Gruppe Sechs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic
Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:00 PM

Gruppe Sechs (armored car company) can be read as "group sex". lol. Nice touch. spose it was obivous to some of you. just thought i'd throw it out...

well i finally beat PCJ Playground and RC/Bandit (remote control dune buggies)...been trying (couple of times per session) for a while now. They weren't as tough as "the driver" for me, but i wasn't as interested in them, so i didn't try them as ofter.

Hot ring was kind of fun too. and easy if your not too aggressive.

wohoo 85%!...i think all i have left is 20 unique jumps, pizza boy, and paramedic...though i fail to see how that comes to 15%...maybe im missing something else. oh and i don't have a stoppy yet. do i need a stoppy?

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:08 PM

nah you dont need a stoppie, but there easy anyway.

check out one of the 100% guides sumwhere around the vice sections.

the driver mission was soo easy for me, i dont know what the fuss is about.

mabe im just experienced because of all the days of driver 1 and 2.

but anywaym keep trying for 100%, it is worth it.

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

yer ma's got athlete's foot!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:12 PM Edited by EmSixTeen, 02 February 2004 - 02:12 PM.

As always for the 100% problems, here's CLC's Tick Sheet smile.gif

And yes, noticed that as soon as I saw it wink.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:43 PM

I remember when I first made the "group sex" connection. For the next couple dozen times I saw a Securicar, I would chuckle and mutter group sex under my breath.

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2004 - 06:31 PM

funny i always read it like "Grupp Setch" for some reason. Unusual it took me so long to 'get it'...hmm. I even know "eat me" is at the heart of "treatment" and stuff like that. lol.

SBizz6
  • SBizz6

old school

• Members

Posted 02 February 2004 - 09:36 PM

Yeah, I noticed the Gruppe Sechs trucks before. It was pretty funny when I first noticed it.
You are almost at 100%, nice job. It's a great feeling when you finally reach the big 100% mark.
Good luck with it wink.gif .

anothernewbie
  • anothernewbie

Boss/HMA: "Stuff of Legends"/Jacker

• Members

Posted 03 February 2004 - 01:04 AM

FYI: "gruppe sechs" is German for "group of six", which is clearly a clue that there will only be 6 GTA's.... wink.gif

The Ultimate Soldier
  • The Ultimate Soldier

Da Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 February 2004 - 02:22 AM

I hit 100% on both games, and I can tell you from first hand experiance that it's awesome.

Plus on Vc, you get all this bonus stuff.

biggrin.gif

DJDeez
  • DJDeez

Godfather

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 February 2004 - 10:42 AM

I have been saving this picture for a topic like this to come up:

http://members.lycos.../Groupsechs.jpg

Group sechs.

More group sechs:

http://members.lycos...w/Securicar.jpg

So the 'group six' is the whole collection of GTA's? 1, 2, London, LC, VC, SA?

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2004 - 02:00 PM

Wow german for "group of six". thanks for the input. makes me wonder if the "group sex" interpretation was even thought of beforehand...what am i thinking, of course it was..that's pretty 'deep' entendre.

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 03 February 2004 - 06:46 PM Edited by DeRCT13, 03 February 2004 - 06:47 PM.

Hmm.. don't feel offended, I read this somewhere else.

Sechs in German means 6. You pronounce it like "sex"
The first letter of ‘‘group’’ is G. In German you pronounce it like "gay"
So.. that makes "Gay Sex" confused.gif

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:06 PM

are you saying Gruppe is pronouced "gay" or G is pronounced "gay" in the german alphabet?

Im not offended, though im not gay, i am a libertarian. i'd rather know a 'gay' than a puritan anyway. (hell if they're not gonna tolerate others, then im not tolerating them...lol)...in fact i think 'hell' would be spending eternity with puritan types (whether they're 'right', after all, or not, which i suspect) tounge.gif

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

yer ma's got athlete's foot!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (DeRCT13 @ Feb 3 2004, 18:46)
Hmm.. don't feel offended, I read this somewhere else.

Sechs in German means 6. You pronounce it like "sex"
The first letter of ‘‘group’’ is G. In German you pronounce it like "gay"
So.. that makes "Gay Sex" confused.gif

No, it just means Group Sex.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2004 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Cartoon Corpse @ Feb 2 2004, 14:00)
Gruppe Sechs (armored car company) can be read as "group sex". lol. Nice touch. spose it was obivous to some of you. just thought i'd throw it out...

well i finally beat PCJ Playground and RC/Bandit (remote control dune buggies)...been trying (couple of times per session) for a while now. They weren't as tough as "the driver" for me, but i wasn't as interested in them, so i didn't try them as ofter.

Hot ring was kind of fun too. and easy if your not too aggressive.

wohoo 85%!...i think all i have left is 20 unique jumps, pizza boy, and paramedic...though i fail to see how that comes to 15%...maybe im missing something else. oh and i don't have a stoppy yet. do i need a stoppy?

I noticed too... it took me long enough though! I just happened to notice it after purchasing the PC Version of the game, it's nice to see that the guys™ at Rockstar have a sense of humour! I also came across some files called 'soapytitwank'! happy.gif

I do however, disagree with the second section of your post. I found PCJ Playground slightly more difficult than 'The Driver'. The Driver was a little more exciting, whereas PCJ Playground was.. umm...'boring' really, heh. It took me quite a few attempts to complete each of them, but PCJ Playground was definetly the trickiest of the two..as you can't afford to make one f*ckup..

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2004 - 08:03 PM

i see your point leo. however i just wasn't as interested in pcj, so i only played a couple times per session. i got to the last jump a few times, and didn't know about the roof jump for last target (a few tries before i cased the job DOH!). at any rate, i never came close in 'the driver' till i won. and i 'discovered' the bribe shortcut pretty much at the moment. (it was one of my very familiar routes throughout the game. but when i lost (every other time), it was a blowout!...i even saved the car at sunshine as a trophy.

playground was a challenge, but that one and the dunebuggy one, i could get close (which might be even more frustrating to some)

Charlie Lucky
  • Charlie Lucky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:46 PM

Overheard in a taxi on the way to rob a bank: "For God's Sake, Phil! Will you stop waving that thing around?" (was he talking about his pistol?) suicidal.gif

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2004 - 07:33 PM

yeah i remember that. heh heh, i think it was a gun, but i'd bet any double entendre was also noted when they wrote it.

RunningMan
  • RunningMan

President for life of Donco Enterprises.

• Members

Posted 29 February 2004 - 01:41 AM Edited by Donco Ent.2, 29 February 2004 - 01:44 AM.

I think I read somewhere in a strategy guide that Group Six ( or something like that) is a security company.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 29 February 2004 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Donco Ent.2 @ Feb 29 2004, 01:41)
I think I read somewhere in a strategy guide that Group Six ( or something like that) is a security company.

Don't 'bump' old topics please smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users