Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:25 AM

barf8bd.gif too many easter eggs tounge.gif
Excellent work man, you are doing fast quality modeling, congrats smile.gif

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:05 PM Edited by T-808, 03 May 2005 - 01:53 PM.

quick update. the mack is not on hold goign to work on it tonight jsut needed a little 2 day break on it..mean while i fine turned some of the humungus truck and added some more to it. thanks to soul couragous for suppling me with ample screenshots of aone of hte few big vehicles that hardly has screen time.

image removed to save bandwidth

more fine tunign needs to be done but were rollign right along with both this and the mack. more to come wink.gif

soul_courageous
  • soul_courageous

My sig works TA

• Members

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:08 PM

blink.gif OH my... Thats just.... Im speachless.... I love it

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

I could proboly make tha sawn of shotgun if ya want?

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:50 PM Edited by T-808, 25 April 2005 - 11:09 PM.

well not suprising we have it another small set back. quicksilver (under no fault of his own.) lost his computer to a virus and had to reformat the entire thing....meaning all his work had to be erased and nothing was backed up.

some would take this as a sign from the modding gods to quit your mod is doomed pack it up and go home but i'm not like them. luckily the last big updated quicksilver did for the mod he sent me a file of so i could lookt at it in zmod as well as a few other models he had going.

so what this all means is simply things have shifted once more quicksilver will be continuing his manoro...it's a point of pride for him and i wouldn't dare take that from him. however he "cbf" with the poppagellos car so it falls to me to finish the last file he ever sent me.

and his sawed off to my knowledge is lost too so it means that since he didn't ask if i had it and is busy with a shadow porject i think again it falls under the catoagory of "cbf". so that gets shifted as well.

so @ GRIM! thought i have a stand by shotgun i respect you gun work very much i'm going to say go for it my friend welcome aboard.

on the lighter side of things i have put poppagellos car in max and am looking at it and also having to think about hoods and damage points blah blah blah when i took the time off from that i went back to the mack.

work done :

A. finsihed basic mesh of low poly bulldog ornament for the hood.....not finsihed refinement needed.
b. did some new rims....kinda hate them but have good ideas about the old rims.
c. put in more interrior and dash board equipment i found from a screenshots dash is as fininished as needs to be skinning on that needed. stick shift housing needed and gas,break,clutch pedals needed.

so more work to be done before i can get to the sweet sweet detail i am bursting to do but the truck itself comes first then the gratification can begin.

here is A. as i said refinement needed and i know how just had no time last night.

b. rims are a bit more poly then i wanted but as i said i have better ideas now and might use some of the new rism with some of the old

c.

now looking at the other mack dump truck from vice i noticed that ashedex is right the rims need to all be the same.

mainly same shape thoguht as i found out the other mack has the same rims on all 6 rims but the back 4 were set in like a real trucks and the truck still works in game.

so ashedex is right but i can push the same rims in more so long as they are the exact copy of the front rims then the texture will still hold and the game engine won't get confused and crash on us.

so thanks for the heads up ashedexx well keep all 6 rism the same but i'll set the back rims in a bit.

misc. updates. the last modifications i did the the road warrior interceptor were to quicksilvers design which had somethings in it i had not thought of and had done alot i had better and lower poly so he gets the raod warrorier version but again he lost the last files so i'm going to tweak a little detail and then she is off and ready for beta and skinning.

we also have an eager young man ready to beta test the wez bike and even skin it once it works meaning that next to ganjcias wonderful big bopper and mad max mfp pursiut vehicle we'd have our 3rd finished vehicle ready for convertion over to san andreas.

so like the stock market some things are up somethings are down but in the end we still keep on ticking. more updates and renders of additional " not shown" models to come.

