Photo

The King of Liberty City

69 replies to this topic
bored
  • bored

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2004 - 01:42 AM

*bump* this is both another desperate ploy to see how many people actually enjoyed the story and a chance to put out there that, someday, when i can plan out a new plot, i may continue on my version of what happens after gta3. it won't be called 'k.o.l.c. 2: electric boogaloo' or anything like that, if i ever actually do it.

The Professor
  • The Professor

The Man with the Plan

• Members

Posted 07 December 2004 - 04:52 AM

A late thought—wasn’t the breakout on the bridge the work of the Columbian Cartel? When the bridge explodes, you see the Cartel cars pulls up and some of the men hop out and blast the guards. ‘The Guy’ and 8-Ball flee the scene only out of pure luck. But, I always wondered why they didn't just cap 'The Guy' while they were at it; since Catalina is between Miguel's sheets.

bored
  • bored

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (The Professor @ Dec 7 2004, 04:52)
A late thought—wasn’t the breakout on the bridge the work of the Columbian Cartel? When the bridge explodes, you see the Cartel cars pulls up and some of the men hop out and blast the guards. ‘The Guy’ and 8-Ball flee the scene only out of pure luck. But, I always wondered why they didn't just cap 'The Guy' while they were at it; since Catalina is between Miguel's sheets.

it did appear to be the cartel, but they were after the third guy, who was unrelated to 'the guy' and 8ball. if they really were part of the cartel, they probably didn't know it was him. i left out most involvement of the cartel (there's a cameo early on, where they get blown up alot) because here, they are supposed to have been taken care of, a closed chapter in liberty city's history, just like what happens to the leones at the end of my story.

Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass
  • Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

If you were a woman I'd slug you...

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

The main character from Grand Theft Auto 3 and the guy that you call Marc Horovitz is officially named Claude Speede. This is a really great story and you should make another story. I give this story a 9 out of 10. Really great story, but some characters personalties were wrong (i.e "Marc" joking with 8-Ball during such a serious situation, and plus I don't think during ANY time would "Marc" joke around.) I can see the sequel now.

KING OF LIBERTY CITY 2 : ATTACK OF THE MYSTERIOUS RETARDED VAMPIRE SPACE NINJA LLAMAS

Story : When a clan of mysterious retarded vampire space ninja Llamas come to earth to tell Claude that their dad can beat up Claudes dad, Claude embarks on an adventure that takes him all the way back to New York and back to his old home!

Am I funny?

P.S. : How do I make different sizes work?

bored
  • bored

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass @ Mar 30 2005, 14:26)
The main character from Grand Theft Auto 3 and the guy that you call Marc Horovitz is officially named Claude Speede. This is a really great story and you should make another story. I give this story a 9 out of 10. Really great story, but some characters personalties were wrong (i.e "Marc" joking with 8-Ball during such a serious situation, and plus I don't think during ANY time would "Marc" joke around.) I can see the sequel now.

KING OF LIBERTY CITY 2 : ATTACK OF THE MYSTERIOUS RETARDED VAMPIRE SPACE NINJA LLAMAS

Story : When a clan of mysterious retarded vampire space ninja Llamas come to earth to tell Claude that their dad can beat up Claudes dad, Claude embarks on an adventure that takes him all the way back to New York and back to his old home!

Am I funny?

haha. and claude speed was the guy from one of the first gtas, but not 3. that one was left unnamed. i'll only accept that he's 'claude' if R* does a sequel where they call him that. plus, it's a really bad name anyway. the name i created is a bit more realistic. as for personality, i don't know. little of fido's personality was given in 3, so i sort of had to invent one. personally, i think anyone who's gone through what he has needs a sense of humor. as for the sequel, there probably will be one at some point, but i'm having trouble finishing a vice city thing that i started a while back, and i'm gonna try and do that first.

ps.: go up to 'size'. it's next to font, and bold, and all that good stuff.

• Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:20 AM

QUOTE (bored @ Apr 5 2005, 02:26)
QUOTE (Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass @ Mar 30 2005, 14:26)

Am I funny?

haha. and claude speed was the guy from one of the first gtas, but not 3. that one was left unnamed. i'll only accept that he's 'claude' if R* does a sequel where they call him that. plus, it's a really bad name anyway. the name i created is a bit more realistic. as for personality, i don't know. little of fido's personality was given in 3, so i sort of had to invent one. personally, i think anyone who's gone through what he has needs a sense of humor. as for the sequel, there probably will be one at some point, but i'm having trouble finishing a vice city thing that i started a while back, and i'm gonna try and do that first.

ps.: go up to 'size'. it's next to font, and bold, and all that good stuff.

As you most likely know, in Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas, the main character that you play as, Carl Johnson (AKA CJ), dates Catalina, and after Catalina breaks up with "CJ", she dates the main character from Grand Theft Auto III to make "CJ" jealous.

In Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas, after you complete the main story missions, you get a cell phone call from Catalina while she is having sex with the main character from Grand Theft Auto III and says
Ohhh Claude
, so that proves that his first name is Claude, however, this almost absolutely proves that he is Claude Speede, based on the fact that they have the same first name, look alike, where the same clothes, and almost never speak.

Also, I was wondering if you are finished the story you were talking about involving Grand Theft Auto : Vice City? I would also like to know if you have started the story for King of Liberty City 2 yet, know what the story's basis will be, or have a name picked out yet (example : King of Liberty City 2 : Return of the Sindaccos). I would like to know because the King of Liberty City was, in my opinion, the best story ever written on this board.

P.S. : Just for future stories stakes, the main character from Grand Theft Auto III's name is Claude Speede, not Claude Speed.

bored
  • bored

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:09 PM

regardless, i'm keeping the name that i made up for my story. partially for continuity, partially cuz i just don't like the name claude speede. the vice city story is almost done, at least story line wise. and i do know what the next 'kolc' story will be about. mostly, i just want to keep up the things from the first one that i thought made it good. the interaction between the characters, the bits of humor, the action (which i can't really duplicate in 'vice city aftermath', sadly).

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:14 PM Edited by Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass, 14 May 2005 - 11:15 PM.

QUOTE (bored @ May 2 2005, 23:09)
regardless, i'm keeping the name that i made up for my story.  partially for continuity, partially cuz i just don't like the name claude speede.  the vice city story is almost done, at least story line wise.  and i do know what the next 'kolc' story will be about.  mostly, i just want to keep up the things from the first one that i thought made it good.  the interaction between the characters, the bits of humor, the action (which i can't really duplicate in 'vice city aftermath', sadly).

Would you mind telling me what the major conflict in The King of Liberty City 2 will be? Make sure to put it in spoiler text though.

like this

bored
  • bored

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:39 PM

look up "World War 3", which I just started, and I'm slowly plugging away at. There are only two entries at the moment (taking it slow). The first just opens the story, both for Marc and his life ( getting engaged ) and the conflict itself ( an accomplice is murdered after meeting with him ). The next entry is just Marc running a (slightly odd) mission, to give you the idea that he's still working.

As for the actual story, if you are interested, there will be two seperate though occasionally connecting conflicts, like in the last one. One is a Middle-Eastern militant group begins causing trouble, and a wealthy Muslim man fearing repercussion to his community hires Marc to deal with them , and the other is the Russian mafia, looking to settle a score with Clan Kasen, comes in and begins assassinating low-level Yakuza figures, leading Asuka (still paralyzed, btw), to become extremely paranoid . Hope that does it for ya.

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:31 AM

I think you have these choices :

a) Edit the entire story into the first post you made on your World War 3 thread and call it the intro and let this thread die peacefully.

b) Make a link to this thread on your World War 3 thread on an attempt to keep this thread alive for a little while longer.

c) Let this thread die.

No matter what happens to you and or your threads, I wish you and your threads the best of luck! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users