Photo

[General] Screenshots

302 replies to this topic
aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 11 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

i have finnaly fixed my devkit with all the latest myriad stuff again altough it does need some tweaking, here's a screen from a while ago testing out the tunneling system loco made and also using the water.dat gforce slammed together, atm i might add in my traffic light fix so it will all be a litle bit better no cluttering cars etc.

http://i187.photobuc...unneling_MI.jpg

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

Very cool. I haven't been up on your work lately at all. I remember when you guys were just talking about moving on to San Andreas. How great would this be if it were still Vice City engine? Finished or what? wow.gif

There was no VC mod like this at the time. And it were the best. I loved rolling the Lanstalker off that mini Mt. Chilliad look-a-like. tounge.gif

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Mar 12 2009, 15:46)
Very cool. I haven't been up on your work lately at all. I remember when you guys were just talking about moving on to San Andreas. How great would this be if it were still Vice City engine? Finished or what?  wow.gif

There was no VC mod like this at the time. And it were the best. I loved rolling the Lanstalker off that mini Mt. Chilliad look-a-like. tounge.gif

The tunnels were all coordinated by Loco_G i have only made all the paths for the tunnels and all the other myriad islands.

Vice city was nice, and even before i joined myriad i was a big fan of it, altough as a team we have pushed everything out of Vice City there was nothing more spectatucal the engine had to offer so we had to move on, and looking back at the progress ( specialy Gforce) we have made it was a good step.

I hear so much people still thinking about the mod when it was for vice city, it was nice back then but it wasnt stable, and all the stuff that was released wasnt even 2/3 of everything that is in the gta-sa version.

anyway atm its a bit of a standstill between releasing a new version with the latest updated and revisions or wait for a breaktrough with gta IV modding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users