Photo

Lost saves :0(

3 replies to this topic
smith2001
  • smith2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 06:50 PM

well i formated, lost them of course as my hard drive got formatted to NTFS when i didn't know what i was doing.

was wondering if some1 could help me out by seeing if they got a savefile near to where i was in the game ? so hear goes to near where i was

i had got the house off diaz, getting that money at my mansion too. completed the voodoo ladies missions, and was on the misson for the cuban man in the cafe that was about 1 after when it told me i could not do his missions anymore cos i had to do the voodoo ones (fast boats or packages or soemthing). and i was on the "get the bikers one" where u have to create mayhem and thats about it i beleive. anyone help me ??

i think this post might need to be moved but i saw "troubleshooting" and this was that so.

Atomic
  • Atomic

teh PC chat rapist....

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 04:43 PM

ya know, you could just start over entirely instead of this, the point your at isnt THAT far into the game...

.....and if they really mattered to you, then you might have made a backup copy ehh?

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 05:03 PM

I've got a 100% saved game I could send you...

But that's not what you asked for.  Anyway, you can just start a new game.  It only takes 3 or 4 days to get 100%, so getting to where you are would take less than a day.  Maybe 2 or 3 hours, tops.

smith2001
  • smith2001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 June 2003 - 05:23 PM

well i did a search myself and found 1 just a little behind me, now i am at the point i was at which is great. cheers all for help and the hard drive the game was on, crashed so thats another bugger, luckerly i backed it up :-P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users