» «
Photo

Official GTA:LC Trainer

159 replies to this topic
ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:11 PM Edited by ModelingMan, 15 February 2009 - 04:51 AM.

Trainer (New)

Here is a list of features that may be implemented into the new trainer:
Descriptions: (By Ben)Notes: (By Me)
Teleport to anywhereSimple
Car spawner - in-game menu where you type a command (eg - spawn infernus and an infernus spawns)Something more practical than this
Various cheat options (default LC ones, as well as no damage, freeze wanted level, etc.)Simple
Car editor - colour, bulletproof, fireproof, damage/dent proof, explosion proofSimple
Car speed up (press a key to give a speed boost) - like NOSSimple
Car slow down/stop quickly (press a key) - like a "super brake"!Simple
Increase car "toughness" - barge other cars right out of your way (is this possible?)Increasing weight of the car achieves this, but car takes more damage
Garage editor - edit cars in your garage, etc.Simple
Suspension controlMore specific...
Car flipperSimple
Fire exhaust controlHmm...
JetpackIs there any point to this?
In-built screen captureSimple
In-built video capture (like FRAPS) - mainly for stuntersNot as simple as screen capture
Ammo controller (so you can max out the ammo in each gun and never have to reload)Simple
Save-anywhere functionSimple
Freeze time (everything stops, but you can still move around)
bullet time (like when you've taken an adrenaline pill) would be good also
WHAT!?
The adrenaline pill effect is simple
Stats value changes? (see first post for some more detail)Which first post?
In-built menu option in LC to use the trainer
(or, if that's not possible, have it as an option to install separately from the installer)
I was planning on having the entire trainer ingame
(not sure if I released my concept image of the car spawner)
Needs to work with GTA: Liberty City as taskbar name if possibleNo need if the trainer is injected into LC
Needs to be changed to allow for minor adjustments in the model/ID numbers in v6No need

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--original post--

The Official GTA:LC Trainer
Synopsis:

The "GTA:LC Trainer" allows you to change your player stats, e.g. health, armor, etc. You can also insert any car, any colour, in any garage in Liberty City. The trainer will have more features as it progresses.

Updates:

New Updates:

Now reads car list, car values, colour list, colour values and colour RGB values from the "settings.ini file". This means you can edit any of these lists and sort them into alphabetical order.

"Player Mass" added to "Player Stats"

"Car Mass" added to "Car Stats"

You can now view your screenshots within my Trainer, just goto the "Screenshots" tab choose which file to view. Double-click the thumbnail to view fullscreen.

Old updates:

Now reads settings from INI file, so there's no need to change exe version everytime you open this trainer.

Press PrintScreen during gameplay to save screenshots to disk. They save as bitmap files.

There is now a teleporter. I have only inserted 3 locations, but you can add your own.

A bug in the Health and Armor position has been fixed also.

Download:

Download

Warning!: If settings.ini is not in the same folder as LCTrainer.exe then you will be flooded with error messages as the ini file holds all info needed for the trainer.

TwoZero
  • TwoZero

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:20 PM

Have you read this topic?
It's Delfi's Development Console wich does basicly everything that is possible with the memory until now. Maybe you can steal some ideas of him tounge.gif .

Luke
  • Luke

suckmyrocket

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:21 PM

Well, i started making a multiplayer mod for VC (another, but using different methods tounge.gif )

So, any addresses we find,ill be sure to pass on to you, most of vice's addresses are the same, and theres always delfi's topic on memory to get some from.

If you can use some of the SCM code like im planning then you can make some real nice featues like car spawning or starting any mission. That would be a good thing to consider.

Good Luck with it. Lemme know if i can be of some help.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:39 PM

I mess around with the memory addresses that both Delfi and ashdexx find, I actually mess around with them that much I end up crashing the game constantly.

Delfi's Development Console is great, but it doesn't contain every memory hack that he has found as most would be pointless to include in his console.

Maybe I'll include some memory address that Delfi and ashdexx have found, and give them credit obviously.

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:46 PM Edited by GameMaster90, 03 June 2004 - 01:59 PM.

Here are my suggestions:
1.Garage editor,much like yours but integrated into this,but one that supports all the Hide-outs.
2.All the cheats, already presetted, at the touch of a button and or buttons.
3.Ability to fly cars.
4.A spawn mecanism that transports you anywhere in the game according to the coordninates.
5.And any other ideas you can come up with.

