Ninjaneer

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

Merry Xmas!

I am looking to doing something similar to the below:

https://www.gta5-mod...rt-online-anime

https://www.gta5-mod...f-steel-version

I've got 3ds max experience and have brought assets into the game but hoping there is is a tutorial out there that would outline the above.

I imagine it is similar to this weapons tutorial:

http://dm98modding.b...-for-gta-v.html

However, there are some gaps in my knowledge (positioning the asset/armor part to match the ped model).

Let me know if my reasoning is incorrect here:

- Export Ped model I want to add armor to

- Convert ydd to dff

- Import into 3ds max (not messing with scale)

- Add/model parts and position/scale to match the ped body parts

- export individual armor/body parts and convert them back to ydr

- Set up for JulioNIB's Ironman script

Any help is appreciated!

ffzero58
  • ffzero58

Ninjaneer

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:06 AM

Forgot one more - a tutorial on making new masks for the game.

TheFlyingAce
  • TheFlyingAce

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

How do I install the Supra JZA80 addon by AlexHIT? I know how to do in-game car replacements but I've never done addons before. I tried reading the instructions but I can't make any sense from them. Either a set of more in-depth instructions or a video would be great, preferably a video. Thanks!

LeatherJohnny
  • LeatherJohnny

BUSTED!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:06 PM

I'm requesting a tutorial on converting cutscene models to in-game. For example: I want the fam4.dff/txd and fam5.dff/txd converted to my game, because they are cutscene models. The tutorials I find in the forum are old and all pictures used in them to make everything more understandable are gone now, so I can't understand anything. I think it's called rigging, but however every tutorial I find for this is how to add your own models, I don't want this. Just normal cutscene models, to be used in game.

hey man, what for, do you want to make them spawn with other homies so you can recruit them?  If so I can help :)

blackalienHD
  • blackalienHD

This is the longest member title, you can't even rea...

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm requesting a tutorial on converting cutscene models to in-game. For example: I want the fam4.dff/txd and fam5.dff/txd converted to my game, because they are cutscene models. The tutorials I find in the forum are old and all pictures used in them to make everything more understandable are gone now, so I can't understand anything. I think it's called rigging, but however every tutorial I find for this is how to add your own models, I don't want this. Just normal cutscene models, to be used in game.

hey man, what for, do you want to make them spawn with other homies so you can recruit them?  If so I can help :)

I saw this late, sorry. Anyway I learned a lot of things since October so I don't need help anymore. Still thanks for taking interest in helping me :)

Zibulaatio
  • Zibulaatio

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

i would like to see tutorial how to add ambient radio station around LS. example add Soulwax FM radio station to Bahama Mamas interior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users