Photo

Rampage?

5 replies to this topic
Tommyboy
  • Tommyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 02:03 PM

How come there's no Rampage icon? I have looked and followed instructions for the rampage locations, i can't see them... I never seen one in the game...
They just don't appear..

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
  • Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Official Maniac Award Winner!

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 03:15 PM

Have you tried the 1.1 Patch?

Tommyboy
  • Tommyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 04:29 AM

no i haven't yet...
i have looked around the web and it says somewhere that you need blood and gore activated to do and have rampages? can anyone confirm this.. someone have done the rampage without blood cheat?

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2003 - 05:05 AM

Try using the Hidden Packages/Rampage mod
If you've already found all of the hidden packages then the onlly thing lightiing up will be the rampages

Potato Killer
  • Potato Killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 03:29 PM

Is your game censored (no blood)?
If that's the case then you won't be able to do any rampage or get cash for killing people  :(

Tommyboy
  • Tommyboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:21 PM

That's exactly it... i just found out yesterday by using the blood patch...i already knew about that hidden packages/rampages locator but when i was going to light locations sometimes nothing was there... i was looking around like crazy and i thought that maybe the light were staying there for the packages i already got before installing the mod... but now i know.. theses locations are for Rampages icons..
it's just too bad cause i liked to play without blood, i don't like violence...i wonder if there's a way to get rid of the blood now and still have the rampages icons..or maybe someone could do a mod to have blue, green blood.. etc..?!?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users