Hack it the class or the hWnd ?
alien.gif

J-Fox (Hi MM)

random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 04 October 2004 - 05:35 PM

@J-Fox.GEMM: All versions use the "hWnd" at the moment, but when I update some issues in v0.5, it will use the Class name.

@Fuzzy Juzzy: Look in the readme at the bugs/errors section, the PCJ600 bug is listed there. I have no idea how to fix this confused.gif

@GameMaster90: v0.5 had a timer to check if Vice is running, this executes every 3ms, which is probably why your PC slows down. I checked the code, and tested it, and the GTA: LC bit works OK for me exept for the garage editor. This will be fixed when I release it (thanks again MM tounge.gif ).

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (random_download @ Oct 4 2004, 12:35)
@J-Fox.GEMM: All versions use the "hWnd" at the moment, but when I update some issues in v0.5, it will use the Class name.

@Fuzzy Juzzy: Look in the readme at the bugs/errors section, the PCJ600 bug is listed there. I have no idea how to fix this confused.gif

@GameMaster90: v0.5 had a timer to check if Vice is running, this executes every 3ms, which is probably why your PC slows down. I checked the code, and tested it, and the GTA: LC bit works OK for me exept for the garage editor. This will be fixed when I release it (thanks again MM tounge.gif ).

It's about time we got an update. tounge.gif

Oh ok, so does that mean I have to wait 3 minutes in order for Vice City to run normally again? Is there a way to change that?

One more thing, when can we expect the next version to come out?

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:54 AM

I have a cool idea. biggrin.gif

If possible, you should add a function to freeze the world around you, so you can like belt the cr*p out of cops whilst they're frozen. smile.gif I dunno if this is possible though.

abhinav_g90
  • abhinav_g90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:28 AM

nice idea fuzzy

i also hav an idea
its from the gta3 admin console
how bout change type option for vehicles
like giving any vehicles powers of tanks
give vehicles power of helicopter option or something
i mean chnging type of vehicles
give any vehicles a boat power, etc.
u must hav understood
i cant say it better

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:37 AM

The trainer does have those things, but not to the extent of the GTA3 admin console.

abhinav_g90
  • abhinav_g90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 08:40 AM

sorry fer givin that idea

i wuz suggestin even beefore i opened the trainer

abhinav_g90
  • abhinav_g90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2004 - 09:36 AM

this trainer is becoming a headache now

it takes up all my memory
it takes up over 90 percent of the CPU usage
even when i run only explorer and main window components

how do i fix it

i the task manager it says cpu usage is 100 %
and this program is taking 90 %

vALKYR
  • vALKYR

The Object of Affection.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 October 2004 - 02:23 PM

@above person: Don't double post.

Ontopic: It's a nice trainer, but it's talking a lot of RAM.

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 11 October 2004 - 06:51 PM

I have done some more work on the trainer, and managed to reduce the lag a lot. Once I have tested some of the GTA: LC stuff, I will release it. This version has Wanted level changing enabled alien.gif

-GRAVITY2-
  • -GRAVITY2-

Map Modeller

• Members

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:27 AM

You have to be one of the smartest people on the forums good job cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Black-hawk @ Aug 11 2004, 09:10)
Looks very similar to Delfi's dev console.

his trainer is becoming a headache now

thats because it is build wrongly..

you can alaways try This gta-vc trainer.

this one will not eat more than 2-5% of cpu tounge.gif

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 13 October 2004 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Delfi @ Oct 12 2004, 20:51)
his trainer is becoming a headache now

Yeah, I realised I had about 5 timers running wow.gif . I found out how to change global variable values in different Units now, so the next version has only one timer tounge.gif

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (random_download @ Oct 13 2004, 17:48)
Yeah, I realised I had about 5 timers running wow.gif . I found out how to change global variable values in different Units now, so the next version has only one timer tounge.gif

i have in developer console..

1 timer for speedometer (used optionaly) 100ms, THREADED *this one will have to go*
1 timer for gta-vc detection + car specials - 100ms, THREADED

what is this.. hmm.. i found some beta testing timer, *delete* tounge.gif

my timers are threaded, this makes run devc more smoother with lower cpu overhead.

and i hope you don't use timer for keyboard input..

i'm going to probably put (read: finish) plugins support in devc tounge.gif

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:39 PM

WTF does threaded mean :S
and i hope you don't use timer for keyboard input..

No, for the hotkeys I use: RegisterHotKey(blah, blah, blah);
All my timer does is read values like health into my trainer, and check to see if Vice is still running so I close handles and Open Process' correctly. I used to have one for each unit, and I have 7 units which mustn't be good tounge.gif

EDIT: They were all at 30ms wow.gif 7 timers at 30ms wow.gif eek, no wonder there was lag. Now it is reduced to 1 timer, and I will mabye make it 100ms.

abhinav_g90
  • abhinav_g90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2004 - 04:36 AM

when are u releasin' the next version of this trainer

and i hope there isnt any problem of high ram consumption in the next version colgate.gif

Whisp
  • Whisp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2004 - 09:08 PM

So has .6 been released yet??? I just downloaded your .5 trainer and was experiencing the lag that the others reported. If it has, already, sorry, I haven't searched this whole board yet.

