GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:41 AM

Mine would diffently would be...
"Rocky, Talky, Tityokie, Tityokie Tastes Like Socky"
It always stayed in my mind since it came out, back then... Whats your favorite Quote...

TrapperJ
  • TrapperJ

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jan 14 2004, 18:41)
It always stayed in my mind since it came out, back then... Whats your favorite Quote...

speaking of which, that's the only one I remember too....I really wanted ya to ask about GTA3 too, because my favorite radio quote would've been "Are you guys ready to party? These boys certainly are. And I hear the lead singer's ready to date your sister." (Head Radio)

DJDeez
  • DJDeez

Godfather

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 January 2004 - 09:32 PM

There would many parts I love, but the guy talking about 'I get all kinda bombs, mail bombs', etc., etc. is still in my head and I can't get it out of there.

Don Mewish
  • Don Mewish

Tea and Crumpets

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 January 2004 - 11:14 PM

Uhh, I'm pretty sure it's:
"Raki, Taki, Teriyaki, Teriyaki Tastes Like Saki!"

~Mewish

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2004 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Don Mewish @ Jan 21 2004, 16:14)
Uhh, I'm pretty sure it's:
"Raki, Taki, Teriyaki, Teriyaki Tastes Like Saki!"

~Mewish

Well I was sclose to it or mines right, i'll find out...

J@m$
  • J@m$

StrokesUK

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 January 2004 - 10:24 PM

Quite simply its gotta be "I'm glad i had my S-UZI"

dew_man
  • dew_man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 February 2004 - 11:04 PM

Mine would be, "I wish all those car jackers had one big neck, that way I could strangle the living life out of them all at once!" -GTA2 ph34r.gif

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2004 - 05:53 PM

Hey, neat topic idea. The song "Taxi Drivers Must Die" will forever live GTA series infamy, right alongside "The Ballad of Chapped Lipped Calquhoun" from GTA1. biggrin.gif

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 February 2004 - 08:35 PM

I always liked that 50's song, and then it was interrupted by the burger commercial, "Cowariffic, juicy and delicious, CJB's!" Also the Christian song, "Jesus my savior! My favorite flavor!" Delightfully out of place. Perhaps the next GTA will have an all Christian rock station.

dew_man
  • dew_man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2004 - 10:12 PM

I wonder why they waited until Vice City to put a rock station in. confused.gif

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 February 2004 - 05:02 AM

Actually, GTA1 had a rock station, albeit only 3 songs. GTA2 was just completely randomized, and GTA3 had Flashback.

The Cheat Lord
  • The Cheat Lord

Mysterious Ghost

• Members

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (dew_man @ Feb 5 2004, 02:04)
"I wish all those car jackers had one big neck, that way I could strangle the living life out of them all at once!"

Yes, definately. That one rocks...That and that one about the Zaibatsu Van going around town.

larrythegeek
  • larrythegeek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (TrapperJ @ Jan 15 2004, 05:52)
QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jan 14 2004, 18:41)

speaking of which, that's the only one I remember too....I really wanted ya to ask about GTA3 too, because my favorite radio quote would've been "Are you guys ready to party? These boys certainly are. And I hear the lead singer's ready to date your sister." (Head Radio)

Not to be anal, but the quote goes: "Are you ready to party? These boys certainly are. And I hear the lead singer's out of therapy and ready to date your sister."

geesus92
  • geesus92

Crime Rating: King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:47 AM Edited by geesus92, 14 April 2005 - 08:49 AM.

Best quote would have to be on Funami, with that screechy asian womens voice

NO WEATHER TODAY BECAUSE FUNAMI GOT NEW COMPUTER EVERYONE LIKES TO PLAY GAMES!!!
and then
HERE ARE SOME LETTERS! I REALLY LIKE FUNAMI! EXCELLENT! FUNAMI IS BEST RADIO BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU GET IDEA!

another one:
Some man in blue saying to me Who are you? I am ___ ____(cant remeber name) I DON'T NEED TO SHOW YOU MY ID.

MrKooKie
  • MrKooKie

GTA2Modding.com

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:09 PM

Not a QUOTE really but the song - I wanna f*ck, I Wanna f*ck, I wanna (bebble, bebble - or some thing - bebble), sound pretty awesome.

smellincoffee
  • smellincoffee

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 03:58 AM

My favorites are all from Dean Franz of Futuro FM:

"It's brutal, and inexcusable. Dean Franz- live, from rehab."

"So I'm drivin' to work the other day and I decide I need some smokes to get me through- y'know. So I pull over, park the car. Go in the store, come out. A minute later- the car is GONE!
Stolen! Fifth time this MONTH! These people, these car thieves, joyriders....I tell you, I wish they all had big one neck so I could put my hands around it and choke the living life out of all of them all at once! Hey, here's a word from our sponsors..."

"Have you ever considered...death? Well, I know I hadn't, until a friend pointed out that it comes to us all. Now, we've got a competition in conjunction with our sponsors, Zaibatsu. You could win yourself a five-star top of the line funeral- absolutely free! No embarrassed kids at the graveside. Stay tuned after the news for the details."

"The name's Franz. Dean Franz. I tell you, cops, they're everywhere these days. I can't walk down the street without someone asking for my ID, some man in blue telling me...'who are you?'. I'm Dean Franz. I don't need to SHOW you my ID. I mean, cops- they're everywhere, but is there ever a cop when you need one? No!"

"I tell you, I'm sitting in this radio station, in the booth here, and I'm surrounded by what, FIFTEEN OTHER PEOPLE? Okay? But I am all alone- is this a problem? Can somebody do something? That's all I ask for...a little help. But no! It's just me...in the booth."

He's the Lazlow of GTA2. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users