• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic
Superb@ll
  • Superb@ll

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (Gn Lann @ Jun 28 2004, 04:34)
THERE ARE NO CHOPPERS/HARLEY DAVIDSON STYLE MOTORCYCLES IN THE GAME NOW. [/b] There are only sport bikes.

Only sport bikes? Have you changed the animations and sounds?

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:24 PM

Animations yes.

Sounds no. If somebody gives me the number of the sounds that the angel and the freeway make i'll change them.

skatehead
  • skatehead

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:15 PM

chopper and harley shortage????

theres plenty, i used yazu's wcc for the freeway, and yxzars wemon for the angel, (which reminds me, i have to pm him tounge2.gif )

your mod is coming along well, good luck for the future tounge.gif

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 29 June 2004 - 08:15 AM

Nah skatehead. Thats not what i meant lol. I used to have choppers in the game, but i changed my mind because it doesn't really go with the theme of my mod. Which is a more "fast and furious" type thing. (except without so much rice and e.t.c.) So instead of having a chopper riding biker gang.. I changed theme so they look tottaly different and ride different bikes.

But i also needed to change the animation files for the angel for this to work properly. But since the angel and the freeway share the same animation file; i had to change both of them. So now there are only sport bikes in the game.

-GRAVITY-
  • -GRAVITY-

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2004 - 02:58 PM

Fast n the furious.... omg u mean.... dare i say it..... ricers eeeeee gonna have some japan imported rice

skatehead
  • skatehead

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:58 AM

ok, i understand what you mean.

sounds good

oh, and good luck with your mod, cant wait to play it, and you can play mine, and we can get ideas, and tell each other how to improve and stuff

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 June 2004 - 08:00 PM

You have some models in the TCC by blaer, right. I am not blaer, but if he never replied to your message you sent him its because he left here a while back and anything related to GTA that is sent to his email, will most probably not be answered because he has stopped modding. You may have noticed if you visit his site X-Boost.com that his mods have been taken down.

There are reasons for this, and good ones also. I have spoke to blaer after I saw this and told him some info and he does not want his models involved in this car pack, none of them. I checked the list and I think you have 3 of them on there. It would be much appreciated if they were taken off the list. Although I am not blaer he asked me to tell you when he saw the link, so this is what I am doing.

There are reasons for this, which you should respect. He does or did this in his free time and it is his work, and if he doesnt want his work to be in the pack, which he doesnt you should remove it.

If you want any further detail plaese contact me by PM. I would be much appreciated if you removed his models and found other replacements, because this is what he wants.

GT-1

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:47 AM

Actually GT-1.. I asked him about 3 months ago for the mods that im using. I just have a different email adress than my name on here. So that's probobly the mix-up. But if he really wants me to take them off after reading my message (this message.) on the mix-up i will. No problem.

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:46 AM

He does there are certain authors that you have cars from that blaer does not want his cars to be associated with in any pack. So plaese take his cars of the list, thanks.

GT-1

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 02 July 2004 - 05:11 AM

Alright i talked to blaer in email andi understand why he doesn't want his cars included in the mod. They wont be appearing.

But heres a new list of cars that will be appearing, or atleast have a chance for an appearance:
  • Mazda Protege By Mista_G
  • Holden Monaro by Johnny B.
  • BMW-AC-Schnitzer by Ice Storm.
  • Mercedes SL 600 by GT-R.

{Man Of Steel} Superman
  • {Man Of Steel} Superman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:17 PM

Wassup people? Sorry i haven't updated this thing in so long, but i really have been more involved in real life and stuff during the summer. So when im on the computer im ussualy working on my mod instead of postin. But i do still read the forums to talk 2 people with mods and stuff Im on my buddies comp right now so that should tell u why im on a diff screen name.

But ive been working on the mod more and testin out missions so far to see if it has any issues and stuff but ive come across a couple. The lance, and diaz player modles look messed sometimes in cutscenes. But it only happens once for each. So dont be shocked or nothin. Other than that everything is pretty much gravy.