D-Structo
  • D-Structo

Kapitan Paleta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:56 PM

I want to see that red XA in my game. inlove.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:44 AM

Thx! i just saw mad max 2 today its the only mad max film i enjoyed tounge.gif
i recondnised many cars that you made! it would be cool to make lord humongos with his hockey mask to and the 2 people on his truck that been tortured tounge.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2005 - 02:43 AM

lol player models i am not sure about i might try to enlist outside help cause the ones i have worked on for another project are crap and i just know i can do vehicles i can deffinatley do guns but never will i get to do people it's just beyond my range. but it don't mean i can try some basic things.

as i was showing my firend the work i did on the humungus truck it hit me....if we do the prisoners on front ,then the model takes on a whole new sadistic feel. because then people will want the model more because you could ram cars trucks bikes with these prisoners more then for the truck itself.

once i realized that i realized i have some planning to do but right now it's basicly goign to come in 2 versions.

1.prisonerless for the low poly crowd who's computer rigs jsut can't handel the load
2. with prisoners...but i have alot of things to plan for before i can even get a prinosner up there and ready to be smashed.

so trust me the irony and the perversion of the model has not escaped me but the main focus right now is the vehicles. once that is done the figuirng out little "in" jokes and location stuff can begin.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:06 PM Edited by T-808, 03 May 2005 - 01:55 PM.

BELATED SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY PART 2

the "not shown" models

pappagellos car (has to be sorta of restarted as from this point as quicksilver had finsiehd it...but lost his hard drive to a virus.)

the gyrocpter

the road warrior interceptor

now the interceptor is close to being finsihed but quicksilvers intercptor suffers from the same problem as the one i was doing which is to say it's pipes are not correct they have to be redone and i have to be the one to redo them but i know exactly how to redo them and it should be ready very soon.

the one detail i totaly forgot that was stairing me right in the face was the fact that the rw interceptor does not have a chin spoiler quicksilver did it and that is one of a few details he did that i didn't on my attmept at modifining ganjcias wonderful mesh for the rw interceptor.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:21 PM Edited by T-808, 03 May 2005 - 01:56 PM.

sorry for another double post but i needed the to fit the images on here for the actual porgress of the model i worked on last night.

finalized the dog but there is an incy little thing at his neck i need to fix and then she is done but here is the look of the basic final dog.

also did the interrior more fixed the steering collum stem installed pedals and then i found my mack materials that mack truck sent me on the r600 and found out what the basic interror looks like.

i'm pretty dead on with the exception of some of the dash and the mack has 2 pedals not 3 but that will all be corrected tonight i hope.

i'm goind to also install the door windows and the back window and then it is time. i still need to do an engine as i now have a refence from both mack and a model to work off of but i just can't stand it any more so the second to last detail to be done before the mesh clean up and damage parts is the front "kangaroo katcher" i'm so close to it now i might as well do it and then focus on a good engine.

so here is what i got done.

the dog

the final rims

the interrior

the rims i meshed a little of the old with a little of the new and managed to get her in lower poly....she is starting to get up there but i'm no where near an "alexander" rig which can be upwards of 75k! still the rims i think will do and are all the same so as not to crash the game.

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:08 PM

been buzy as hell at school lately, though i got some more time coming up. so i'll be able to work some more on the early testing.

besides that, everything is lookin great guys.

@ashdex: man that sucks. i know what it's like to lose that much stuff.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:56 PM Edited by GRIM!, 05 April 2005 - 09:45 PM.

QUOTE (Neo-K 182 @ Apr 5 2005, 17:08)
been buzy as hell at school lately, though i got some more time coming up. so i'll be able to work some more on the early testing.

besides that, everything is lookin great guys.

