Photo

*The Print Works*

5 replies to this topic
KnockOut
  • KnockOut

"This noodle's black..."

• Members

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:01 PM

*Isn't it funny that the Print Works asset is creating counterfiet money, but once you complete the asset, you make less money there than you do at the malibu. I dunno, I was just thinking about this and wondering why... you would think that the print works would build the most revenue. (Considering the money would keep coming and coming...) turn.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:42 PM

But the whole reason Tommy is interested in printing counterfeit money in the first place is to have enough to pay Sonny off for the money that went missing in the opening cutscene.

"I just wanted to see the look on your face before I killed you."

KnockOut
  • KnockOut

"This noodle's black..."

• Members

Posted 06 July 2004 - 11:35 PM

*He made the counterfiet money for Sonny. Sonny was than murdered at the end of the game, and the Print Works still stands and builds revenue. I think that the Print Works should have more money... why would Tommy just stop making it? LoL - not that you even NEED money after you own every property. But hey, I just think it makes sense... counterfiet money production = more money than a club.

RidingHigh
  • RidingHigh

Illiteracy Will Prevail

• Members

Posted 06 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

Its possible that after he printed enough to pay off sonny, the police were wise the fake prints and tommy stopped it. So maybe they just started printing news papers or flyers, and thats where the revenue comes from.

As tommy said the counterfeit operation could last 10 minutes or 10 years

vonchong115
  • vonchong115

WSC

• Members

Posted 07 July 2004 - 02:06 AM

Actually he said depending on how well it goes they'd have 5 minutes to print the first shipment or five years.

fake money is sold for realy money. For example, if you make a fake $20 you can sell it for a real $10. I don't think Tommy would keep the counterfit himself, he probobly sells it.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 07 July 2004 - 05:54 AM

So technically he's a Counterfeit Pimp? Interestin

Well I agree that it is weird it makes less than a club. Although if you think about it, clubs do make alotta money. Considerin all the people in the club buy drinks, and meals as well as payin a fee to get in the club; you would make alotta $$$.

Yeah vonchong115 is right. Fake money is sold for real money that happens to be less than the fake money (if thought real) would.

It's not like there's a big need for counterfeit money in Vice City. As violent and corrupt as the game manual says, it's easy to be pwned.

- King Kapone -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users