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 08:04 PM

lol, I kinda forgot about releasing it blush.gif
Here is v0.6. It uses 06 of my CPU on average. I think there are still some bugs to do with invisible cars if I remember correctly.

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:27 PM

Hurray it lives! Great job RD, on getting it updated, even though it was a little late. tounge.gif

Is anyone else having problems downloading this? I click download, but it only downloads 34k of it, then it says it's finished, but when I open it, I get an error. cryani.gif

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 22 November 2004 - 07:00 PM

Weird, the FTP client must have messed up before :S I've reuploaded it and it should work now.

Whisp
  • Whisp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2004 - 12:30 AM Edited by Whisp, 24 November 2004 - 12:34 AM.

w00t, I like to think that I had everything to do with it being released. I deserve all the release credit, but he gets all the work credit tounge.gif Nah, but I guess I'm glad I said something about it, loved the first one, just hated the lag, so I decided to post, biggrin.gif I hated Delfi's, (sorry man, good idea and all but it just made my game all whack, something to do with one of its files) but your's has worked fine, aside from the mentioned lag I had, but thanks for this one, w00t!

MiNdLeSs
  • MiNdLeSs

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:33 PM

Awesome Job! it works great

mirrored smile.gif

theres a mirror for you. It will thrack the downloads for you. you can also see thow many times th eprevious files were downloaded

timmy2004
  • timmy2004

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:05 PM

Thats the most incredible thing ever!

alienboys
  • alienboys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:23 PM

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR MAN!! TY TY TY TY VERY MUCH!! I SEARCHED for this on the web, You got it, one of these was made for GTA3. Thanks in advance man.

alienboys
  • alienboys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:47 PM Edited by alienboys, 31 December 2004 - 10:34 PM.

QUOTE (alienboys @ Dec 31 2004, 20:23)
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR MAN!! TY TY TY TY VERY MUCH!! I SEARCHED for this on the web, You got it, one of these was made for GTA3. Thanks in advance man.

But, When you Click spawn car or heli, It will work, The 2nd time, it will choose the same one, is this a bug?
Edit: It doesn't happen with a car, It only happens with heli, It always spawns the hunter, is this a bug?

alienboys
  • alienboys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2005 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (alienboys @ Dec 31 2004, 20:47)
QUOTE (alienboys @ Dec 31 2004, 20:23)

But, When you Click spawn car or heli, It will work, The 2nd time, it will choose the same one, is this a bug?
Edit: It doesn't happen with a car, It only happens with heli, It always spawns the hunter, is this a bug?

Sorry for posting like this, this sux dude, lol!! the garage parking doesn't work... the heli stuff... PLEASE MAKE IT BUG FREE!!, This isn't in its beta, I don't think, it is.
Please make it actually useable before you post it.

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 01 January 2005 - 12:42 PM

It never works for me it always gives me an error when the game starts like default not reconized or something like that. I'm currently using GTA:LC it doesnt work even when i select it through the list.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 01 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (alienboys @ Jan 1 2005, 00:08)
Sorry for posting like this, this sux dude, lol!!

No need for you to post like that, there is an edit button at the top right of every one of your posts.

Last time I tried this trainer it worked, but I had to select the correct window title everytime I opened it.

random_download
  • random_download

• Members

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:23 PM

@MM: The latest version uses the class name 'Grand Theft Auto 3' instead of the window title so that shouldn't be a problem.,

@EricDraven_GTACrow: You might be using the wrong version of Vice city, get the 'gta-vc.exe' file of your game disc and copy over the existing one. That should solve the problem.

@alienboys: just looking in the source code, and the helicopter spawn changes depending on which car you select. Thanks for pointing out the bug, I am fixing it now.
the garage parking doesn't work
It does work. You must check the box on the far left to edit anything. There is a check all box above this too.

alienboys
  • alienboys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (random_download @ Jan 2 2005, 14:23)
@MM: The latest version uses the class name 'Grand Theft Auto 3' instead of the window title so that shouldn't be a problem.,

@EricDraven_GTACrow: You might be using the wrong version of Vice city, get the 'gta-vc.exe' file of your game disc and copy over the existing one. That should solve the problem.

@alienboys: just looking in the source code, and the helicopter spawn changes depending on which car you select. Thanks for pointing out the bug, I am fixing it now.
the garage parking doesn't work
It does work. You must check the box on the far left to edit anything. There is a check all box above this too.

Thanks, And Again, I am sorry for posting like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users