I am looking to doing something similar to the below:
I've got 3ds max experience and have brought assets into the game but hoping there is is a tutorial out there that would outline the above.
I imagine it is similar to this weapons tutorial:
However, there are some gaps in my knowledge (positioning the asset/armor part to match the ped model).
Let me know if my reasoning is incorrect here:
- Export Ped model I want to add armor to
- Convert ydd to dff
- Import into 3ds max (not messing with scale)
- Add/model parts and position/scale to match the ped body parts
- export individual armor/body parts and convert them back to ydr
- Set up for JulioNIB's Ironman script
Any help is appreciated!