Photo

Installing GTA - Vice City on PC

3 replies to this topic
Baz63
  • Baz63

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2004 - 07:07 PM

I am attempting to install GTA Vice Citry on my PC.
As instructed I inserted the installation disc - it installs for a couple of minutes but then I run into trouble. I get a message "Set up needs the next disc" - " Please insert disk 2 that contains the file audio\ambsil.MP.3". The only second disc I have is the "Play " disk. So I put it in . There's lots of whirrings and stuff and I left it in for about ten minutes but nothing happened. I don't understand what this second disk request is about - I don't appear to have the second disc the computer wants.

I'm also told to "select the installation folder" (as an alternative to putting in the second disk) when I go into browse, but I don't know what to select.
I appear to be trying to install "GTA Vice City Radio Station".

PLEASE help. It's been 2 hours since I tried to install the thing. I can't believe I've messed this up. sad.gif blush.gif

Refluxe
  • Refluxe

Semi-Active

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 17 March 2004 - 07:27 PM

The second disc to insert is the play disc. When you have to insert it put it in and make sure the target location is correct (D: or CD Drive). Press OK and it should carry on with the installation.

Sc0rp_420
  • Sc0rp_420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2004 - 03:49 PM

It also sounds like he said Bad Disc's or also Bootleg Disc's are yours the orginal ones?.

Baz63
  • Baz63

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2004 - 04:33 PM

They are.

Problem sorted. I don't undertsand what went wrong with the second disc but I tried again and it installed. Doh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users