5,946 replies to this topic
Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 01 December 2003 - 01:18 AM

cuz it looks wierd

big f1 track in downtown (just my bla bla )

your land so you can do what you want... smile.gif

ODIE
  • ODIE

BERLIN-MOD AKTIVIST

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:48 AM

I agree to snowracer, place all non-urban stuff on different islands, so we can get a good looking citiy on the main islands

@ Caponestar: puh, you saved my day smile.gif

greetings

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:58 PM

sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe: Just so you know, whatever you create, it will be like a plug-in to the islands. If nobody wants your racetrack, nobody has to download it. If the island gets alot of unused lots requested by people messing it up on purpose or just not doing anything with them, those lots are just gonna get available for others to create alternative projects on. If enough people join this project, there could be two or three alternative downloads on each lot. You never know. I'm thinking some top 100 list here.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 01 December 2003 - 02:59 PM

user posted image

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:06 PM

user posted image

Just need to add one or two more buildings and other stuff, & then col them.

ODIE
  • ODIE

BERLIN-MOD AKTIVIST

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:16 PM

so, i think its time to show some pics of my second property(s)

user posted image
Recycled buildings, some parts reskined, some will be reskined/rebuild

user posted image
Floors and stairs

user posted image
...more floors

user posted image
undergroundgarages

user posted image
a lobby

user posted image
the discotheque

user posted image

a shootingrangemission "duckshooting" earn 2000 if you shot 100 Ducks, earn faster reload if you shot 150 Ducks.
My best result was 147... ive played about 10 times...

It will take some time to finish my startet ideas, maybe next weekend. And there is a big possibility for a later update with more interieur.

Have Fun on waiting smile.gif

greetings

_punK noodleS_
  • _punK noodleS_

i can think louder than you can talk looser

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:20 PM Edited by _punK noodleS_, 01 December 2003 - 11:27 PM.

well well well what do we have here... dontgetit.gif ...how did that fit biggrin.gif ? its prety amazing if you ask me sepicialy with the top part (whats the yellow thing and what are the propertions?)
ist that a dock at the top and lastly now since theres that inport/export garage from gtaIII there might be a hope for some of thoes jobs for Myriad after all
(goes to post in mc thread suicidal.gif biggrin.gif )
edit---(how did i know this was going to happen just as i posted odie posts with amazingnessness suicidal.gif )
@odie-i like the flors there nice and crisp but is it me or is the red in the hall off?
Have Fun on waiting
im shure we will suicidal.gif
@DieselGT---if sv is to scale you might want to make a mini model of it and put it on a table in one of the warehouses,it would be cool like inky"s map of "You Are Here"

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:21 PM

NICE! that looks amazing! are those the towers from gta3 on the first picture? great work ODIE and diesel!

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (_punK noodleS_ @ Dec 2 2003, 00:20)
well well well what do we have here... dontgetit.gif ...how did that fit biggrin.gif ? its prety amazing if you ask me sepicialy with the top part (whats the yellow thing and what are the propertions?)
ist that a dock at the top and lastly now since theres that inport/export garage from gtaIII there might be a hope for some of thoes jobs for Myriad after all
(goes to post in mc thread suicidal.gif biggrin.gif )

It fitted with some chopping of parts and some squiding of vertexes. biggrin.gif The yellow thing is an Infernus (that should give you a rough idea of scale), and the whole SSV is at 10% of its "real" size. That IS a dock at the top, hopefully Barton's Fisherman mission might leave from there, and maybe some other stuff too. I don't know what you're talking about with the I/E garage from GTA3, even if it was encorperated (which it isn't) it'd be too small to get into biggrin.gif

Wow Odie, great work smile.gif Am I the only one who imagines a James Bond style sneak mission from the 2nd and 5th pictures? biggrin.gif

ODIE
  • ODIE

BERLIN-MOD AKTIVIST

• Members

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:36 PM

Yes, the scyscrapers are from GTA3.

DieselGT: Locks pretty, but i dont know if it matches... but a nice place to make a RC-Car-Race :-)

hmmm... sneck mission... nice idea...

ive planed, that you have to find the way throught the floors to get to the club and activate all other elevators (7 at all). It will be better to shot your way through the floors for the first time smile.gif and harder ... thanx for the idea... i will build closed doors for the first floor now...

greetings

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (DieselGT @ Dec 1 2003, 23:28)
QUOTE (_punK noodleS_ @ Dec 2 2003, 00:20)
(goes to post in mc thread suicidal.gif   biggrin.gif )

It fitted with some chopping of parts and some squiding of vertexes. biggrin.gif The yellow thing is an Infernus (that should give you a rough idea of scale), and the whole SSV is at 10% of its "real" size. That IS a dock at the top, hopefully Barton's Fisherman mission might leave from there, and maybe some other stuff too. I don't know what you're talking about with the I/E garage from GTA3, even if it was encorperated (which it isn't) it'd be too small to get into biggrin.gif

Wow Odie, great work smile.gif Am I the only one who imagines a James Bond style sneak mission from the 2nd and 5th pictures? biggrin.gif

now that would be totaly cool now where did barton get to here boy.....here boy!

