• This topic is locked This topic is locked
844 replies to this topic
commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 10 January 2004 - 12:52 AM

So we are here after we construct a team(not finish yet still needing modders)
and making plans to start modding , we started making this mod that is one of the best behing maked our info and plans till now are all on our old topic in HERE,so you can read and know everything(almost) about our mod.
So here some pic of the work till now.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
the roads that are behing made by me

the house of the player from our mod made by Tommy_Vercetti_4ever
user posted image
user posted image

The team till now
MAP MODDERS:
Commando
Tommy_Vercetty 4 ever
Vane(new member)
SKINNERS:
Tailslide
KamperKilla
CARMODDERS:
VI-2496
Misc:
GTA_GUY
TEAM HELPERS:
Monitor57
Cactus

We are looking for modders that can comit with hes job in the team.

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 January 2004 - 12:00 AM Edited by commando, 14 January 2004 - 12:08 AM.

We are back ,so dont put this into flames again.I just will post updates and information about the mod,so will not engage anyone that come here puting this into fire again.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
SWAT, FDNY,C.I.A,Paramedic by Insul@no
Army by Ulkr@nium

Dutch gamer
  • Dutch gamer

This one can't make mod's

• Members

Posted 14 January 2004 - 03:00 PM

Looks cool alien.gif

|***68***|
  • |***68***|

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 January 2004 - 05:10 PM

yea nice skins wink.gif

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 January 2004 - 11:14 PM

Thanx alot guys this very important for the team in this moment.
So i have more pic:
BY Insul@no and Ulkr@nium

user posted image
user posted image

Well i think the peds skins will be finished in more 2 weeks
but the skins for the main characters will take some more time

Barbaneez
  • Barbaneez

Boss

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:07 AM

Gees this is nice
When will you actually release it?

Speaking of which- which GTAVC Modded Maps are actually out? Like the San Angeles project and stuff- I cant find anything that is fully out, hmmm

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:32 AM Edited by commando, 15 January 2004 - 02:33 AM.

This is out when its finish,we dont give a release date.

OUR OFFICIAL FORUM

tunderground
  • tunderground

Fiddle Sticks, i killed a cop again!

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:45 AM

commando i got 3 Bin Laden Gangster skins, there really cool!, if you want me to post THEM i will! biggrin.gif

ON LIVE THE GTA NY TEAM!

HAAAARAAAAAYYY!!! biggrin.gif

DoKeR
  • DoKeR

Old Power

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 03:28 AM

those look like quality skins
nice work

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 15 January 2004 - 05:50 AM

skins.
your modding skins.....!!
do you guys ever listen to anyone?
The foundation of EVERY TC, lies fundamentally in the map making, thats the core of a TC
we said what was said before for good reasons, and you have yet to prove us wrong.

side note:
yea bin laden ganster skins, just what eveyone was wishing for, especially in a NY mod dozingoff.gif sarcasm.gif
perhaps you'll have...."special" plane missions too?

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 07:55 AM Edited by Monitor57, 15 January 2004 - 07:56 AM.

this might sound kinda stupid but i just got an idea for the intro and storyline:

The game is based in 2001 on the 11 of september - ur on an airoplane wen u hear it has been hijacked by terrorists!
u decide to try break free (this is all a cutscene) and u knock down a guy holding an ak47 over and shoot 2 more - u quickly dive down an collect the extra ammunition! as u make ur way thru the plane you hear an american in the cabin from the other plane saying "werever your goin we are following" so u burst in shooting every1 until u run out of ammunition but 1 guy remains he stnads up letting go of the controls and try's to beat u but u got a gun and u use it as a bat - theres an outrawr from the passengers as the main character looks up quickly and sees that the plane in on a course for the twin towers - with no time to react the main player graps a parachute kicks the door open and jumps out - seconds later the plane crashes and the other 1 follows - as the city is in terror you land on top of a house block and the whole city is looking for u - as a safe cover up and a chance to be protected and not murdered as being the cause of 911 u join the mafia but nothing goes as all well planned.....................

like it?

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:00 AM

*cough*lame*cough* No 9/11 references, its just tacky

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:05 AM

dude....9/11....in a game.....thats just not cool. there's isnt really any tactful way to recreate any part of that in a game, i wouldnt go anywhere near it if i were you.

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:10 AM

No 9/11 in this mod we dont whant to hurt people feelings this mod its present time.We gonna build a nice memorial, maybe one of the new tower projects.

The Ultimate Soldier
  • The Ultimate Soldier

Da Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 11:40 AM

I'd like to see that. The new memorial is very avavanced. Have you guys seen it?

It was water running of of the top of this roofing and somehow this makes some sort of weird shape.

It's kind of hard to explain.

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 03:23 PM

ok sry dudez

Ozzy Osbourne
  • Ozzy Osbourne

Uncontrollable

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 05:26 PM Edited by Ozzy Osbourne, 15 January 2004 - 05:30 PM.