GTA Firefighter
  • GTA Firefighter

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 01:58 PM

well, I like the Freeze wanted level and No damage cheats used in the ultimate cheater trainer that I have. You could include those! colgate.gif

TwoZero
  • TwoZero

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:07 PM

I do have 1 thing I like to see. A warp function. Just type the x y z and you will be warped to that spot.
And I really love the suspesion and fire exhaust control in delfi's trainer so if you could make that....

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:24 PM Edited by ModelingMan, 10 August 2004 - 02:54 AM.

I'll try and add those features to this trainer.

(Removed, Clogging up topic)

Offtopic: Is anyone else unable to sign into MSN?

TwoZero
  • TwoZero

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:30 PM

Msn works fine here.

The internal model names in the game are still the same. If you want a list of all the replaced and renamed car, check the second post in the Verhicle topic.

MiNdLeSs
  • MiNdLeSs

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:46 PM

A jetpack would be cool, kinda like in the ultimate trainer. also, shortcuts for the cheats and garage editor sound good smile.gif

crazydude
  • crazydude

Blah!

• Feroci Racing

Posted 03 June 2004 - 07:19 PM

Yeah, I used to always use the jetpack feature in the ultimate trainer to get somewhere quick.

A car spawn method would be nice as well, be able to spawn the 5 most popular cars? The ultimate trainer didnt have a feature to spawn the pcj.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:49 PM Edited by ModelingMan, 03 August 2004 - 10:12 PM.

user posted image

QUOTE (By crazydude Posted on Jun 3 2004 @ 20:19)
A car spawn method would be nice as well, be able to spawn the 5 most popular cars? The ultimate trainer didnt have a feature to spawn the pcj.

I was trying to find the address for the spawning of the hunter and pcj, but no luck confused.gif

MiNdLeSs
  • MiNdLeSs

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:45 PM

nice smile.gif
I like the car color preview

a thing that would be good is that you can run gta-lc.exe from the trainer. also, if you could include a teleport thing, make it save/read .g3l files. or, have the coordinated of all your hideouts pre-programed. good work smile.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2004 - 03:15 AM Edited by gta3freak_2001, 04 June 2004 - 03:17 AM.

Wow, nice work MM I've been wanting a place to spawn the left over cars form Vice that dind't get replaced with GTA3 ones.

Ideas for Trainer:

- Teleport to coordinates
- Jet Pack
- Spawning Popular or hidden vehicles ie. Hunter, PCJ600, Romero's Hearse, Bloodring Banger, Hotring Racer, Deluxo, Sabre Turbo, Sand King etc.
- Cheat Codes at the press of a buton or 2 rather
- Screenshot Function that saves screenshots to a folder

That's all I can think of at the moment.

TwoZero
  • TwoZero

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 04 June 2004 - 04:57 AM

I have a suggestion about the verhicle spawning thing.
What if people just enter a Type number(used in handling.cfg and default.ide)?
Then all you have to do is look up the number of your favourite car and enter it. And filter out some cars like the Rc car can make the game crash etc.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (TwoZero @ Jun 4 2004, 14:27)
I have a suggestion about the verhicle spawning thing.
What if people just enter a Type number(used in handling.cfg and default.ide)?
Then all you have to do is look up the number of your favourite car and enter it. And filter out some cars like the Rc car can make the game crash etc.

That is pure genuis if it can be done, as I always find it annoying when I'am looking for a certain vehicle.

hotFDLC
  • hotFDLC

the thought train has left the station....without me

• Members

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:08 AM

I, for one, would like to see the jetpack as well. Much like it is in LithJoe's trainer for VC.

You musn't forget the car flipper and maybe hydros on the car you are in.

That's my two sense...

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 04 June 2004 - 10:55 AM

OK those are all great ideas, couple of problems though. I have no clue how to make the trainer read keypresses while it's not active, I could maybe ask Delfi.

The teleport thing, Delfi already found those addresses but I am having trouble getting them to work, I hope I'll get it eventually.

If you want to type the IDE number for car spawning I'll be able to do that, but I though it would be easier sorting the cars in alphabetical order, which was what I was gonna do.

About this JetPack, I'll need to look up on it as I haven't tried it out.

MiNdLeSs
  • MiNdLeSs

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 June 2004 - 02:09 PM

another thing that i like from lithjoe's trainer is the car functions. if you could add, like lshift+1 flips cap back over, lshift+2 makes car really heavy, lshift+3 locks car doors, lshift+4 makes car invincible. (those are the best ones smile.gif )

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 05 June 2004 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (TwoZero @ Jun 3 2004, 14:20)
It's Delfi's Development Console wich does basicly everything that is possible with the memory until now. Maybe you can steal some ideas of him tounge.gif .

why do i think that someone is triying to backstab me here?

i give my f*cking memory findings free to everyone, but the syskeyhook secret stays until you crack it, i won't give any my source code for free anymore and make your
own key input method, and my developer console will beat the crap out of every other!!

i will now include all the features into the console that i haven't yet.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2004 - 02:16 PM

Relax dude. This is a project specific to LC.