@ashdex: man that sucks. i know what it's like to lose that much stuff.

yeah me to tounge.gif but the sawn off shotgun is soon completed ill edit this reply soon wink.gif

EDIT:
heres some update, ill make moore tomorow going to bed now.
user posted image

EDIT again: tounge.gif heh i finiched it afterall now im realy going to bed tounge.gif ZZZz now i just need a good mapper to texture this wink.gif hope u like it t-808 and you all other members for this mod!

user posted image

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:00 PM

damn man. almost looks like i could reach out and grab the thing. wow.gif wow.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Neo-K 182 @ Apr 5 2005, 22:00)
damn man. almost looks like i could reach out and grab the thing. wow.gif wow.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif

thx ^^
what are you making for the mod?? smile.gif

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:36 PM

Excellent work everyone
@Grim, you are a very good modeler, but with the handle and some other parts are very over pollied, like someone would make some polies, sketchup will make the pollies for you so could you try to make it have less pollies or if you can send it over to me, and i shall show you what i mean.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2005 - 11:42 PM Edited by T-808, 06 April 2005 - 12:06 AM.

wow cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif that is some great work their grim!....only critisisum i could give is the handel seems a bit high poly but otherwise an fantastic job man.

what we do is you send me the file of the model for keeping a master folder that i back up so that if you wake up tomarrow and you hard drive has been erased by old man virus then we have a master copy saved and you won't have to do it all over again.

the second reason so i can pass it along to our skinners/beta tester team (thought i may need to look for some new ones as some of our skinners are kinda draging their arses.) but i digress pm me and we'll swap information for the file.

right now we test it in vice if it checks out then we store the working file dor safe keeping until sa comes out to pc and we get some working tools for convertign vice to sa.

thanks a bunch grim! kind of inspired me to get on the crossbow i been meanign to get done.

oh and neo-k is our handelign/oh soo needed tech person... i can model great errrr well but i have yet to get a vehicle of my own in-game (rember my cool looking ww 2 harely anyone) so he is here to make sure that the cars wil actualy work and if they don't, then help us to get them to that point so that they can so we can skin 'em and eventauly release them.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 5 2005, 23:42)
wow cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif that is some great work their grim!....only critisisum i could give is the handel seems a bit high poly but otherwise an fantastic job man.

what we do is you send me the file of the model for keeping a master folder that i back up so that if you wake up tomarrow and you hard drive has been erased by old man virus then we have a master copy saved and you won't have to do it all over again.

the second reason so i can pass it along to our skinners/beta tester team (thought i may need to look for some new ones as some of our skinners are kinda draging their arses.) but i digress pm me and we'll swap information for the file.

right now we test it in vice if it checks out then we store the working file dor safe keeping until sa comes out to pc and we get some working tools for convertign vice to sa.

thanks a bunch grim! kind of inspired me to get on the crossbow i been meanign to get done.

oh and neo-k is our handelign/oh soo needed tech person... i can model great errrr well but i have yet to get a vehicle of my own in-game (rember my cool looking ww 2 harely anyone) so he is here to make sure that the cars wil actualy work and if they don't, then help us to get them to that point so that they can so we can skin 'em and eventauly release them.

Thx ^^ yeah i know i often got many polys but ive just been modeling 3d for almoust 1 and a half week.. but imlearning to make less polys...

ill send u the file on MSN but ill need ur adress or else u can just add mine smile.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2005 - 09:50 PM Edited by T-808, 23 July 2005 - 02:21 AM.

well last night was productive and anotherm odel is alost done but no it's not the mack. i redid the pipes so that they are accuarte on the road warrior interceptor and chanced the back wheels back to that the rims are all the same. work that still needs to be done.

1. back tank damage to take over for the trunk
2. look at makign the tire into a back as the back window so that it would come out as well if you ramed theb ack enough.
3.basic renaming of parts to fit the names of the parts of hte car that the engien will except as quicksilver renamed alot of them
4. a basic dummy check

then the version we will use will be ready for beta testing...testers if i sent you the itnerceptor i did with the other vehicles then throw it out were goign it wa better done mesh by quicksilver.

mack news yes as i said i would i have done.
1.dash has been slightly upgraded and is as detialed as it will get the rest is in the skinning.
2. the pedals have been sorted out and one was made larger as it is in the real interrior
3.door and back cab window finsihed
4. the "kangaroo cather" both armored and non.
5. small adjustments to the dog dog is done.

mack is now ready for a new engine and then > mesh clean up > damage parts > dummys >beta testing and skinning.

