Photo

IMG problem

3 replies to this topic
Schopp
  • Schopp

Frisky

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 01:33 AM

everytime i try to install a mod using the IMG tool, when i try to delete a file in order to replace it, i get an error message "cannot delete, file may be in use, exiting" and the game is not running, whats going on with it?

Roddy C
  • Roddy C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 05:40 AM

Quote (Schopp @ June 17 2003,02:33)
everytime i try to install a mod using the IMG tool, when i try to delete a file in order to replace it, i get an error message "cannot delete, file may be in use, exiting" and the game is not running, whats going on with it?

Your dumb and cant read the other million posts about changing the read only status of the folder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :die:   :music:

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 June 2003 - 08:02 AM

Select the .img, right click and goto properties.  Make sure Read-Only is unchecked.  Now find the .dir file (in the same folder) and do the same thing, make sure its unchecked next to Read-Only.  If they're checked, uncheck them   :)

And yes, I have said this to a countless number of people, you should have looked around before making this post.

Schopp
  • Schopp

Frisky

• Members

Posted 17 June 2003 - 12:34 PM

Quote (Roddy C @ June 17 2003,06:40)
Quote (Schopp @ June 17 2003,02:33)

Your dumb and cant read the other million posts about changing the read only status of the folder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :die:   :music:

i wont bother with you since you probably wont return to the forums again, u've made your 2 spam post's...

Thanks Knightmare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users