• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:07 PM

I might be too early in the game to get one but where do you usually find one

StormShadow
  • StormShadow

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:21 PM

Only on the 2nd Island I believe, on top of the Hyman Condo, on top of the police station, on top of the Vice City News building and you can find a sparrow in little haiti. Once you get 80 hidden packages you can get a heli at Diaz's Mansion/Vercetti Estate and once you get 100 hidden packages you can get the hunter at Fort Baxter near Escobar international Airport.One more thing, once you beat keep your friends close.. and have collected 100 hidden packages you can find the hunter on ocean beach down south near the Marina.

Chip Douglas
  • Chip Douglas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:28 PM

im not good with names of places

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:42 PM

From the beginning of the game there are only choppers on the 2nd island which you don't have direct access too. There are ways to get to the 2nd island early in which case you can get one (a police maverick) on top of the police station downtown and on top of the VCN building downtown-- I'm not sure if you have to buy the Hyman condo for their to be maverick there.

As the game progresses others will appear:
--4 sparrows used for timed chopper checkpoints--1 each in vice point, ocean beach, little haiti, and downtown.

--As stated earlier
-- a sea sparrow will apear behind the Diaz mansion (later Vercetti mansion at 80 packages.
--A hunter will appear at fort baxter if you have 100 packages OR have completed storyline missions
--A hunter will appear at ocean beach helipad if you have 100 AND have completed storyline missions
--A Maverick will appear on top of the vercetti mansion (after you aquire it from Diaz).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users