mack:

door windows

interrior

"kangaroo catcher" bars

unarmored

armored (will look more meneching skinned)

the interceptor

pipes

the wheels (all the smae now)

so work continues but not tonight takign ab reak for sleep but here is where i am at right now. enjoy tounge2.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:32 AM

that interceptor looks damn nice! wow.gif

are we gonna do a player modle to?? cus i think that gonna be tough when you can get fat and slim in SA... blink.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

the thought has come up but were just not there yet....were barly there with vehicles. once all that is working then we are looking at other things like that for sure.

if we do want a player model thought we'll need outside help cause i can't make player models myself i can bearly make cars.

and thanks about the interceptor but i can't take full credit at all. the original body was ganjcias interceptor (which he donated to the mod.).

i did the original modifications to the mesh but it wasn't all there not like what quicksilver did to the mesh when he was bored so the one you see now is mostly quicksilvers work. i did the new pipes,the gas cans,bomb ,trunk bottom, knife in holster and leaf springs. so thanks but quicksilver and ganjcia need the most credit. monocle.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:35 PM Edited by GRIM!, 07 April 2005 - 01:39 PM.

QUOTE (T-808 @ Apr 7 2005, 13:16)
the thought has come up but were just not there yet....were barly there with vehicles. once all that is working then we are looking at other things like that for sure.

if we do want a player model thought we'll need outside help cause i can't make player models myself i can bearly make cars.

and thanks about the interceptor but i can't take full credit at all. the original body was ganjcias interceptor (which he donated to the mod.).

i did the original modifications to the mesh but it wasn't all there not like what quicksilver did to the mesh when he was bored so the one you see now is mostly quicksilvers work. i did the new pipes,the gas cans,bomb ,trunk bottom, knife in holster and leaf springs.  so thanks but quicksilver and ganjcia need the most credit.  monocle.gif

okay but maybe its possible to shut down the muscle system and fantes ??

okay i use ganjciass mad max cars in my vc^^ so damn nice tounge.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2005 - 02:20 AM Edited by T-808, 09 April 2005 - 02:33 AM.

well.....once again set back and tragedy. suicidal.gif

the mod is lossign quicksilver this time for good...as what happened in most cases he got himself a J-O-B.

which is fantastic and he loves what he does but he has no time for the mod so he gets the credit for his work as all who have ben inolved and left do but it also means the weight of all models now falls to me minus the interceptor for the mad max part of the mod which is still aughs when he is "bloody good and ready." i wish quicksilver the best of luck his absence from this mod will be felt.

so the wonderful manoro will have to be finsiehd up by me i'll have renders of his work up tomarrow the mod won't die and is not going on any hiatious but it will be slow...very very slow cause now it's just me and the tech crew (and the skinner?)

so just know i'm still here workign hard on the mod for you all but don't excepct much right now cause it's all me now. rahkstar2.gif rah.gif monocle.gif

Faulk_Wulf
  • Faulk_Wulf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:38 PM

Hello. I have been watching this mod progress for quite some time. (Ever since Mad Max Movies posted about it in their news section.) I have been a long time fan of Mad Max and the GTA series. While I can't personally aide you in the mod (I can't model or skin, my computer does not have a DVD player, and I have never tried to code for GTA games... confused.gif ) I was hoping to offer up a suggestion. I do not know how useful this will be. Please understand, I love your work, and am not trying to detract from that.

If you're in need of good modelers and skinners, why not try asking those who model on GTA Action? Or a similar website? There are plenty of modelers out there for Vice with plenty of talent. The only thing is-- GTA Action is a German site, so I don't know how well that would work out, with the whole language barrier thing.

I am just offering this up, because I would hate to see this mod die. I love the that has been completed and can't wait until it is released.

One final thing: Are you going to replace the SA bike police with Goose's Kwaka? blush.gif

Thanks for your time. Keep up the awesome work.

--Faulk Wulf
"Under his Willow, he sleeps and dreams of Heaven."