TwoZero
  • TwoZero

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 05 June 2004 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Delfi @ Jun 5 2004, 16:05)
QUOTE (TwoZero @ Jun 3 2004, 14:20)

i give my f*cking memory findings free to everyone, but the syskeyhook secret stays until you crack it, i won't give any my source code for free anymore and make your
own key input method, and my developer console will beat the crap out of every other!!

Take it easy man I was just kidding.

I was not pointing out to the memory findings or whatever. I just really like the interface of you tool and suggested that he should take a look at it. You have all the functions very nice organized and it's easy to use.

And as Demarest said it will be specific for LC so it won't be a real concurent for you. I will still use yours for Myriad and normal VC (and for LC if I need a function that isn't in his tool).

It was not meant to disrespect your work but the opposite. People should look at your work (not the source code but the interface). You make great tools and always keep it easy to use and user friendly.

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Delfi @ Jun 5 2004, 15:05)

I didn't know asking you for help would unleash anger. If you don't want to help then that's ok I'll find my own way.

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (TwoZero @ Jun 5 2004, 15:28)
And as Demarest said it will be specific for LC so it won't be a real concurent for you. I will still use yours for Myriad and normal VC (and for LC if I need a function that isn't in his tool).

this makes no sense, why wouldn't you use dev console for myrad, gtavc and gta:lc??

why do people alaways sophisticate stuff?

btw, this code:

CODE
If ListBox1.Selected [0] then
begin
ThreadId := GetWindowThreadProcessId(WindowName,@ProcessId);
HandleWindow := OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS,False,ProcessId);
WriteProcessMemory(HandleWindow, Pointer(Address), @Landstalker, NumberOfBytes, bytesread);
closehandle(HandleWindow);
end;
If ListBox1.Selected [1] then
begin
WriteProcessMemory(HandleWindow, Pointer(Address), @Idaho, NumberOfBytes, bytesread);
end;
If ListBox1.Selected [2] then
begin
WriteProcessMemory(HandleWindow, Pointer(Address), @Stinger, NumberOfBytes, bytesread);
end;
If ListBox1.Selected [3] then
begin
WriteProcessMemory(HandleWindow, Pointer(Address), @Linerunner, NumberOfBytes, bytesread);
end;
If ListBox1.Selected [4] then

btw, haven't you ever heard about case statements and code optimization?

CODE

// the memory is opened once and used for all statements

// the case statements execute depending on the listbox.itemindex.. self explaining ok?
case listbox.itemindex of
0: WriteProcessMemory(HandleWindow, Pointer(Address), @Landstalker,  bytesread);
1: that
2: that_other
end;

// and we close this only once.. huzzah!

wtf? what i am doing, and i am still helping him! f*ck!

*runs*

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2004 - 03:57 PM

I thought you knew I am a beginner in Delphi, I have no clue about "case statements" and "code optimization" therefore I have to use ALOT of code.

random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 05 June 2004 - 04:03 PM

Case statement is where you use something like:

CODE
case 15
instructions
case16
instructions

As opposed to:

CODE
if 15 then
instructions
if 16 then
instructions

Or so I think. I am very new to programming so I may/will be wrong.

Stretchnutter
  • Stretchnutter

Also known as Racer_S

• Members

Posted 05 June 2004 - 04:35 PM Edited by Stretchnutter, 05 June 2004 - 04:41 PM.

The default main.scm that comes with GTA:LC has a spawn feature already built in. If you press SPRINT and TARGET keys at same time it will spawn a PCJ and a HUNTER (which works even when not on roads).

btw, whats the point of reinventing the wheel? tounge.gif

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 05 June 2004 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Stretchnutter @ Jun 5 2004, 17:35)
btw, whats the point of reinventing the wheel? tounge.gif

to make a better wheel?

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

Group: Morons

• Members

Posted 06 June 2004 - 01:21 PM

The Ultimate Trainer v2 from lithjoe works perfect, maybe you can contact lithjoe for some memory adresses. colgate.gif

ModelingMan
  • ModelingMan

Crackalacking!

• Members

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:08 AM Edited by ModelingMan, 03 August 2004 - 10:14 PM.

Well here is a new version of the GTA:LC trainer, and a bump of an almost 2 month old topic.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users