The thread that started it all

18,751 replies to this topic
Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

So yeah, I tried adding a new radio station (DFA from GTA CTW). I set everything up properly, but it just crashes my game. So what I did is basically edit the GTA-LC.ini to show the config. I added the DFA.MP3 into the other streams and then I added DFA.MP3 to the audio folder. Guess what - crash.

After a bit of tinkering, I fixed the crash issue, but the radio still doesn't appear. Wonder why.

You could always try using the MP3 Player. I don't think that editing the GTA-LCS.ini is the only modification. I think there must be some other edit to define the radio station. Speaking of which, I had once tried changing the GL horn by adding a new MP3 file. It seem to have worked fine back then.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 days ago

So yeah, I tried adding a new radio station (DFA from GTA CTW). I set everything up properly, but it just crashes my game. So what I did is basically edit the GTA-LC.ini to show the config. I added the DFA.MP3 into the other streams and then I added DFA.MP3 to the audio folder. Guess what - crash.

After a bit of tinkering, I fixed the crash issue, but the radio still doesn't appear. Wonder why.

You could always try using the MP3 Player. I don't think that editing the GTA-LCS.ini is the only modification. I think there must be some other edit to define the radio station. Speaking of which, I had once tried changing the GL horn by adding a new MP3 file. It seem to have worked fine back then.

Screw MP3 Player, I used it already lol :p I'll see what can be done though...

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users