» «
Photo

What about some gangs?

34 replies to this topic
TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 22 February 2004 - 03:50 AM Edited by TRN4L, 22 February 2004 - 03:52 AM.

ok ok ok, being the brotha that i am, i've no choice but to suggest ya'll use a black gang as well. i mean some real street brothas. petty robbery and sellin crack and smoke (WEED). They would ride in SUV's on 20's

EDIT: o yea and old schools on 28's and 20's tounge.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2004 - 06:27 AM Edited by gta3freak_2001, 22 February 2004 - 06:27 AM.

QUOTE (Dalpura @ Feb 22 2004, 12:12)
QUOTE (illspirit @ Feb 22 2004, 04:19)
@Dalpura, et al regarding GTAF gangs - Hmmm, could that even work? I duno if we could fit all 7 official gangs as fully functional in-game gangs. And if we did, we'd end up with 3 mafias. If not, who do we pick? And what would The Scorpions be exactly? And, as with Zaibatsu, it might be legally tricky using $$H and LM in a mod. And how many official gang members besides the ones in this topic (and Opius) ever even participate in modding to begin with?

I fully understand the issues regarding the $$H and LM, and I do not believe they should be used, purely because they are in GTAIII.
Ofcoarse we would have to have the Genovese Family, lol. We could semi merge the three mafia families into one, or have them as crews of a larger, up north family, something like that. A vote perhaps?

Very good point because most Mafia Families are allies with other families and do meet up sometimes so a merging of gangs could work if done properly. A building could be made for each gang like Sex Club 7, The Diamond Club etc.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 February 2004 - 10:22 AM

You don't have to use all official gangs, use some unofficial that aren't a part of the mafia style.

toastie
  • toastie

Freelance

• Members

Posted 22 February 2004 - 10:40 AM

How About sum scary a*s mutants in the sewers? They could be a gang that u have to get sh*t for e.g. hit food convoys or rob up medical supplies from the hospital etc...

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:07 PM Edited by GT-1, 22 February 2004 - 06:31 PM.

QUOTE (TRN4L @ Feb 22 2004, 03:50)
ok ok ok, being the brotha that i am, i've no choice but to suggest ya'll use a black gang as well. i mean some real street brothas. petty robbery and sellin crack and smoke (WEED). They would ride in SUV's on 20's

Sounds similar to me, lol. I suggest a gang like this too, then it could look like I was walking round the streets with TRN, jope they let you use the Zaibatsu but will you get a reply. It will be intesting.

I was watching a film called Cop Land last night with a set of bent cops in it, who were part of a mafia or something like that. That may be an idea for a gang or mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users