When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
- Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have Vista/XP/7/8, and which Service Pack you have)
- Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
- RAM (random access memory)
- If you have installed mods, search or post a topic in this forum
This will help us to identify the problem.
Be sure to have a glance through our oh-so-useful Buglist, complete with multiple solutions to well-known recurring problems.
Please post modding questions in the modding forums!
Screenshots during game
Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:17 PM
Thanks for your time
Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:23 PM
- Minimise/Close the game, open MS Paint, and press 'Ctrl+V'
Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:13 PM
Posted 05 June 2004 - 11:47 PM
Posted 06 June 2004 - 04:44 AM
Posted 06 June 2004 - 02:54 PM
I use a free program called YAFSScreen pretty easy to use. It auto saves the screen to a file and you can choose which format it saves as; JPG, GIF or BMP. And it still uses the PrintScreen key (or ALT+PrintScreen).
Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:31 AM
Posted 07 June 2004 - 02:10 AM
and if you are exiting the game just to paste it you dont need to exit, press the button Between CTRL and ALT, it has the windows logo on and it will minimize you game, then to go back to your game just click the button on the taskbar.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users