Photo

lithjoe's ultimate trainer v3.5 for vice city

3 replies to this topic
untl55
  • untl55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:19 AM

hi, I have been trying to find a place to download this version of the trainer, but with no luck, I have v2, it just won't work for me, I have tried many different combinations of key for te cheats, and none work, the game even freezes after trying to enable the cheat several times after having no luck. Oddly, the garage editor works fine. so I was trying to find a link to this version of this trainer, and see if it might solve my problems with v2.
Any help is greatly appreciated, a link to v3.5 of the ultimate trainer, much more biggrin.gif

CypherDevine
  • CypherDevine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2004 - 04:41 PM

I think 2.0 is the latest build for VC. The 3.5 version is for GTA3.

Refluxe
  • Refluxe

Semi-Active

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 February 2004 - 06:25 PM

The latest Lithjoes trainer for Vice City is v2. Have you tried Codename Vice for other trainers if that one doesn't work? Also you can download it again. Maybe there was some sort of problem. Here is a link to the Ultimate Trainer v2.
Codename Vice
If this doesn't help sorry but it's worth trying.

INXS
  • INXS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2004 - 12:57 PM

I haven't found V2 of lith Joe's Ultimate trainer, so I use V1, that I got off of www.gamewinners.com I loved lith joes work on the ultimate trainer for GTA3, but his newer ones, usually have a few flaws in them and some of the cheat features do not work.

For example, take v3.5 for GTA 3, neithor the Inf ammo, inf health, 100 armour, or no police work. The no police seems to freeze when you use it, the inf ammo freezes when you press fire, and the 100 armour just doesnt work.

If only www.gtaskins.com worked so we could get skins and lith joes trainers, that would kick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users