Photo

Sketchup Building Tutorial Part Four

34 replies to this topic
willo
  • willo

modder man

• Members

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]hi i made this house followed the instructions but gor some reason in moo mapper my house if fine but in game i can walk through it i know this is something to do with the coll files but what do i do?? dozingoff.gif

iKill
  • iKill

Looking to model buildings for a mod.

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

Im super super sorry this is old but i need help, the col maker just keeps saying
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

over and over is there a problem or is it supposed to do that? suicidal.gif

ABAD
  • ABAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:26 AM

Oe man my friend, I get a vice city does not start loading and keeps the revice coll and this could benefit not a tutorial for aserlo well and repair the error
I am a user of peru but I read the page across the google translator and so I see the forum and the web
agradeseria you very lucky man.!
the institutes are good.
bored.gif smile.gif

ABAD
  • ABAD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

Oe man my friend, I get a vice city does not start loading and keeps the revice coll and this could benefit not a tutorial for aserlo well and repair the error
I am a user of peru but I read the page across the google translator and so I see the forum and the web
agradeseria you very lucky man.!
the institutes are good.

Oe Mann, mein Freund, ich eine Vice City startet nicht geladen und hält die revice coll und das könnte nicht ein Tutorial für aserlo gut und Reparatur des Fehlers
Ich bin ein Benutzer von Peru, aber ich habe die Seite in den Google-Übersetzer und so sehe ich das Forum und die Web -
agradeseria Sie sehr glückliche Mann.!
Die Institute sind gut.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:54 PM Edited by Urban Legend, 24 April 2009 - 06:58 PM.

http://img504.images...4/1599/mmmm.jpg confused.gif

Has anyone else had this? I'm pretty sure I followed procedure.

190 vertices and 143 faces.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users