which will be the interceptor from road warrior or rather it lets us pick more apporprate cars to repalce for them so that they will have nitors ability

2 "chaos mode" this sets sa in a sorta of la.roit mode were people are dragged from their cars and killed cars and buildings are burning and exploding and people are jsut going crazy. this well help give a feel of how thigns would have been between mad max and the road warrior when the world was runnign otu of fuel and people started to go mad for a tank of juice.

so we can get alot of the atmospher of the movies in the game using some of the cheats.

hopefully since i am better now i can get the macks doen and ready to be skinned by the ever talented soul_coragious and get the humuhgus truck closer to being finished before we move on the the casto f thasaondas of more vehicles yet to be finsihed. so as isaid slowly but surely it is gettign done and we do have tow cars ready for convertion for sure when sa comes to pc the big bopper and the mfp mad amx interceptor from mad max. so you will have 2 great vehicles ready to drive when the toosl are ready.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:07 PM Edited by T-808, 23 July 2005 - 02:27 AM.

some progress with pics.

last night i fnished up armored mack truck v 1.0 i say this cause i think i'm goign to continute tweakign the armor back panels damage but for now i'm pretty okay with the results.

also worked on the humungus truck gave it an editied version on my interceptor leafsprings and no you eyes are not playing tricks on you those are the wheels from ganjcias interceptor. see i found one good movie shot of the humungus trucks rims and found out htye were blackened sunrayias since i admire gangcias and know i could not match his work i boroughed them from the donated models as he said i was welcome to use the models as needed. so the truck will not be completely scratch built and the wheel credit will go to ganjcia when the model is released (i never take credit for work that is not mine.)

i also hooked up the nitros tanks to the frame but hte tanks still need valve release handles to be done tonight. made the couplings to connect the prisoner mounts to the front of the frame also made the supports that connect the top support of the prisoner mounts to the trucks frame. i temporarily moved the desil pipes forward so one ocudl see the nitrious hook up. that's part of the tweeking that still needs to be done once the basic mesh is finished. last but not least i got the prisoner mounts to their right hight thanks in part to the top support beam and it's relationsip to the bars that hold it to the main frame. the low poly no prisoner version is closed to being done as far as basic mesh no damage.

things left to do to get the humungus truck ready

1. engine
2. pipe work for engine
3. figgure out how a trucks axel assembly would be rigged on a truck modified liek that
4. steering wheel
5. seat of some sort
6.fix back gas tanks so they fit right
7. gas tank gas caps,specail side motor pumps in back and specail side boxes for storage of stuff need to be made
8. mesh clean up
9.make basic prisoner models for the higer poly version(thought if one can figure out how the casino level where you scare the guy tied to your car works then we might be bale to get animated ones that squirm.)
10.damage parts (including damaged prisoners on the higher poly truck.)
11. dummys and final check
12. skinnign and beta

so she looks good so far but you see atleast 12 thigns need to happen before she is ready to do battle with the mack but she is comign along alot better then my first attempt at this truck.

more work to be done tonight.

eye candy

armored mack v 1.0

lord hunugus truck thus far

choofa
  • choofa

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 12:52 AM

That mack is coming along beautifuly, nice work on it and the other one (can't remember how to spell the name tounge.gif ) is going really well too, keep it up bro wink.gif .

=Ch00fA=

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:07 PM Edited by T-808, 23 July 2005 - 02:29 AM.

did some work last night and threw together as preliminary engine for the humungus truck (but i don't have enough pictures to be abel to understand if the humugus truck which was biult on an ford f-100 body is desiel powered or a truck engine.) as well as for the landau (thought i need to do alot more wiring and a radiator set up for the landau.)

also set up a preliminary axel system for the humugus truck the back i think is set up right but the front looks to be sort of independant steeting and is the only part of the wheels to have shocks on it.
so looking at a picrure i found of how mack truck front ends are front axels are put together and working hard to duplicate it. and placed the valve handels on the nitrious tanks of the humungus truck but i doubt they will make the final cut unless they are absolutely neccesary.

started a little work on the poppagellos car as well...quicksilver made eveything all one mesh in the last preview he gave me that i have to work off of.
so i made the wheels and the gas tanks and the front end and bumper all seperate objects. i cloned over the one finsihed gas tank to the other side so now it has 2 and repositioned the wheels so they fit on the back axel he had made. things left to do on the poppagells car...rare axel mountings,steering wheel,basic dash,hookign up the rest of the front engine,seat, then dummys,damage parts,figuring out how to do the front bumper and hood and trunk,final check then skinning and beta. so we got a ways to go but since the main body is done that sets us so much closer on this vehicle.

hunguns truck engine

valve release handels

landau

poppagellos car

nothing to show yet nothing asteticaly changed that much form the 6 month annesery preview.

so work is goign along would like to give a give thanks to choofa who has picked up on the manoros (red rw manoro with 1940 grille,pursit specail with sirens,night rider manoro) and is going to do his best while his great torana in in tech bug hunt (doors don't open things of that nature.) so with his help 3 of the manoros for the mod should be coming to sooner then if i has doing them so thanks choofa.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:47 PM Edited by T-808, 23 July 2005 - 02:33 AM.

