Photo

Alloy Wheels of steel!

10 replies to this topic
Salim
  • Salim

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 09:23 PM

I'm alomost done the whole game with no cheating at all. But I cannot pass this mission.The bike wont turn and keeps going in to walls. The breakes dont help I just spin out. And just when I get in the lead one of the bikers crashes inton the cars and so do I!! Any tips please help me. I'm on my pc using a game pad!

Rag
  • Rag

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 09:34 PM

Well i have the PS2 version , but still ill give you some tips.

What you do is not go too fast, as if you do and if you get the lead.. one of the other bikers will knock you over, as you said yourself.

So stay behind them, dont end up too far away though. If you stay behind them, they eventually fall by crashing into buildings or cars so that gives you the opportunity to build a lead, or you may do this near the finish line.

Dont fire at them or try to shoot out their tyres, If one of them happen to die , the mission ends im sure you know about that.

Another thing, be carefull.. If the cars are blocking your road, dont just try to speed away in between them. Find a way out that wont get you thrown off the bike.

Try these im sure thell be helpfull.

Salim
  • Salim

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 10:03 PM

I know those are helpful but I found out htat if you bump them ant the beginign the race starts and i take lead. The problem now is the second turn. The bike wont turna nd i try to but brake and slow down but they catch up and knock me off . I'll do what you said about staying behing until they wreck, hope I dont wreck on that turn too!

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2003 - 10:21 PM

If you won't go back the keyboard, then my only suggestion was be to get on a bike like it and do 3 things; Practice, Practice, Practice

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 10:55 PM

AS said before dont go to fast because the bike cant take turnsto well. When you reach the Hyman Condo they usually crash into it which gives you a big lead.

Charlie Lucky
  • Charlie Lucky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2003 - 11:10 PM

The 1st time I passed this mission I stood beside the guy on the right and hijacked his bike. Handling is much better than the spare angel bikes parked there. Recently I have won it legit by using a "Freeway" bike. (Go across the north bridge and take the 1st right; there's one parked on the left)

Salim
  • Salim

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2003 - 12:12 AM

I;ll stay on the gamepad, its better cuz the keys are close. They do wreck at hyman condo but i end up wreckin harder than them. I'll try once more, the freeway bike seems to me the same. Off I go! I'm really excited for some reason hope I get it this time or else it will put me down!

Salim
  • Salim

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:37 AM

I beat it! Yes so happy! I got knocked off, but then got on the bike and they crashed which put me in first place which caused me to win! Thanks for the tips and help guys! I appreciate it!

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2003 - 09:36 PM

yeah once (cause i couldn't catch em) i discovered they all hit the wall at hyman. i won handily. driving carefully, though not slowly. (i always lost when i tried to pass them before this)

ArowanA
  • ArowanA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:13 PM

I did this mission on my very first try, but it was a complete fluke. I was in 3rd going into the last bend when everyone apart from me crashed. In a matter of seconds I jumped straight into the lead and won.

Never at one point during the race was I in first place, until the last corner, I guess it's just the way it goes!

Salim
  • Salim

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:35 PM

No more happiness now my lil bro deleted the save game and I am about to kill him! After all that hard work using no cheats at all and doing all those taxi missions for money! AHHH!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users