- - - - -

[SA] Myriad Islands

[SA]
24,121 replies to this topic
crazy1stgamer2nd
  • crazy1stgamer2nd

Crazy and proud

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:50 AM Edited by Barton Waterduck, 03 December 2003 - 12:46 PM.

--

Redkiller
  • Redkiller

German Pride

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (crazy1stgamer2nd @ Dec 2 2003, 08:50)
what is warez is it some illeagal version plse dont burn me im kinna new xmas.gif

Warez are full games or software or whatever, that are downloaded off the net for free. They are however illegal, but people are able to put these things over the net because of certain privacy acts and laws (Which were enacted by ex-president Bill Clinton, I belive). And at these forums, if you talk about warez you could get a few stars, or an instant ban. xmas.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:32 AM

These are all great pics guys! I'm a bit uncomfortable with the idea of shooting ducks! How does Barton (script admin) feel about having to include this??
user posted image

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:12 AM

o you mean you want illSUB_c3_r3 not illCOM_c3_r3. that'll work out biggrin.gif

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Feroci

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:01 AM

Odie, those are amazing. I once again applaud your work. Looking forward to a release.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci
  • Norway

Posted 02 December 2003 - 06:54 AM Edited by Snow Racer, 02 December 2003 - 10:18 AM.

user posted image

Map with names

Man I like this smile xmas.gif xmas.gif xmas.gif xmas.gif xmas.gif

ViperKing
  • ViperKing

King of Vipers

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 10:55 AM

nice1, i meant sub, not com, so can i have that one, (have i got it already, cause on the most recent map (last post) youve wrote Viper GTSR, sad.gif )

bored.gif Yours confused bored.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (Snow Racer @ Nov 27 2003, 11:50)
QUOTE (GTAuron @ Nov 27 2003, 13:33)
....Why the hell does this get its own topic? Surely its just a mod....A bit like Yazus Koenig being pinned in Vehicles a long time back....

cuz this is a BIG mod

Fair point i guess, after all it happens to be handy that illy is admin here, so is more likely to persuade this and say...Betajaen smile.gif

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:25 PM

lol, nutter GTA fanatics. biggrin.gif GO! GO! GO! We're not out of polys yet. SOON, but not yet.

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:47 PM Edited by Barton Waterduck, 03 December 2003 - 12:51 PM.

I have not released another version yet, but I added the angle to the coords mod and I've been working on a police patrol mission. I've used illspirits police station (not released yet I think). I just wanted to mention it, because I'm REALLY happy about it. It's going to be like a cop shool. You learn the fish-tail maneuver. It's as realistic as it can get. You chase speeding vehicles, make them spin, and only if you do it right, they will give up, exit their vehicles and put their hands up. You just then calmly walk over to them, arrest them and walk them to your patrol car. You then drive them back to the station. It really works. And the radar isn't used. You patrol around the place, look around, when you see somebody speeding, you just chase and stop them. Simple. It just --- works. And no timers because it works much better without them. happy.gif Still needs some tuning, texts and cut-scenes.

alvinkanarbik
  • alvinkanarbik

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 03:39 PM

SR did not mention any warez. there is nothing to report. he only said that he was downloading 3dsmax off the net. what's wrong with that? do you know anything about trial versions of various programs?

sheesh. on another on-topic note, the statoils are looking good.

hästi tehtud, if you know what i mean.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci
  • Norway

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 16:47)
I have not released another version yet, but I added the angle to the coords mod and I've been working on a police patrol mission. I've used illspirits police station (not released yet I think). I just wanted to mention it, because I'm REALLY happy about it. It's going to be like a cop shool. You learn the fish-tail manouvre (what's the word). It's as realistic as it can get. You chase speeding vehicles, make them spin, and only if you do it right, they will give up, exit their vehicles and put their hands up. You just then calmly walk over to them, arrest them and walk them to your patrol car. You then drive them back to the station. It really works. And the radar isn't used. You patrol around the place, look around, when you see somebody speeding, you just chase and stop them. Simple. It just --- works. And no timers because it works much better without them. happy.gif Still needs some tuning, texts and cut-scenes.

xmas.gif Fantastic xmas.gif I like this user posted image

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Feroci

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 15:47)
I have not released another version yet, but I added the angle to the coords mod and I've been working on a police patrol mission. I've used illspirits police station (not released yet I think). I just wanted to mention it, because I'm REALLY happy about it. It's going to be like a cop shool. You learn the fish-tail manouvre (what's the word). It's as realistic as it can get. You chase speeding vehicles, make them spin, and only if you do it right, they will give up, exit their vehicles and put their hands up. You just then calmly walk over to them, arrest them and walk them to your patrol car. You then drive them back to the station. It really works. And the radar isn't used. You patrol around the place, look around, when you see somebody speeding, you just chase and stop them. Simple. It just --- works. And no timers because it works much better without them. happy.gif Still needs some tuning, texts and cut-scenes.