well working on the wez bike we can get it in game but now a whole new set of problems have accured....so still working on it. red xa car is m.i.a. since my tech crew will not report back thought i just not sure any of them have the time right now.

but some good news....one car i was not sure i could get done very easily was the 1973 Valiant VH with the dart gun and exhaust tubes monted on the back.

recently i want to madmaxmovies.com and read how some people had made some of the valiant...most yanks used a challenger like the genral lee...the back end has the same basic shape and alot of simularites between them but it's not completley the valiant vh but it's close.

so the idea now is make a basic challenger and then use screen caps to make the appropriate changes.

so far i have curver the back end in and the that trunk peice you see in the pictures is only a sit in cause the real one in the caps i have has a curve to the top this one is just flat.

what's that you say what are some of those grey parts and how did i get a dartgun done so fast....canabilized my first attempt at at the valiant which used vices saber...needless to say it didn't work out but the extra parts i made for it do.

front

and the side so far

i got the doors front fenders and back fenders pretty well done but i got a long long ways to go.

but i'm excited because this is one of my favorite secondary cars and to final have a way to get it to look very close to the movie one is great. so more work continues on all models but this is the one that has any new astetics to it right now. tonight i will have a big chuck of time to devote to both mods so excpect more updates soon.

this is my frist attmpt at a muscle car built from scratch so i'm pretty suprised i could get it looking halfway decent so far.

choofa
  • choofa

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:17 AM Edited by choofa, 10 May 2005 - 02:21 AM.

Hello, here are some picture of maps that I am working on and I know I know the pillars in the carpark look like crap but I might try and fix that tounge.gif and I still have alot to do on fat nancy's roadhouse and the intersection like for instance on the intersection I need to do dusty dirt texture and fences and make the intersection way bigger... and also finish texturing the road... I am going to start work on the science works pump station a.k.a. mpf headquarters (in the movie...) anyways here are some picture of what I have done wink.gif .

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

some progress on the monaro soon, I am making an engine for it at the moment and I have almost finished the interior, I have to make a texture for the roof and walls of the interior and also make the door interior... after i have finished the engine it will be finished smile.gif .

=Ch00fA=

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:19 PM

everything is lookin good guys. i just finished paying off SanAn, and i'm getting my laptop sometime soon. though not i'm not going to israel until late in the summer so i'll have some time to go work on getting the game files figured out.

choofa
  • choofa

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:29 AM

Hey...

user posted image

the rw monaro has a bumper and damage to be done, this monaro just has damage to do...

=Ch00fA=

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (choofa @ May 11 2005, 06:29)
Hey...

user posted image

the rw monaro has a bumper and damage to be done, this monaro just has damage to do...

=Ch00fA=

Damn nice man!

Dimz
  • Dimz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:55 AM

cars look great , keep up the good work ...

LOSEROCK
  • LOSEROCK

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:13 AM

The Monaro looks really nice, i'm a big fan of old Aussie Muscle... Are any of these cars gonna be released for VC? Cos i probably wont be able to get SA for pc till about November/December cos i have to buy a whole new computer... My crappy computer is only just good enough to run VC.

choofa
  • choofa

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:17 AM

We might be able to release for both when we do release wink.gif .

=Ch00fA=

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:44 PM Edited by T-808, 30 March 2006 - 11:35 PM.

@loserock....that is a very good question. some of our models will be tested in vice and made ready for converstion over to sa.

those models once this mod starts releasing cars will indeed enjoy a dual release of some of the cars.

the thing is while i do realize not everyone can afford,download (there are legal buy and downlaod places so save your angery letters.) or otherwise actualy play san andreas on their system (myself included.), san andreas will take a minimum of 3.5 gigs of hard drive space to install and run.

thus most of the beta test team will likely only have sa to test in which means that beta testing in vice might have to shift over into san andreas only for the rest of the mod.

i will speak to some of the team to ask if some of them might keep vice on so we can test cars in both games.

for now that is the best answer i can give. i share yoru sentament about the aussie muscle but i wouldn't excpect too much form us yanks here as i am having to use american equivelent cars and road warrior screen caps to get the cars to look asteticaly close to the real thing as there is minimal pictures on the web of the cars unmodified from the film.

your fellow australians don't seem to take as much pride in their cars as we do thus findining exact prints or models to work off of outside of your country is nearly impossible making these cars nearly impossible to do. but i digress.

some good news...model number 3 is finsihed and working the wez bike was expertly fixed up by Prophetman who is a bike god. he got it working in game but this bike wouldn't be possible with three other people. choofa who got the bike to prophetman,soul couragous who actualy reskinned the bike and did the in-game screens you will see now. and of course carface who saved me a days of work on a full doing a full bike. so thank you all for you contribution because without you this mod would be alot father behinde.

also started the roof of the valiant vh but i still have alot to learn about vert welding as well or else i'll have to redo the whole thing

in-game wez bike

valiant roof version 1.0

imheretostay
  • imheretostay

non-existant

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:06 PM

That must be the nicest bike ive ever seen. I literally dropped my jaws when i saw that thing.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

yeah realy nice!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users