[REL] Manhunt Skins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic
Loman
  • Loman

Chicken Pot Chicken Pot Chicken Pot Piiiiie

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:13 AM

I've been working on these skins for a while, I think I've got them as good as possible smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I made the first two from a scan of my face and clothes, and the third one is from a scan of my friend's face (he just got out of jail, that's why he's in a prison uniform). The last one I converted from a Vice City skin. I'm sorry, but I don't know the original author. If anyone knows who made it, please tell me so I can give credit. I originally made it for myself, but it just looked so awesome, I had to release it.

If anyone out there wants their skins converted, let me know smile.gif

Download All 4 in 1 Zip Here (~350Kb)

Edit: forgot to say that these are for manhunt, not GTA. I figured this was the best place to release them, even though it's for GTA Skins

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:22 AM

Aww man I thought these were Manhunt skins for GTAVC.. drat. They are very nice tho.
BTW: Is there anyway to have a James Cash model and skin for GTAVC? Or is there one out there somewhere..?

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:25 AM

I don't think the cash model can be imported (yet wink.gif ), but if you could find a model already in VC that looked like Cash (bald), it would be easy to make a skin for it

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:42 AM

Well the model " sam " looks pretty good. The hair is buzzed so you could easily make it bald. Its a shirt thats open so you could make it like Cash's with the numbers and stuff. If you have GTAVC ( Dunno if you do ) look for sam.txd and sam.dff.

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:55 AM

I guess I could give it a shot, although in the "GTA StreetSmart hi res skins" topic, I think he already made the face for it on the sam model

oh well, I'll still give it a try smile.gif

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2004 - 04:04 AM

Woo thanks. Yours will probobly rock. I've been looking at the skin for Sam and I realized that R* makes choppy skins. With all the blue spots everywhere and the pants digging into the head. Yours will rock w00 I'ma kill people as Cash.

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 05:27 AM

user posted image

user posted image

not too bad actually.

Just open the above skin jpg in paint, then select all and copy it to the clipboard, then open the skin bmp that came with the sam model and press ctrl+V to paste the new one over it, then save (make sure to use a copy of the original, if you want to keep it too)

Then, if you have the Sam model as your player model, just put the .bmp in your skins folder and select it normally

(you could've probably figured it out, but I just thought I'd post it just in case)

Have Fun

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2004 - 05:45 AM

Oh dude that rocks so much. Here's a cookie and a rampage. rampage_ani.gif cookie.gif

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:47 AM

Thanks dude smile.gif

Loman eats cookie while shooting a bunch of people

As I've used it some more, I've noticed a few flaws. I won't mention them untill I fix them, so maybe people won't notice, lol. I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2004 - 07:54 AM

I've noticed some too.. Like the county prison on the back is not correctly positioned. And theres some weird glitch between his bottom legs. Those are probobly what you meant tho.. catspider.gif < wtf

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:15 AM Edited by Loman, 29 August 2004 - 08:18 AM.

Yeah, and theres a glitch on his arm, but I only noticed it when he was on his cel phone

I think the county jail is positioned right, just the ends of the words aren't scaled quite big enough

The glitch on the legs is caused by the head bleeding over onto the pants

There is also a bald spot on the top of his head, lol

The face looks like it's got a big double chin, I'll fix that too

Vengence
  • Vengence

retired account

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:38 AM

Damn I thought this were for GTA too, anyways still great work wink.gif

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 30 August 2004 - 02:34 AM

This one is for GTA
user posted image

All bugs fixed smile.gif

thedude420
  • thedude420

ghetto star

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2004 - 07:11 AM

thats just slick is sh*t. wow.gif

Ka-BOOM
  • Ka-BOOM

Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

• Members

Posted 31 August 2004 - 08:52 PM

@Loman: I have been wishing for a James Earl Cash skin for GTA: VC forever, and I thought I'd be lucky just to get a decent one... This is really excellent work. Thanks a million.

Tryst
  • Tryst

Professionally Retarded

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:02 PM

Hey, Ka-Boom, you can always pm one of us skinners for requests. I'd be happy to make some for you, so would Shark, and the rest of us, at least I hope they would.

Ka-BOOM
  • Ka-BOOM

Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

• Members

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (General_tryst @ Aug 31 2004, 17:02)
Hey, Ka-Boom, you can always pm one of us skinners for requests. I'd be happy to make some for you, so would Shark, and the rest of us, at least I hope they would.

