• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:58 AM

thanks man, that helped a lot.

Lutten.J
  • Lutten.J

The Champion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:10 AM

What tools I require creating a map mod for gta3 & vc?

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:47 AM

Unfortunately, all the "this TC sucks" mod pages don't work, sadness. cryani.gif I was going to laugh at them all. This is a very good tutorial/guideline page, man. icon14.gif I was thinking the other day about a "Gone in 60 Seconds" mod for 3, although apparently people tried (and failed) to do it already, and I doubt I could do it myself after reading this. (Really though, I was just going to make spawn locations and ask the player to take the car)mostly copy>pasting code from R*'s missions where you steal something. ph34r.gif

Cookies for the guidelines, I never would've bumped if this wasn't A. pinned and B. bumped 3 weeks earlier. cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

Just a heads up guys, but ALL the links in the second post in this topic are dead and just have an error when clicked. Since this is a Pinned topic, I thought it would be best to point it out, so it can be fixed that way it can help people out better. smile.gif

terasss
  • terasss

Snitch

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Very good tutorial, thanks. I'm gonna try and pull off a TC while I learn to mod

MMProductions
  • MMProductions

Artist, Cartoonist, Designer, GTA Modder.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Nice topic here, it helped a lot :)

I understand that making an TC mod take too much time and effort.

But I'll still surf on the Internet, just to become an great GTA modder with the time.

By the way, I have some cool ideas for my future TCs. But unfortunately I must learn more and more about modding...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users