[REL|BETA V.2] F-1500 Thunder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic
Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:24 PM

Woah wow.gif Now tat`s one hot truck, I`ll take those extrAS please biggrin.gif also about overdoin with the polys i think that the daisun is also "overpolied" besides 1 higher poly car wont mess uop the game, especially such a hot truck inlove.gif

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2004 - 10:48 PM

hmm ok well here are the poly counts..

chrome extras without wheels: 5217

chrome extras with wheels:6601 sad.gif

lawn services without wheels: 3613

lawn services with wheels: 4997

tool box extra without wheels: 3187

tool box with wheels: 4571

and the chrome extras is my favourite and its way to high poly sad.gif well not that bad if I use the stock wheels then they won't be added to the poly count but still...217 polys over the limit...

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (Mista_G @ Jul 15 2004, 11:17)
2nd extras version wink.gif which is a landscaping theme with a lawn mower, some bags of cut grass and a 2 peice ramp for the lawn mower, frekeh is doin me up some logos for the truck and i'm working on other items for this theme such as rakes and other tools biggrin.gif

user posted image

actualy i have made lawn-mover for gta-vc already, but as standalone vehicle..

user posted image
grab a copy at http://www.infofeast.com/delfi/ ..

btw, have you choosen which will you replace as you can't replace voodoo
and i want to try this car..

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:21 AM

Well at the moment you should replace the sandking and just use the bobcat's col on it. That's what I did and although it hates curbs it fits pretty well.

gt2_gs
  • gt2_gs

240ZG.. Vroom Vroom!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:46 PM

This truck is t3h sex! I love it. I dont see how 214 polies can be too bad over the limit. I mean, if it was 1,000 i could understand..

I seriously believe that it should be allowed, only because he's put so much work into it and wants it to get into the mod. Also, 214 polies (again) doesnt take away too much performance.

Great truck, G! I can't wait for the finished version w/ extras. It'll be in my game no matter what! * A-X

sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe
  • sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe

Ronald Reagan

• Members

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:50 PM

As long as the truck comes under the 3k limit when coupled with any one extra its fine.

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:51 PM

Considering that the other cars for Myriad are all under or around 3k its not like they are 216 polys over are they. Mista im sure if you cut them down a little they will be ok to go in, well see there will be parts that you can cut out on the detail.

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:34 PM

I was bored, so i took my all time fav truck for a spin cool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Lowrider
  • Lowrider

Lowrider

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:50 PM

whoa that looks awsome in game i want this now tounge.gif

Superb@ll
  • Superb@ll

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 July 2004 - 08:11 PM

Leet, v2. Not yet bugfree but still awsome. I love the rims inlove.gif .

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:41 AM

sorry for no replies, been heck busy with working alot and putting in alot of over time! but as for the truck, i'm going figure out a way to make it lower poly...i'm debating if I should have the chrome on the truck as is, and not an extra and have this replace the Sandking as an offroad truck, therefore meaning new proper offroad truck wheels, i can add some fog lights to the top of the chrome bar in the back around the cabin, and 2 more to the front grill area (seen it before, looks cool!) but that would mean adding more polys but i'll figure out a way to deminish the polys, I can make truck wheels using a flat texture which could save off alot of polys! biggrin.gif or use similar wheels as what I have just make them FLAT all the way across save on polys cuz right now they are I believe 403 polys each, so thats around 1.8k polys in totoal I believe i suck at math so don't quote me on that lol

so yeah that would be a stand alone truck without extras, and i'd also have another truck (my sheverado) which would be a standard truck crew cab (4 doors) with duallys and use that one for extras, such as the landscaping theme and others cuz this truck isn't really much of a extra truck, its more offroad/racing type, thats the way I see it tounge.gif

so if you like that idea, let me know!

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2004 - 06:47 PM

i've only just noticed you mentioned a version for myriad motorcycles biggrin.gif ............yes please, it could be used for some of the bike/parts delivery missions i'm putting together

Xyzar
  • Xyzar

Using up space and oxygen since 1986

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:49 PM

i like the offroader version idea, but i would certainly keep a stock one too, since it's just lovely smile.gif

Kinetix
  • Kinetix

Tommy Vercetti says "I pity tha foo!" - er... wait

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:56 PM

That looks slick. Great work! inlove.gif

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2004 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (Gforce @ Jul 22 2004, 18:47)
i've only just noticed you mentioned a version for myriad motorcycles biggrin.gif ............yes please, it could be used for some of the bike/parts delivery missions i'm putting together

hmmm if I make this version for you, which I wanna do, would I put any extras in the trunk? and what kinda signs or logos would be put on the truck to know it was a myriad motor cycle truck?

@everyone else: I guess ill make an offroad version and keep a stock version but that would meann having 2 trucks cuz if I make a stock verison, the stock version won't be as high up off the ground as the offroad one, unless the inital truck itself is higher up off the ground which I don't like, only for the offroad one cuz you certainly don't want a low truck (stock version) goin off road like that lol you will smash your bumpers...

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2004 - 09:58 PM

nice one, if you want to put stuff in the back i'll leave that up to you, a box or two or a bike it's your decision, i have no logo for MM yet but give me a couple of days and i'll make one

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:40 AM

@Gforce: sounds good smile.gif i could add a bike, maybe sad's yagamashi?

sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe
  • sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe

Ronald Reagan

• Members

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:31 AM

There's a topic a few down for a scooter, that despite being kinda cool prolly won't be able to go anywhere. Maybe you could put that in the back.

otherwise the yagi is fine.

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:29 AM

@sadisdicmachine: excellent wink.gif

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:20 AM

I hope its ok bumping this topic, but I like your cars MistaG and I notice your hosting is down.. I would be happy to host for you if you need, and may be able to direct you to a fast free full access server though a friend if you're interested.

NikT

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:58 AM

I suppose this vehicle already is included in the installer. dozingoff.gif
And it's not okay to bump a topic from July 2004.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:35 AM

You idiot. PM him next time.

[DRuG]NikT
  • [DRuG]NikT

DRuG Baron

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:43 AM

Well aren't we a lovely bunch of friendly little coconuts?

Geez - offer someone a favour, get trounced with attitude... I'm interested to see if MistaG is workin on a San Andreas version of his cars anyway.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:00 AM

Well you did bump a year old topic, so next time just PM him. Do we need to send you to "Freakeh's noob re-brainwashing re-eduacting"? tounge.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:11 AM

Ok you may be trying to do someone a favour but please use the PM system because bumping a year old topic means the hosting is most probably down. This model is included in the latest install of Myriad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users