Photo

[REL/BETA V.1] F-1500 Thunder

14 replies to this topic
Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:15 PM

Hey! this is beta V.1 is out of my truck! I talked it over with GT-1 he felt a beta should be released to get everyones input, suggestions, ideas, anything on it! so here it is!

This version comes with new wheels and fixed front lights as you can clearly see in the promo pic. Everything else you need to know about the truck is in the readme!

enjoy! and please let me know what you think!

user posted image

F-1500 Thunder Beta V.1

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:26 PM

biggrin.gif cool! love it! smile.gif A beats the Voodoo no problem biggrin.gif

Rawr 1st post0r!

Ade FX
  • Ade FX

Developer

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 12:31 PM

wow, excellent wow.gif colgate.gif

_Mike_
  • _Mike_

in a 4G63

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:13 PM

another amazing vehicle by mista_G rah.gif

_Mike_
  • _Mike_

in a 4G63

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:16 PM Edited by _Mike_, 10 July 2004 - 01:24 PM.

high level of details but low polys- This is what moddin's all about rah.gif
Sorry about the double post, got confused a little and pressed add reply instead of edit smile.gif

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 10 July 2004 - 01:18 PM

Please refrain from making pointless double posts, 3 mins between each one just use the EDIT post function plaese.

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2004 - 04:35 PM

nice looking pickup you've made there Mista_G, dl'ing it now i'll install later, thanks for another fine addition to the myriad garage...... cookie.gif

iRloading
  • iRloading

Kool Kid Krew

• Zaibatsu

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:37 PM

hmm... im not a fan of them headlights...

the tire needs texture or a tread, and the cap or center of the mags needs some detail into it, maybe a texture wink.gif

other than that...

inlove.gif inlove.gif that thing is beautiful!!! inlove.gif inlove.gif
it;s got a "dub city" feel going on there biggrin.gif

Ekamentus
  • Ekamentus

Myriad Modeller

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:40 PM

Mjam, Mjam, Those wheels are big, and I like that. rah.gif
Good work Mista_G, downloading it now. wink.gif

Superb@ll
  • Superb@ll

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 06:17 PM

Woah! Great, it's finished. Another beautifull car inlove.gif .

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:02 AM

Great work only one thing, have you intended for this truck to have hydros because illys car already replaces the voodoo? The bobcat is already taken so what car are we setting for this car?

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Members

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:14 AM

If thats the case, we'll need to get someone working on a launcher like GTA:LC did.

Back on topic: This is amazing. Love it. Nice to see a pickup that isn't in the boring styling of the Bobcat.

That is all.

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 11 July 2004 - 04:02 PM

yeah its finished and I mean finished wink.gif STM helped me fix all the rest of the bugs that I never got down to! so ill go test it, coulda done that last night but I was a little bit to intoxicated for my liking lol so ill do that now and be back with updates wink.gif

I will try to add as much little detail as I can, still keeping it under the poly limit! bbs with pics!

Mista_G
  • Mista_G

tastes like grandma!

• Members

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:02 AM

no new pics yet sorry people! but I have been working hard on fixing all the bugs! I will have you know I had trouble getting the updated version of the truck to work, somthing STM did with the DFF when exporting cuz it wouldn't work but it was just either it happened by mistake or it got checked...but 'Don't Blend Textures' was checked off so I took it off and the truck worked, with some minor bugs.

V.2 will be out later tonight!

updates: 1. the cabin and trunk are now filled in with polys (STM originally had it just united together but I had to fix it) so I spaced it back out and added 2 rows of indented polys and maped it so it looks dark but no gaps biggrin.gif all the gaps are filled.

2. there is now a damage model! I tried it out and it looks amazing! wink.gif STM your a very big help! thanks!

3. the interior is now a secondary colour (all that was pose to be primary) such as the seats, steering wheel and shif knob. so ill have different colour interiors as to the body of the car, like for ie: black body red seats smile.gif

I will post pics of the updates asap!

nowwwwwwww, I want to start doing the extras for the trunk...any ideas on some extras?

I have a few, such as SAD's Yagamashi GRX as an extra sitting in the trunk. maybe 2 of them but my question is... the car/truck whatever your making has to be 5k polys max, would that add to polys on the truck even though its an extra?

other ideas inculded, tray cover, wood logs, garbage ie: boxes, tires, anything miselanious that you'd find in the back of a truck, a steel tool case (some trucks look nice with em) me and stefaan thought of maybe a turret gun that is covered with a sheet and it has some of the gun showing. just some simple ideas low poly ideas that is!

if you can come up with any more ideas as to what I can add for extras that would be good! smile.gif but i'd really like to have the 2 motor cycles in there biggrin.gif or 1

pics soon! gunna to test out the fixed version biggrin.gif

Decay
  • Decay

Blind Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 July 2004 - 04:59 AM

Looks great, I can't wait to test it out.

-Decay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users