» «
Photo

[The Ultimate Stunting Guide V2]

18 replies to this topic
Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:25 PM Edited by Plasma XL, 06 October 2004 - 07:24 PM.

The Ultimate Stunting Guide V2
Welcome, This topic was intended for the newer stunters to get an idea how to stunt and where to stunt,So hope it helps.

Back to basics.

• It's best to use a PCJ or a Sanchez for the Stunts
  • Look for a decent stunt area, you don't want to have a sketchy landing.
  • Sometimes you need to go really fast, Make sure you have enough of a run up.

[Basic Tricks]

The Half Flip : Well for example, a good place to practice is near the dirt track.If your back is to the stadium, head to the other side of the track and there should be a ledge just a bit away.Get on a bike,The best for this is the sanchez.Then get to a reasonable speed and when you get near the ledge take your finger from the (X) and pull the bike either left or right but not to much,This should cause you to half flip.

Spinning: As above,but don't ease off on the turn.

Grinding: #1 Try to align yourself with the rail, almost parallel with it, but make it so that you‘ll eventually hit the rail.

#2. Once your about this far from the rail, do wheelie and turn in, towards the rail.

#3. Then once you‘re on the rail, lean back and forth to keep your balance on the rail. If you lean back too
much you‘ll fall, and if you lean forward to far, you‘ll fall as well.

#4. You can either grind until you come to the end of the rail, or if you want to bail early either lean back and right,
or lean forward and right (depending on which side of the rail you where on).

#5. If the rail you where grinding was elevated, and you decided to bail, forward, remember to level
yourself out with the ground, for a safe landing.

Now for the Locations,It's combined with my old "tricks'nTrickspots"Guide.

<!--SS--> <!--SF-->
Tricks'n'Trickspots <!--EC-->
<!--SC--> Well i have recently came into the world of tricks,just 2 weeks ago,I have probally got the just of it now.

So here's my List of Tricks'n'Trickspots
Hyman Condo: Helicopter Jump;I tryed this a few days ago,I started as far back as possible lined up with the walkway up to the heli with a PCJ,I went as fast as i could and i flew over it,landing on the building on the other side of the road.
Downtown:The Big Statue thing;Behind that there's a carpark thing with like ramp curb things.Start at one side with a bike and go as fast as the thing will let you and then race up to the curb thing and as soon as you hit it pull either left or right and it will spin.
Stadium:Grind down the stairs;Start at the doors the lift the front Wheel off the ground then place it over the top of the rail and then slide,while keeping balence.
Downtown:Ammunation Stairs:Stoppie up them: I actually got this from a stunt video i seen,Start at the Cop station with a bike and speed up the street and when you hit the bottom of the steps, basicly stoppie up the stairs.
Airport Wall: Opposite the Sunshine Auto's shop.: Get a bike (PCJ is best), Start a fair bit back (enough to get lots of speed.) Race up the road and at the last minute pull either left or right towards the wall,Causing you to spin or you can try and land on the fence causing you to grind.
Fountain,:Prawn Island; Start in the House to the left's driveway.Speed towards the fountain and at the last minute pull you fron wheel up (like for a wheelie)You should go into the air and mabay spin.
North Point Mall Grind#1:Start opposite from the escalators that's infront of the shop "Gash".get lots of speed,lift the bike up and try to hit the hand rail part of it side on,You'll start grinding upwords,then you'll slide down again.
Northpoint Mall grind#2: Start outside,at the entrance of the bridge going to prawn island, There should be an opening to the left and there should be a raised walkway thing with a rail on it.Get on that path.Start at the bottom of that path and get into the wheelie position and lean over the fence/rail.You should slide quite far.
Northpoint Mall Car park.: Go to the top and start where the Topfun R/c van is.There should be a ramp straight infront of you at an angle.Make sure you have lots of speed,Try and aim for the bottom right of the ramp,And pull left,This should cause you to spin and land on the road below

Golf Club Entrance Rail.:Start at the gate leading in from the bridge,And with the bike pull the front up and there should be a picket fence infront of you.Try and land onto it with the front of your bike onto the fence.

Bump Near dirt Track :If your back is to the stadium, head to the other side of the track and there should be a ledge just a bit away.Get on a bike,The best for this is the sanchez.Then get to a reasonable speed and when you get near the ledge take your finger from the (X) and pull the bike either left or right but not to much,This should cause you to half flip.

© Plasma XL Tricks'n'Trickspots.
----------------------------------------------------
Tricks submitted by Users <!--EF-->

Take a Caddy to the airport runways. Use one of the runway markers to get it up on 2 wheels and drive it around the airport. I've managed to get my 2 wheels time up to 228 seconds and a distance of over 1700m.

Submitted By Kieran Murphy
[tr]

Other Usefull Guides:

Stunting Tips V2

Stunt Videos:

Stunt Video 5 By SteakPhish

Thankyou for reading this, I was intending this to be helpful for all the stunters out there.

-PlasmaXL

<!--ES-->

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:42 PM

Good Work, cookie.gif , this is gonna be great for all the newb stunters out there

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2004 - 04:18 PM

Thank You wink.gif

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

Added SteakPhish's Vid.

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:09 AM

Dude, after reading this I am now proudly able to say that I can pull off the 360 degree flip. Thank you sooo much for helping me with that. On to grinding.

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2004 - 05:02 PM

Anytime wink.gif

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2004 - 06:48 PM

Just a bump, Starting to fall away abit. tounge.gif

SteakPhish
  • SteakPhish

Colonel Skawizow

• Members

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (Plasma XL @ Oct 6 2004, 13:25)
Added SteakPhish's Vid.

Why thank you smile.gif .

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:28 PM

Great work. I really need this.

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2004 - 06:33 PM

SteakPhish< No problem. smile.gif

Warlord, Cheers dude, Hope this helps. wink.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:23 PM

Of course it helps. Looking forward to new stunts from you.

Dennehy
  • Dennehy

*D86

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:47 PM

Nice guide Plasmy. But since I'll be playing SA soon, you'd make a SA stunt guide wink.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 October 2004 - 04:28 PM

It'll take a long time to make a SA guide because it'll be hard to find the ramps and tricks because it's new.

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 22 2004, 16:23)
Of course it helps. Looking forward to new stunts from you.

To bad i have the PS2 Version. dontgetit.gif

As soon as i get SA, I'll trick around to see what i can get. wink.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:55 PM

Too bad. Isn't there any other way to record from a PS2? Like a camera or something.

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2004 - 07:08 PM

Yea, But it would look fugly. Well, SA is out, I'm might make one for it.

Found a couple of good spots allready.

But it would be hard to pin point the exact location pf the stunt, It's so vast. I'll need to unlock it all anyway. smile.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 November 2004 - 03:27 PM

That would take a helluva time. What about using a guide or something?

Plasma xl
  • Plasma xl

Jesus Jr.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Nov 4 2004, 15:27)
That would take a helluva time. What about using a guide or something?

The Ultimate SA stunting guide is in process. I've got a few stunts down to perfection already.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:52 PM

Great. I can't wait till you post it smile.gif . Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users