Wow! This mod looks totally amazing! well done dudes!

The game is based in 2001 on the 11 of september - ur on an airoplane wen u hear it has been hijacked by terrorists!
u decide to try break free (this is all a cutscene) and u knock down a guy holding an ak47 over and shoot 2 more - u quickly dive down an collect the extra ammunition! as u make ur way thru the plane you hear an american in the cabin from the other plane saying "werever your goin we are following" so u burst in shooting every1 until u run out of ammunition but 1 guy remains he stnads up letting go of the controls and try's to beat u but u got a gun and u use it as a bat - theres an outrawr from the passengers as the main character looks up quickly and sees that the plane in on a course for the twin towers - with no time to react the main player graps a parachute kicks the door open and jumps out - seconds later the plane crashes and the other 1 follows - as the city is in terror you land on top of a house block and the whole city is looking for u - as a safe cover up and a chance to be protected and not murdered as being the cause of 911 u join the mafia but nothing goes as all well planned.....................

No. besides the fact its wrong, there are no parachutes on Airliners. there are only life Jackets.

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 15 January 2004 - 09:07 PM

well wot was i gonna say? u jump out the plane - fall 400ft and survive?

Thunda
  • Thunda

The O.P. is back

• Members

Posted 16 January 2004 - 03:53 AM

really you should've never said it at all becaues im sorry but i live near NY and that was one scary ass day for all of us..I actually was close enough to see the smoke coming from that and I dont think anyone woul want that in a mod..also there is a mod out of the two towers for VC..maybe if you could finmd that and get permission to use it...it has a memorial already and you could pob edit it and make it a lot better..now just saying Commando great job just could we see something from ingame besides skins yet??

~BrIaN~

Dutch gamer
  • Dutch gamer

This one can't make mod's

• Members

Posted 16 January 2004 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (commando @ Jan 14 2004, 23:14)
Thanx alot guys this very important for the team in this moment.
So i have more pic:
BY Insul@no and Ulkr@nium

user posted image
user posted image

Well i think the peds skins will be finished in more 2 weeks
but the skins for the main characters will take some more time

rating: 10/10 they are fantastic ! turn.gif

ShadowSam
  • ShadowSam

Paper Basket

• Members

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:19 AM

tounge2.gif The skins you got so far are indeed looking good tounge.gif keep up the good work...

TrapperJ
  • TrapperJ

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:25 AM

the skins are looking great, seamless. smile.gif Where'd you get the idea for those? 10/10, you earned it.

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:33 AM

the skins are looking great, seamless.  Where'd you get the idea for those? 10/10, you earned it.

We didnt get ideas for the skins we look for the New Yorkers styles and we make them for GTA simple as that,thanx for all the support guys.
OFF TOPIC: If some member reply here and use lightwave send me a PM, thanx.

TrapperJ
  • TrapperJ

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 17 January 2004 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (commando @ Jan 16 2004, 22:33)
the skins are looking great, seamless.  Where'd you get the idea for those? 10/10, you earned it.

We didnt get ideas for the skins we look for the New Yorkers styles and we make them for GTA simple as that,thanx for all the support guys.
OFF TOPIC: If some member reply here and use lightwave send me a PM, thanx.

Never seen a skin done that well. You guys just might pull this off. blink.gif

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:25 AM Edited by commando, 18 January 2004 - 09:42 AM.

The map is getting big so new pic update
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

More than 8 kilometers and 2100+/-

We needing car modders fast if you whant to join us reply or visit our forum or talk to me by msn.

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 January 2004 - 05:25 PM Edited by commando, 23 January 2004 - 03:08 PM.

More skins and update of the map roads and a building.

A New York skyscraper

China man-we will change the shoes lol

teenage woman

Mcdonalds

The map roads

Tell us what you think.

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 22 January 2004 - 09:43 PM

v goos commando keep up teh gud werk

Thunda
  • Thunda

The O.P. is back

• Members

Posted 22 January 2004 - 10:16 PM

thats really good commando but can you please have the person make the faces just a bit better..i really like them..and just to let everyone know im a coder for this mod.. smile.gif

~BrIaN~

commando
  • commando

Hustler

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:35 PM Edited by commando, 29 January 2004 - 12:35 PM.

We are not dead am moving to a new home so i need to move the net and the computer for my new home so whait for more progress soon.

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (commando @ Jan 29 2004, 12:35)
We are not dead am moving to a new home so i need to move the net and the computer for my new home so whait for more progress soon.

GTA: New York? Didn't you hear about GTA3 being released about, erm, two years ago?! tounge2.gif

You simply won't complete this. Just look at how slowly Myriad Islands is moving and that's got literally DOZENS of people working on it. Go get yourself a lot or two on that; there are two more islands which have been modeled but not set up ready for people to claim lots yet. There are a few on the existing commercial island which are free, though. I guarantee you will struggle to fill one decently.

Grab me over windows messanger if you want to talk about ideas. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users