I finally have all the tommy models and outfits skinned for cutscens and working so that part is finished for now. And i've added and changed around more car models so that the balance between cars, trucks, and buses looks balanced instead of having the game looking unrealistic with 50 sports cars on the road and the sametime. And if your looking forward to seein lambo's, ferraris, and porshces down the street alot in certain areas dont be shocked when there are none. This mod will not have alot. This is the us im trying to get at and i know certain parts of vice are for rich people and stuf but im not trying to have the game packed with european sports cars. Im trying to go in a different direcion then the rest of the TC mods.

I've got the bloodring filled with rally cars to make the event more challenging. And trust me it is. Im learnin the carcol stuff now so they'll probobly be alot of cool colors for different cars and stuff. And im gonna try to get incontact with main.scm coders so that my mod will feature a couple custom missions.

But thats all im sharing right now; but you guys out there can expect some screenshots of my work the next time i get on to post.

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:36 AM

RealViceCity screens. Sorry for the low quality. But i have alot. So bear with me here.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:41 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:52 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 10:03 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 10:12 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

smokinjoe
  • smokinjoe

angry kid

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:24 PM

lookin good - my one beef is that the tomy model is used for too many characters... and I think if youre changing the models of characters, then you should at least change the txds of models you dont change (rosenberg for instance)... just my 2 cents - overall it looks very good though, I especially like the mansion...

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 26 July 2004 - 07:08 PM

Yeah i do use the tommy model a great deal. When i do i usually use skins and things that make sure the characters still look VERY different up close. They also have different facial expressions when im using the models so it comes out really good.

But im working on changing some of the characters with better skins. Ive already used a skin for avery made by genral tyrst. Special thanks to Calz and General Tyrst for letting me use their work in this mod.

Expect more screens later people..

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:27 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:46 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 27 July 2004 - 11:47 AM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thats all for now.

beire21
  • beire21

maya

• Members

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:26 AM

great idea! and looking good so far too
what's the releasedate on this mod?

superEVILmonstaTAXI!
  • superEVILmonstaTAXI!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:27 AM

*My first post!* biggrin.gif
This is one mod Im REALLY looking foward to! I think you deserve a cookie.gif for putting this together. Ill be keepin track oft this TC. Do u hav a est. release date? Also, do u hav hosting yet? what do u think will be the size of this mod? Keep up the good work!

U Money $$$$
  • U Money $$$$

GEMM beta tester,

• Members

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:10 PM

This is my first reply on this mod, and i msut say that looks HOT!! Bad thing is i dont think i can take it * to high poly cars !!

cookie.gif cookie.gif

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:41 PM

thanks for all the support. the release date will probobly be sometime in october. i still have alot to do on this thing.

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:15 AM

Did you ask me if you could use my textures....no. sneaky2.gif

U Money $$$$
  • U Money $$$$

GEMM beta tester,

• Members

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:43 AM

But you will change the car names, right ? Cuz a TC isnt a TC if it uses old names, like the admiral..... Make sure you change the calendar in Kaufman cabs for realism... biggrin.gif

By the look of those pictures you deserve
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Gn Lann
  • Gn Lann

In darkest night...

• Members

Posted 02 August 2004 - 03:00 AM

Did you ask me if you could use my textures....no.

If you mean the old looking building in little havanna.. i thought killerkip did that; so i asked him for his permission. if you did it. im asking you for permission now. Can i have the permission please?

If you mean the billboards. Those are just place holders until i change them.

If you mean anything else... Then i probobly did infact ask you. I have a different email adress from my screen name on gtaforums.

But you will change the car names, right ? Cuz a TC isnt a TC if it uses old names, like the admiral..... Make sure you change the calendar in Kaufman cabs for realism...

Ofcourse man. Im doing that last.

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:22 AM

Yep, it's the building in Little Havana I'm referring to. You can use it if you want. Just give me credit in the read me. Killerkip shouldn't have given you permission to use it though, since it was not his own work. I gave him permission to use it in his mod.
Anyway, I don't mean to start a fight over this or anything like that. It's just that I like to keep track of the things I make.
Basically, you can use anything I made so far, as long as you ask me first and give me credit. That's all. colgate.gif

U Money $$$$
  • U Money $$$$

GEMM beta tester,

• Members

Posted 03 August 2004 - 11:26 AM

Any updates ? Im really looking forward to this, and im gonna get that mod the minute it comes out... !! But plz make a option to install it manually since most installers hate my computer ... biggrin.gif Great job btw

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users