Wow, that's very generous of you, General_t... I'm especially honored that a great skinner such as yourself would be willing to do such a thing for little ol' me. I really appreciate the offer, and I'll make sure to drop you a line next time I get an idea for a skin. Thank you very much.

Tryst
  • Tryst

Professionally Retarded

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:20 PM

Any time, I like to help.

Oh and on topic.
Nice man; I don't have manhunt myself, nor have I played it but from the screenshots they look real nice.

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:24 PM Edited by Loman, 31 August 2004 - 09:27 PM.

You're welcome, Ka-BOOM. Glad I could be the one to make it tounge.gif

Don't thank just me, though, thank madbitch, too, without him I never would have noticed the Sam model, or had the hi-res skin to work with.

I've set up a page with my Manhunt skins (the ones FOR Manhunt), you can find it HERE

I'm in the process of setting up a page for my GTA skins, too

Ka-BOOM
  • Ka-BOOM

Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

• Members

Posted 31 August 2004 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Loman @ Aug 31 2004, 17:24)
[...]Don't thank just me, though, thank madbitch, too, without him I never would have noticed the Sam model, or had the hi-res skin to work with.
[...]

In that case, I extend my most heartfelt thanks to madbitch, but still think that you, Loman, deserve a lot of credit, too.

mer cinder
  • mer cinder

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 August 2004 - 11:53 PM

Ya I'd be up for a bit of skinning too if anyone is willing to throw some ideas at me. I made a few skins a long while back, but I lost them when I reinstalled windows. It was an alternate James Earl Cash (black guy with an orange fatigue, ya it's cheap I know) and a white supremacist.

Actually, i think I have a few ideas now, but none the less throw some down on the table and if it sounds good I'll get to work!

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 01 September 2004 - 07:02 AM

Maybe someone should ask a mod if it would be ok to make a pinned "request-a-skin" topic here?

Also, I've been looking for other sites that have manhunt skins, the only ones I can find on google are mine that I posted on the ign boards, lol (the same ones I posted here). Does anyone know any other sites? I mean, I can make pretty much anything I really want, but I wanna see what other people want biggrin.gif

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Damn, I hate disco.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:34 PM

Too bad no one knows how to make models. That would be awesome. Oh! And Loman when are you ever going to get on MSN? I have you on my buddylist but your never on.

Sharkey
  • Sharkey

Invisible

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:38 PM Edited by Sharkey, 01 September 2004 - 09:54 PM.

QUOTE (Loman @ Sep 1 2004, 07:02)
[color=FF9933]Maybe someone should ask a mod if it would be ok to make a pinned "request-a-skin" topic here?

great idea, ill do it now,
see if dem will let me...

edit: k i pmed him and asked and said we wouldnt do it unless hed ok it and pin it for us,
this will be cool, i got all kinds of skins to share...

oh yeah hey, nice skins smile.gif

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:41 PM

Cool, maybe we should make up some rules to go by.

Like, The first person who calls a skin gets to make it and nobody can make another, only suggest improvements..., or something like that so we don't get 20 of each skin, lol

On Topic:

My next Manhunt skin is on it's way.
It will be...

...drumroll please....

...Mr Six! Yes, the dancing old man from the Six Flags commercials! biggrin.gif

It works pretty good on the Cash model (I'll probably convert it for the Sam model, too), now if only he would dance a little before bashing the guy's head in with a bat lol.gif

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (Scottendo @ Sep 1 2004, 16:34)
Too bad no one knows how to make models. That would be awesome. Oh! And Loman when are you ever going to get on MSN? I have you on my buddylist but your never on.

Sorry 'bout that, dude, I've been high for a few days now and get distracted easily, lol, I'll go get on right now

Edit: WTF? Where'd your post go?

Ka-BOOM
  • Ka-BOOM

Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

• Members

Posted 02 September 2004 - 01:19 AM

A pinned "Request-a-Skin" topic would definitely be a great idea, both for skinners in need of inspiration, and for skin collectors such as myself.

@Loman: Mr. Six? Can't wait to see that one!

Sharkey
  • Sharkey

Invisible

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 September 2004 - 03:10 AM

i think it would be cool to see others versions of skins , so i dont think "calling it" would be a good idea,
anyways still no word back yet, ill send him another after work tomarrow, later guys...

Tryst
  • Tryst

Professionally Retarded

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 September 2004 - 03:25 AM

I was going to ask to do this as soon as I got home from school, but I couldn't find the time to get on to ask.

Loman
  • Loman

• Members

Posted 02 September 2004 - 03:26 AM

Mr Six Is Available Now smile.gif

user posted image

Go to my site for d/l

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users