Wow! Sounds great xmas.gif

MDee
  • MDee

^ LMFAO ^

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:00 PM

Where can i get these goood mods????
Cuz i got the Myriad Islands mod... its great, but boring without builgings confused.gif

MDee
  • MDee

^ LMFAO ^

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:06 PM

GANGs??
Wassup with gangs??
I though GTA based on gangs... right? cool.gif

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci
  • Norway

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (ViperKing @ Dec 2 2003, 12:55)
nice1, i meant sub, not com, so can i have that one, (have i got it already, cause on the most recent map (last post) youve wrote Viper GTSR, sad.gif )

bored.gif Yours confused bored.gif

he he

yes you get that ...on the map

Mazzocchi
  • Mazzocchi

Ashley Massaro's Husband

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:04 PM

I am likeng that Virtudyne Building you should put like a mini-gun and a rocket launcher hidden away somewhere in there, and have a secret room that has the Terminator 2 hand in it lol xmas.gif

_punK noodleS_
  • _punK noodleS_

i can think louder than you can talk looser

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:05 PM

GANGs??
Wassup with gangs??
I though GTA based on gangs... right?

well MDee you have sucsessfuly been in all the posts ive looked in today...now on to topic...yeah i sugrsted this when the mod was starting (i think around pg.4?) well if you have any sugestions for a new gang your welcome to post it because i need something to do ans skinning is my forte,so you can eithor pm me or make a new topic or post it here biggrin.gif biggrin.gif suicidal.gif !

_punK noodleS_
  • _punK noodleS_

i can think louder than you can talk looser

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:12 PM

OK im kinda fed up with all the spam/trash/garbage/crap (ect.) comming into this forum suicidal.gif mad.gif sneaky2.gif mad.gif suicidal.gif . Soooo i propose that i (or someone else) poste and pin a "Before You EVEN Think Of Posting" topic. Anyone else agree?

die Catalina die
  • die Catalina die

devil's advocate

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 14:47)

Sounds absolutely sensational! This will rock...

dukebbrules
  • dukebbrules

^rules^

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 10:34 PM

you know i was wonderin if i cud get in on this, if i can get illcom c2 r2 ill give give it a good shot at a little building, or park that can be useful for gettin away from cops or somethin

Redkiller
  • Redkiller

German Pride

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 20:47)

Damn, that sounds frickin sweet. Maybe i'll actually install the mod after you release it. tounge.gif

Have a cookie... cookie.gif xmas.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:10 PM

oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:29 PM Edited by Barton Waterduck, 02 December 2003 - 11:38 PM.

I just released it. Now you can see for yourself if you like it or not. tounge.gif xmas.gif

I put the details in the first post on the first page. Links are in my signature.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci
  • Norway

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:31 PM Edited by Snow Racer, 03 December 2003 - 12:04 AM.

God damn Barton! Now I dont go sleep & I be sleep in school!

good job! xmas.gif

@idea - when you drive car & you must stop racers...but you cant stop them...
so when you press button (in car) then its throw /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ < this (forget name...when you drive over that thing your wheels boom boom)

just like in nfs 4

Barton Waterduck
  • Barton Waterduck

retired modder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (caponester @ Dec 3 2003, 00:10)
oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

You should get coca cola to pay for your advertising.

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Barton Waterduck @ Dec 2 2003, 23:43)
QUOTE (caponester @ Dec 3 2003, 00:10)
oh man my lot is turning into a copyright shambles blush.gif   is it allowed to have real brand names on billboards and shops etc if not i need some fun ideas for stuff to replace coca cola etc

You should get coca cola to pay for your advertising.

yeah.......yeah maybe i will just do that.....

caponester grabs jacket in the middle of the night and runs to the local schweppes/coca cola factory rolleyes.gif seriously now so it's ok then?

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:48 PM

amazing work barton now we need some sort of race mission like a checkpoint one where you race against maybe 4 other cars.The usual routine once or twice round the island passing through checkpoints the winner gets hmmm i'll leave that to you....

JKidd
  • JKidd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:55 PM

i m having trouble using this mod cause when i install it and go to play it i see the gta vice city screen then it goes back to the desktop.Can ne one tell me what is wrong.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci
  • Norway

Posted 03 December 2003 - 12:05 AM

rebuild archive in your gta3.img with img tool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users