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:32 AM

These are all great pics guys! I'm a bit uncomfortable with the idea of shooting ducks! How does Barton (script admin) feel about having to include this??
user posted image

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:01 AM

Odie, those are amazing. I once again applaud your work. Looking forward to a release.

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:25 PM

lol, nutter GTA fanatics. biggrin.gif GO! GO! GO! We're not out of polys yet. SOON, but not yet.

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:10 PM

oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (caponester @ Dec 3 2003, 00:10)
oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

You should get coca cola to pay for your advertising.

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 23:43)
QUOTE (caponester @ Dec 3 2003, 00:10)
oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif   is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

You should get coca cola to pay for your advertising.

yeah.......yeah maybe i will just do that.....

caponester grabs jacket in the middle of the night and runs to the local schweppes/coca cola factory rolleyes.gif seriously now so it's ok then?

Redkiller
  • Redkiller

German Pride

• Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 12:19 AM

QUOTE (caponester @ Dec 3 2003, 05:46)
rolleyes.gif seriously now so it's ok then?

Why not? Actually the Coca-Cola company should be thanking you. But if you made a mission that consisted of you blowing up a Coke factory, then you might have a lawsuit on your hands. tounge.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2003 - 12:37 PM

There was a member who contacted Coca-Cola about the use of their trademark on his mod. They declined his offer. While that's not a concrete stance against the GTAs, it's providence.

Joey2003
  • Joey2003

The Twelfth Jesus

• Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 09:35 PM

user posted image
Click Picture For Full Image

Its my lift bridge

the two central road segments should be able to lift up, and when they lower, they should land back in place on top of that large pillar in the middle.

If you need new brand names doing, i've got a few you could use, and i could make any more you want

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2003 - 09:46 PM

joey the pic dosn't work and could you send me those fake brand names through msn?

Joey2003
  • Joey2003

The Twelfth Jesus

• Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 09:53 PM

Just a sec, i thought i had uploaded it, it'll be up in a minute

for your brand names, you'll need to give me a list of them, i may have enough for ya where i am, but if i dont, i'll make some new ones up

and i cant send anything thru MSN, becos i cant get MSN working. i can email or upload it tho

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:39 PM Edited by Barton Waterduck, 03 December 2003 - 11:46 PM.

Does the bridge go like this ?

___/ \___

If it does, maby you need to make the DFF's like this:

<hollow invisible part><point of rotation><visible bridge>

because if you can only rotate objects around their center... you know what I mean. Also, I'm not that good with IDE files. blush.gif

wastedbreath
  • wastedbreath

Vice wh0re

• Members

Posted 04 December 2003 - 04:18 AM

I'll try to get the ghetto sketch of what I'm going to start working on, tomorow.

Joey2003
  • Joey2003

The Twelfth Jesus

• Members

Posted 04 December 2003 - 04:37 PM

Sorry barton, i'll move the model around, i'll have to redo the col though, which i am not looking forward to...

And i thought moomapper could create IDE's for ya, cant you use that, if not, i'll try to place them on the map for ya, in an ide, and an ipl

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2003 - 06:27 PM

heres a picture of a prop to be added in my mafia museum it's just a typical mafia office.

user posted image

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:02 PM

user posted image
user posted image

Might as well pimp my Porka Turbo here too. Click for 200% images.

Joey2003
  • Joey2003

The Twelfth Jesus

• Members

Posted 04 December 2003 - 07:32 PM Edited by Joey2003, 04 December 2003 - 07:40 PM.

Bridge Model (including ide and ipl files)

there ya goe my friend, its good enough to put straight into the game, although its peices are assembled around "00.00,00.00,00.00" in co-ordinates, but im' sure you can sort that out

ViperGTS-R
  • ViperGTS-R

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 December 2003 - 11:17 PM Edited by ViperGTS-R, 04 December 2003 - 11:18 PM.

user posted image

Berretta 92F

600polygons (608)

thoughts?

i think the textures are a bit patchy

wastedbreath
  • wastedbreath

Vice wh0re

• Members

Posted 05 December 2003 - 02:23 AM Edited by wastedbreath, 05 December 2003 - 02:23 AM.

user posted image

First time with 3ds(uh oh I hear you say :lol: ). I'll try to get the quick sketch up..but I don't have a scanner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users