Tutorial Requests

965 replies to this topic
raynner
  • raynner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:31 PM

Hello friends, I researched a lot about this more despite having found a tutorial in specific that could help me I could not carry it out and the video contained in it is out of thin air. I just wanted to know how to add brightness to my interior I'm creating new interiors to use on my MTA server. However I do not know how to add brightness there he knows this should be done by 3DS Max.

Information.

To GTA-SA
I use Google Skethup. To create my model I export as 3ds.
So I use 3DS Max to finish the service.

Besides learning to add brightness inside I would like to learn how to mirror textures like the last print of the tutorial.

Help me to get this please.

MatthewFarrell
  • MatthewFarrell

Crackhead

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

Need normal map plugin by dk tutorial + examples with alfa channels and reflection map

aezakmi1992
  • aezakmi1992

Official San Marino citizen / Sammarinese Ufficiale

• Members
  • San-Marino

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:30 AM

creating gta sa car from zero tutorial please

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:42 AM

GTA 5 Scripting Tutorial to spawn an NPC at a specific place and attack player as soon as he is seen.

Failure Modder
  • Failure Modder

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

Can someone help me about editing default.ide for weapon in gta sa, because i change ,y colt45 anim to silenced and my game keep crashing, i find out my problem not at weapon.dat but at default.ide, please someone help me, i cant speak english sorry

Deathcofi
  • Deathcofi

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

[GTA V STORY MODE]

So I am really frustrated by not being able to buy a Lazer in Story Mode. For I am a total beginner in modding, the method below was best I could do.

I have tried to edit the Warstock website codes from the .gfx in the update.rpf. I've seen some lines testing whether or not the player is multiplayer. If they were, it would get a big list of vehicles (and judging by that, those are actually the vehicles displayed in the multiplayer Warstock Cache and Carry). Else, it would get a list of about 8 vehicles (which where exactly those in the Story Mode). I tried putting the Lazer in there and it obviously didn't work.

Then, I tried something a little different. Opened the Elitas Travel .gfx and replaced all occurrences of the word "DUSTER" with "LAZER", hoping that would completely replace the plane in the website menu. Afterwards, when I visited the website in-game I saw an item with a default img icon (some rainbow image with the text IMG on it, think that's default icon for missing textures) under the name P996-Lazer. It had no description and the price of a Duster. After the purchase and the delivery, I still received a Duster. I am missing something, and I think it has something to do with some IDs, for I have seen randomly across other codes in there some lines regarding GetVehicleById or something like that.

All I am doing this for is in order to have a respawnable Jet available in the Hangar List of any character, since just parking it there doesn't save it to the list of available vehicles.

My request is to help me by providing a tutorial on how to replace or, if possible, add a vehicle to any website, hopefully using the Lazer in the Warstock as an example. I've seen there's already a mod on this (adding MP vehicles to SP) but is not open source and is definitely not updated to the latest GTA V versions (tested it, doesn't work on them).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users