Official GTA:LC Trainer

159 replies to this topic
random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 22 August 2004 - 08:07 PM

is there a way to make your car damage proof

Current car immunities can be tricky. DivMod came in handy for me, but I think there are some bugs with that bit of the code confused.gif

Joesito0102
  • Joesito0102

Pirate

• Members

Posted 27 August 2004 - 12:41 AM

I got it to work. the latest launcher lets you keep the vice city taskbar name, and it works for me now.

Padu
  • Padu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 06:51 AM Edited by Padu, 29 August 2004 - 06:53 AM.

Hi all, I'm new here, I've just played GTA:LC and it's very good, but how I can put cheat codes and hotkeys in the trainer? I dont'wanna write on my keybord STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP for million times.. die2.gif Is there a way? Is it possible,for exaple, press a hotkey and change skin like littlejoe gta3 trainer? I've used VC trainer last time and it change tommy vercetti skin, the trainer I've found here are cheats and hotkeys possibilities but how dont'know how to insert it... confused.gif
Help me please!

da g-man
  • da g-man

Under World Leader Of Crime

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:23 AM

hello yes it callled GTA Vice ultimate Trainer v2

DA i am a paduer biggrin.gif
Hi all, I'm new here, I've just played GTA:LC and it's very good, but how I can put cheat codes and hotkeys in the trainer? I dont'wanna write on my keybord STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP for million times.. die2.gif Is there a way? Is it possible,for exaple, press a hotkey and change skin like littlejoe gta3 trainer? I've used VC trainer last time and it change tommy vercetti skin, the trainer I've found here are cheats and hotkeys possibilities but how dont'know how to insert it... confused.gif
Help me please!

works fine for me all the cheats work(mabe it cause of the gta vice EXE) wow.gif

Padu
  • Padu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:30 AM

but you have insert some cheats or you have downloaded a trainer with cheats included? (I'm talkin about GTA:LC trainer)

random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:39 AM Edited by random_download, 31 August 2004 - 08:56 AM.

My trainer has cheats which you can enter automattically. You select the cheat, then press apply and it types it in. At the moment it only works if the game says "GTA: Vice City" as it's title.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 29 August 2004 - 07:43 PM

I'll just let everyone know that my trainer is going through a complete re-code. And I'll also be adding some more great features.

@random: I removed the link to your trainer topic in your last post because this is MY thread for MY trainer.

Thunda
  • Thunda

The O.P. is back

• Members

Posted 29 August 2004 - 08:02 PM

oh mm just pimpsmacked random..

go modellingman, its yo birthday, we gon party like its yo birthday.

lol sexy trainer MM. Random you show know better!

Padu
  • Padu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2004 - 06:24 AM

so the trainer should have cheats uh notify.gif Mmmm I dont'know in my trainer there are no cheats and no hotkeys suicidal.gif there are too much pedestrian so i cannot write always stilllikedressingup confused.gif

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:37 AM

MAJOR BUMPAGE!

Is there any chance that this could be resurrected? I don't know enough about editing it to be able to develop it any further ( from it's current state ) but I think it would be a worthwhile inclusion as part of the official version of LC - with an option in the installer as to whether or not to install it.

I'd like to see the addition of a car spawner (not just for garages, but in front of Claude) as well, either as part of the trainer or as a separate program.

Judging from this topic, this was once quite popular, and from the amount of requests regarding trainers and car spawners, I believe that there is enough interest to warrant making this happen.

However, this will have to be tweaked to make sure it searches for model numbers of cars, among other things that may have changed since it was last updated. If people are interested in helping out, please post smile.gif .

Or Craig, if you like the sound of this, or don't like it, let me know.

For those of you who see this and think "oh, yay - an official trainer", be warned, I haven't tested it out on either v5b or v6test, so it mightn't work.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:14 AM

There's two major things things that prevent normal VC trainers from working in Liberty City. First, we change the taskbar name from "GTA: Vice City" to "GTA: Liberty City." And from what I understand, the trainers hook into the application by the taskbar name. This can be disabled through the launcher's interface, but if it could work while keeping it Liberty City, that would be great. Secondly, the model name and ID numbers have been altered a bit from Vice City (only in version 6 and up). So making it work with the new model names would make things great. Fixing those two issues should make any trainer functional. Adding features to the trainer would be up to however programs it.

ModelingMan has been pretty inactive around these forums lately, so I don't know if he'd be willing to continue his work. But if his source code has not been released yet, I'm sure he'd be willing to share it. Or it's possible that it would be easier to either convert a Vice City trainer or start from scratch. I don't know such things as I've never studied how to make trainers. But if anybody is willing and able to accept this task, I would greatly appreciate it. A good official trainer that works without modifying LC in it's final v6 (and beyond) state would be a great addition to this modification.

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:25 AM

i see that MM has taken up the duties of this, darn, i had a guy already working on this, but oh well. im sure it would have sucked anyways. lol.

sorry i cant go a day without bumping a topic. holy crap ben, that really was MAJOR BUMPAGE!

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 07:24 AM

Thomas - if you know someone who could work on trainers don't hesitate to send them here. We just have to get a copy of MM's source code to modify it so that it works with v6, and also add a few new features. MM isn't active very much anymore - he might be willing to come back and help if time permits, or he might just release the source code so someone else can take up from where he left off.

Which reminds me - Craig, you'd know MM a lot better than I would (I don't smile.gif !), so perhaps you might like to PM him or email him or whatever and see if he'd be willing to send you his source code or post it here?

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:19 AM

Hello there guys, long time no see.

I haven't been active for a long time, been at college for a year now and haven't had much time to spare. Lately I have been thinking that I should try and get back into modding GTA, so I have decided, after having a conversation with Craig, that I will continue the development of this trainer.

