Photo

Myriad ideas and suggestions thread

103 replies to this topic
jock_mason
  • jock_mason

Shexy

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2004 - 08:22 PM

Can we make the fbi/agent smiths carry opius's casull gun, in the matrix the smiths didnt carry smg's....

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 01 August 2004 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (jock_mason @ Aug 1 2004, 20:22)
Can we make the fbi/agent smiths carry opius's casull gun, in the matrix the smiths didnt carry smg's....

Yes, it is possible, use the devconsole or delfi's consol, lol it's the same thing. biggrin.gif

jock_mason
  • jock_mason

Shexy

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2004 - 11:49 AM

i've got another mission idea,if any of you have seen driven you'll know what i mean.

in sadistics f1 cars you have to race around myriad at night against another 3 cars.There would be checkpoints etc but to spice things up a little if you go of the road in this mission your car slows right down to a slow motion crawl like the speed you walk under the swimming pool.This way no short cuts are possible.I was also thinking maybe we could add a few speed boost symbols lying around.

When you drive into these floating (dunno which symbol,health symbol maybe?) you zoom forward for 3 seconds.

Just my 2 cents, if you win you get a contract to join one of the f1 car teams. blink.gif

sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe
  • sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe

Ronald Reagan

• Members

Posted 03 August 2004 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (jock_mason @ Aug 3 2004, 06:49)
i've got another mission idea,if any of you have seen driven you'll know what i mean.

in sadistics f1 cars you have to race around myriad at night against another 3 cars.There would be checkpoints etc but to spice things up a little if you go of the road in this mission your car slows right down to a slow motion crawl like the speed you walk under the swimming pool.This way no short cuts are possible.I was also thinking maybe we could add a few speed boost symbols lying around.

When you drive into these floating (dunno which symbol,health symbol maybe?) you zoom forward for 3 seconds.

Just my 2 cents, if you win you get a contract to join one of the f1 car teams. blink.gif

Already got a plan for the F1 cars. It ends in sex, so don't screw it up.

ph34r.gif

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:31 PM

Today when I was seeing this site I had an idea, smile.gif and that idea was that there could a topic where modders could say, estimate a time to release their lots. But is only a suggestion and some of the modders work so it's a bit hard to say when they will probably release, not the day offcourse colgate.gif but the week or month, what do you think?

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 05 August 2004 - 01:10 PM

I dont think in fact I know modelers wouldnt like this there is a deadline set already at 4 months from when a modeler gets a lot and when it "should" be released at final. It would be worse to start pressuring modelers into getting there lots finished and having to give a month when it would be done because for sure it would not work.

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2004 - 01:25 PM

You're Right sad.gif , But it was just a though.

shaunleeds
  • shaunleeds

Lurky Lurk

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2004 - 12:19 PM

ive got a few made up companys dunno if ul be interested these were originaly for the mule sponsors
hres 1
user posted image

more soon

anihalator
  • anihalator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:13 AM

hi can anyone add some australian style cars
like hsv and stuff like that
coz i know around here people like using aussie cars in their games

innovacious
  • innovacious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:54 AM

im sorry if this has already been suggested but i havnt got the time to look through the whole thread, if someone could make a big building with loads of rooms you could do what werre did with the werre tower and it would make the project even bigger. for example people who only want to do something small could use it or you could have offices for companys that are around myraid. wat do you think?

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:38 PM

It's a lot of work, and it takes much more time, I think none of the modders want to spend so much time doing interiors... Such a big building couldn't be done only for a person, it would take a lot of time...

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:16 PM

I just came up with the idea that we could have a lawn and hardware store like the home depot and there could be like a spot to buy those weapon tools and could sell the yardbitch lawnmowers

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:26 PM Edited by joaodsousabio, 13 August 2004 - 10:31 PM.

The Lawnmower can have a rotative blade but it is impossible to the blade to kill like the helicopter, because it would be a flyingwhell, like in BF Injection, but I agree that the hardware store could sell the lawnmowers, and I am sure that someone can code it. smile.gif
BTW illy you could create a topic of your Island, like respawn created. tounge2.gif

jock_mason
  • jock_mason

Shexy

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:45 PM

How about when you buy a car from odies car shop or any other cr dealer being made you have the option to take a free test drive of that car for 1 minute.An actor will sit in the car with you similar to the cop missions.If the car is damaged then you pay $100 for each time it is damaged.If you destroy the car you have to pay the full price of the car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users