I'm sorry for bumping this very, very old topic. I just want to list the meanings of some of the unknown parameters in Limit Adjuster:
- EntryInfoNode: number of pickups, checkpoints and other pickable items you can create through the script.
- Peds: number of actors you can create through the script.
- Vehicules: number of cars that can be created through the script. Possibly includes the parked cars.
- Objects: number of objects that can be created through the script (those objects defined in the first section of main.scm).
- AudioScriptObj: number of sounds that can be created through the script.
The limits also exist in GTA 3 (gta3.exe v. 1.1 - 0x4A1860) and their values are as follows:
- PtrNode: 30000
- EntryInfoNode: 5400
- Peds: 140
- Vehicules: 110
- Buildings: 5500
- Treadables: 1214
- Objects: 450
- Dummys: 2802
- AudioScriptObj: 256
LimitAdjuster 2.0 maybe?