When I first started coding this trainer I had basic knowledge of game hacking, so you can understand why things like car spawning was only possible through the garages and such, now that is different thanks to the multiplayer mod teams that I was a part of. So, now that I have a broader knowledge of game hacking, feel free to request any kind of feature/function that can be useful for this trainer.

I shall start coding a new version of this trainer ASAP, so watch this space...

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:27 AM

That is really cool to hear. I didn't think I'd get such a quick response from you. I'm glad I took Ben's advice and contacted you right away. colgate.gif

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:38 AM

Hey MM, great to see you around, even if it is just a little.

Great to see this existing (I don't remember the original topic at all which is impressive considering I've been through the whole forum repeatedly), yeah.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 19 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

@Craig - hahahaha biggrin.gif !

@MM - Nice to see you around - it'll be good to finally have a chance to work with you after reading a bunch of your posts around the forum. My ideas are already above - car spawner (in front of Claude), and it needs to search for model numbers not names, and preferably work with GTA: Liberty City for a taskbar name (you might already have these covered wink.gif ). And, at the end of it all, I'd like to see it included as part of the official version - installer option to install it.

As for features - well, I guess that's where all of the suggestions come in. Can you give us a brief overview of what features are already included (even if it needs a little tweaking)?

@Y_Less - yeah, when I first made the suggestion for an official trainer last week, I thought I remembered seeing this topic, so I had a look-see and found it tounge.gif .

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 19 January 2006 - 11:36 PM

Can you give us a brief overview of what features are already included (even if it needs a little tweaking)?

I was just going to start from scratch with the trainer. It was originally coded in Pascal but I'd prefer to do it in C++, it's more compatible when it comes to things like DirectX. Speaking of DirectX, I was thinking about coding the trainer to be used 100% ingame instead of having to switch between the game and an external window.

As for features already included, there aren't any as of yet as, I've already mentioned above, it'll be coded from scratch, hence why I'm asking for absolutely any kind of suggestion anyone might have.

QUOTE (By benisablink182fan Posted on Jan 19 2006 @ 22:29)
car spawner (in front of Claude), and it needs to search for model numbers not names, and preferably work with GTA: Liberty City for a taskbar name (you might already have these covered wink.gif ).

Easily taken care of. Those were infact already taken care of in the current trainer, if you look in the ini file included with it you will see the ID of each car. And the "taskbar name" is not what I, nor do many people, use to retrieve the handle of a window, class name is the better way to go.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:03 AM

Ok sweet - I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. cool.gif

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (ModelingMan @ Jan 19 2006, 23:36)
Speaking of DirectX, I was thinking about coding the trainer to be used 100% ingame instead of having to switch between the game and an external window.

Sounds interesting, I'll have to get the DX SDK and start having a look at them. Will you be releasing the source?

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 05:59 AM

i would love to see the trainer ingame. because sometimes with LJ's trainer my game wont alt-tab out and i have to restart my computer. im so suprised to see u take on the duties so willingly. to me, this does not seem like an easy task.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:01 AM

For someone who isn't skilled at such things, it is hard. But I expect James will be able to handle this task with relative ease. He's a pretty good coder. icon14.gif

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:41 AM Edited by GTA_Thomas, 20 January 2006 - 06:44 AM.

Your right, but dang, it still must be pretty hard.
James eh? (im not canadian), lets see now... Alex (Y_Less), James (MM), Ben (benisablink182fan), Craig (craig kostelecky), thats all i know. this place would be a free for all for identity theifs, next to MySpace

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:00 AM

In case you haven't noticed, I've always preferred to call people by their first names rather than their usernames. Even in real life I've called people by their names when everyone else calls them by a nickname.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:04 AM

Ha! I mix between the two tounge.gif !

Anyhow, I'll add this to the checklist too, as well as the results of the poll, when I finalise them.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (By Y_Less Posted Jan 20 2006 @ 02:09)
Sounds interesting, I'll have to get the DX SDK and start having a look at them.  Will you be releasing the source?

I shall release the source after each release. I could code it so that the DX SDK is not needed. I'm not using spookies speedo code, only hooking a couple of DX functions which can easily be coded without the need of the SDK, that also means it is possible to do the same thing in Pascal/Delphi but I prefer to use C++ since it compiles smaller files than Delphi.

I'm going to start coding the trainer today, so please give me any suggestions you may have. I'll keep you posted about my progress...

Johny
  • Johny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 03:32 PM Edited by Johny, 21 January 2006 - 11:15 AM.

Wohoo! Good to know that trainer is coming biggrin.gif Only thing i specially need is car spawner tounge2.gif
E: Little typo rolleyes.gif

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

Yes a car spawner would be great. biggrin.gif
So delfi wont tell you the secrets of his/her trainer? Do you know how to do it yourself now? know what would be cool? FREEZE TIME! where everything stops! cars, peds, people jumping are stuck in the air but you can still move around and kill stuff and steal cars... heh heh, maybe im getting carried a way. But Edison Carter was able to do this with the LCS (damn there i go again) cheatdevice, and if im not mistaken, LCS uses the vc engine like lc does.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:23 PM

Maybe he meant car spanner biggrin.gif
Sorry, stupid joke. Anyway ModelingMan (or would you prefer James?) it's great that you're working on the trainer icon14.gif . Having it work ingame by hotkeys, without task switching would be cool. For car spawning, it would request to enter the vehicle's ID#. Not very user friendly, but they're easy for everyone to lookup in default.ide

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 21 January 2006 - 05:48 AM

Idealy, the trainer would hook into the default.ide and american.gxt to get the correct vehicle names. That way if a user decided to change some of the cars that are in the game to a new name, then the trainer would read the correct one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users