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:45 PM

@faulk it is a very intresting idea and one i might take up but i am sorta of wating as well i'm doing my best to keep the mod together and runnign.

i think when sa hits offers of help might come rolling in otherwise i am looking at that option very much. and yes if the site is in german that will be a bit of a trick but i found i can be aided with online tranlaters as well so i'll do my best and probably start with gta action.

one of our other members was doing the goose kawasaki when he just didn't have it in him to finsih there reallys isn't a mesh of his to work off or to show you so it will be done from scratch completley. but yes one bike i hope to get done for this mod is defiantley the gooses bike.

and thanks for the sudgestions...i wouldn't worry much i'm going to do what i can but i do need a break all this pushing ahead with the mod to get this far has taken it's toll on my sleep and a bit on my health.

so i need a clear head to really get modeling more and hopefuly get the mack into beta for our tech crew....maybe even a pre sa release to get peoples appaetites wet for something more that only sa can provide. because sa is just too perfect for road warrior /mad max i dream every night of how the mod looks even with c.j. as the main guy it just works this mod is a labor of love and most of it will never die that i can assure you.

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ Apr 5 2005, 17:36)
QUOTE (Neo-K 182 @ Apr 5 2005, 22:00)
damn man. almost looks like i could reach out and grab the thing.  wow.gif   wow.gif   inlove.gif   inlove.gif

thx ^^
what are you making for the mod?? smile.gif

i'm in charge of the technical aspects. handling/default/carcol files. not much for me to do until SanAn actually comes out.

T-808
  • T-808

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:10 AM

small update. i have come to some decitions that should have been made along time ago i was just hoping not to have to make them. mainly that there are sjut some vehicles out there in the movies have have two things going against them.

number 1. very little or no screen time...this is a problem because we bearly know what the car looke like especialy the whole car so it makes it hard to refrence off of the movie.

number 2. no aussie sites with refs of the real cars or sites with only one shot that is either too small or not a useable angle. (i can't tell you hoe much this has hurt the mod and frustrated me to no end.) this makes it hard to even make a base for some of these cars that could be chopped up and modded according to the movie.

so i'm cutting down the list of cars to what i have shown you in the 6 month anneversary of the mod plus a couple of the mad max cars,road wariror dune buggies and road signs. other wise one of our secondary modeler is just struggleing throught a model that i don't think can be done and i'm not skilled enough to just pull models out of my ass that i can bearly see. so that is the main relaization not every car in the movie will be done but we will do what we know and have been working on for so long.

so with this fresh start and some pms sent out the the apporpriate parties this is how the mod will progress from here.

choofa
  • choofa

Dance onn Cocaiin.. LSD.. XTC!!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:39 AM

@grim, looks spectacular, how long have you been modeling for now? my mate says that the handle isn't like that but I think he is talking abit of crap tounge.gif .

=Ch00fA=

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:32 PM Edited by GRIM!, 14 April 2005 - 12:36 PM.

QUOTE (choofa @ Apr 14 2005, 11:39)
@grim, looks spectacular, how long have you been modeling for now? my mate says that the handle isn't like that but I think he is talking abit of crap tounge.gif .

=Ch00fA=

ive been modeling for 3 weeks now tounge.gif but i think i made the sawn off on my secound week...

yeah he is talking crap tounge.gif

have a look this is mm2 shotgun, the one i made, cus the road warriors is in mm2
user posted image

and this is mm1 its probobly the one hes thinking of

user posted image

choofa
  • choofa

Dance onn Cocaiin.. LSD.. XTC!!

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:45 PM

@grim: 3weeks blink.gif HOLY F*CK!! thats sick man, you were born with the tallents ay biggrin.gif and I can't see the pictures.

=Ch00fA=

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (choofa @ Apr 14 2005, 13:45)
@grim: 3weeks blink.gif HOLY F*CK!! thats sick man, you were born with the tallents ay biggrin.gif and I can't see the pictures.

=Ch00fA=

hehe thx^^ i dont use any blue prints ether tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users