» «
Photo

Mouse Sensitivity - FIXED

4 replies to this topic
lolo603
  • lolo603

Du$Ty 7

• Members

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:10 PM Edited by lolo603, 26 September 2003 - 10:03 PM.

lots of gamers out there complains about the vertical mouse sensitivity too high in the game... i have come up w/ a solution...

i am using a Logitech MX500 mouse (using USB connection)... what i do is to open up the MouseWare and set the sensitivity to the minimum w/ medium acceleration (so this works ok on normal windows applications)... now go to www.logitech.com and d/l the MouseWare Advanced Settings... open it and check the <keep mouse sensitivity> box, (and make sure the <keep mouse acceleration> box is UN-checked)...

now starts GTA-VC and set the in-game mouse sensitivity to around 5 bars... now start playing and u'll notice both vertical and horizontal mouse speed are almost identical...

this method works for me (since having equal vertical and horizontal mouse speed is all i want)... however there's still a NO to change the in-game vertical mouse sensitivity...

hope u ppl like it...

PS. i just tried it out w/ P/S2 port and it still works...

punk_rocker128
  • punk_rocker128

Forum Moderator

• Members

Posted 28 September 2003 - 02:42 AM

This sounds like a good solution.

In my opinion, this should be pinned.

Flashpoint
  • Flashpoint

Putting the 'F' in Flashpoint

• Members

Posted 28 September 2003 - 07:01 AM

Not worth a pin... its not that much of information. Not everyone has this problem, so dont bother with it. As you see how long it took for someone to post here, as you & I can see this is a dead topic. No one is intereted.

punk_rocker128
  • punk_rocker128

Forum Moderator

• Members

Posted 28 September 2003 - 10:36 AM

Ah, Good Point. Sorry, im just a n00b

drsocolinski
  • drsocolinski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by drsocolinski, 30 November 2013 - 09:30 PM.

Hey! I just foun a solution... download the "Y-Axis_Sensitivity_Fix_gta3vcsa.asi" made by ThirteenAG

http://gtaforums.com...ensitivity-fix/

I only registered to help everyone who has to pass through this hell of a problem!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users