Keep your friends close?

5 replies to this topic
nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:27 AM

Hi,

I can blast the guys that go after the money with a shotgun but when I go after Lance I get killed. I can get on to the roof but then I get killed straight away. Is there an easier option to get health and armor rather than having to go back down tthe stairs?

TIA

Aaron

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:10 PM

You could use cheats (not that I recommend or condone this)-- what do you have against using the stairs??

Mission spoiler--mouse over to see

You would be wise to stay away from the doorway when you get to the roof-- get rid of the shot gun before you get up there since Tommy runs so slow with it. Distance is your friend up there.

Razorblade_Monkey
  • Razorblade_Monkey

The Monkey Man Can

• Members

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:35 PM

Do what I do...

Go around back and get the Sea Sparrow and use the minigun to NAIL THAT SUCKA!!! biggrin.gif

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:51 PM

Thanx guys I already finished the game see my post in the "General" section. I posted in there becaause I didn't know if this was the right forum or not.

NickTheGreat
  • NickTheGreat

Badger, badger, badger, badger, Mushroom! Mushroom!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:02 PM

Run to the left once you get on the roof and get the adrenaline (like Max Payne's bullet-time), which slows gameplay down by about 50%. It's what i did and it makes it a helluvalot easier, cos you have time to pick your targets instead of running around wildly. Also, I think there's some health on the helipad, but it's so long since I played it I don't actually remember...

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:18 AM

Wow, this worked...that being the window didn't close on me AGAIN!
I've offered up my play strategy, but because I forgot it and did more then once, it always bears repeating. Keepshooting at Lance until he's at the top of the stairs...then, yep, head down to the bottom to collect health and armor...however, I highly suggest you get to the top before hand and SHOOT the barrels that will explode if they fire on them with you in proximity...killing you.

Once you destroy those explosives, they are no longer there when you begin the mission. The same is the case when moving a heli for later use or a car, but keep it down to two things that are kept 'running', or the processor updates and the first item moved is eliminated.
Once you get to the roof again, Make a dash for the heli pad and switch to molotovs and toss 'em over the balcony...stay clear! There is health behind you on theWest side.
Once Lance and henchmen are gone... I usually run along the rooftop side and land where the weapons are... stock up again, run thru the front door after scope shooting the limos and various men out front. Initiate the last part by running up the inside stairs, then back down and to the left hand barroom. No one is in here but you do have health and can now have a line of sight on Sunny! Switch to the Spaz again and blast him the fewest amount of times...It's quite easy now to complete. It seemed quite hard, but as long as you keep enemies nearest to you in check, you should be able to repeat this again and again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users